Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 32164
-
09-17-22 16:39 #22339Regular Member

Posts: 5Terrible experience with this one
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1208252
Good morning fellows.
I have being looking at this ad for a while but never decided to go ahead make the call.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1208252
Made the call today and worse experience ever:
To start dirty room with sheets that used to be white now I can not even tell their color, towel so old and dirty it gave me rashes went I left. The pictures are of her and studio (a room in her apartment in a shady place). Bad attitude from the get go could not give directions without getting mad and frustrated.
In the house the donation she stated that I spent too much time on the way to her that was my time mind you 1. 65 for an hour I was there in and hour 28 minutes. The massage of the back was okay she did not put any effort or did not try at all. The legs she just put the oil and it was time for the flip. On the flip straight to the jones with oil zero massage of the shoulder, chest or legs and feet. While stroking the jones started counting down from once she got to 1 she placed my hand on the jones and said you do it. She said you have to go, get out.
Please gentlemen stay away from her you desire a good service.
Bad experience bad experience bad experience will not dream her again.
-
09-17-22 14:20 #22338Regular Member

Posts: 1Joy / Nicole
Did she sport an afro hair-do while at Poplar? She certainly was quite pleasant.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 13:02 #22337Regular Member

Posts: 5Close to MGM: Bad massage, dirty room, bad attitude, terrible finish, cut time short
Good morning fellows,
I have being looking at this ad for a while but never decided to go ahead make the call.
Made the call today and worse experience ever:
To start dirty room with sheets that used to be white now I can not even tell their color, towel so old and dirty it gave me rashes went I left. The pictures are of her and studio (a room in her apartment in a shady place). Bad attitude from the get go could not give directions without getting mad and frustrated.
In the house the donation she stated that I spent too much time on the way to her that was my time mind you 1. 65 for an hour I was there in and hour 28 minutes. The massage of the back was okay she did not put any effort or did not try at all. The legs she just put the oil and it was time for the flip. On the flip straight to the jones with oil zero massage of the shoulder, chest or legs and feet. While stroking the jones started counting down from once she got to 1 she placed my hand on the jones and said you do it. She said you have to go, get out.
Please gentlemen stay away from her you desire a good service.
Bad experience bad experience bad experience will not repeat.
-
09-16-22 23:05 #22336Senior Member

Posts: 81Arlington isn't dead. I have checked out a number of the SMOs but haven't been to one sad I work in the area so I tend to be cautious. I heard Best Massage it's good and one on Lee hwy opposite the new daycare building. Link below to adult search with the locations.
Originally Posted by NovaBwc
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/arl...massage-parlor
-
09-16-22 08:39 #22335Senior Member

Posts: 87Celine
A thank you to all who posted about Celine at Palace a while back. I made my way over there and to my surprise it was the same location I had visited about 5 years ago but somehow now nicer. Celine was as described. Youngish (says she's 28) long hair and thin build. She provides a nice but average massage. ST starts with her hair drapping over you and goes from there. No FS but P2 P is available. She has a sense of humor which is refreshing. Says she has been here two months and plans to stay a year or more before heading back to NY. She also notes she has been really busy. I now know why. Stay safe.
-
09-16-22 07:58 #22334Senior Member

Posts: 637Joyce
Search the forum for Joyce.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 07:32 #22333Senior Member

Posts: 637When you find her let us all know. So we can get in Line.
Originally Posted by Amsterdam2022
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 22:06 #22332Senior Member

Posts: 220Correct. Unmarked car with man in uniform inside of it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 21:20 #22331Regular Member

Posts: 1Is Arlington dead?
I never hear of anyone visting AMPs in Arlington. I know there is Tokyo and 2 on Columbia pike.
Meanwhile, the closest places I see people visiting are Falls Church and Mclean.
-
09-15-22 18:12 #22330Senior Member

Posts: 66The young lady at the South rim
Looking for a young Asian provider (below 40) in DMV who does a combo CIM + RIM.
-
09-15-22 17:29 #22329Senior Member

Posts: 225Magic at Magic
For a while I'd lost touch with a favorite lady. She formerly worked in Franconia and before that in Annandale at the spa on Poplar Street. Then I saw a review that said good things about a slender, athletic provider at Magic and I finally got over there to check her out. Bingo! It was Nicole, formerly Joy. It was a pleasure to reconnect with her. She's bright, sensual, fit, funny, and a good conversationalist. Don't go if you're looking for a teeny-bopper type. She's a mature woman who floats my boat, but YMMV. Magic Touch Therapy Massage in Annandale.
Rhino.
-
09-15-22 17:18 #22328Senior Member

Posts: 912The phrase "undercover cop" gets tossed around a lot and used in a generic way to describe any unmarked LE vehicle. A true undercover cop would not be so easily identifiable I think the original poster likely was referring to an unmarked LE vehicle.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 14:44 #22327Senior Member

Posts: 264Tiffany at Vivi spa on Tyco rd in Tysons.
The sight of LE would've sent me running to my PlanB location. Q1: How do you know he / she was an undercover cop? Q2: Do you mean just a rent-a-cop (uniformed building security)? Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by SlyFrog
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 14:03 #22326Senior Member

Posts: 220Tiffany at Vivi spa on Tyco rd Tysons
Tiffany at Vivi spa on Tyco rd in Tysons.
I decided to try this place out. I could find no reviews on here. They are not on rubmaps or even google maps. What was intreging was not the fake picture, but the photo of the store front. I don't know why but am always want to try uncharted teritory. Usually it does not go very well, but this was a great exception.
https://www.bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208140.html
This place is in the same building as B&M, but on the opposite side. Same building address but H instead of I.
I tried calling but got no answer. Then made an appointment by text. I figured if the attendent was plain looking I would stay for 30, and if she was good looking, I would stay for 60.
I saw an undercover cop in front, but that does not bother me much. I drove around the building and by the time I was back, he was out of site. I parked and went in and found what first looked like a girl in her 20's. Medium height and thin. Sholder length hair and whearing short jean shorts. It really seemed to good to be true. I went back to the room and gave her cash for an hour and got ready. Was half expecting that a different lady would come back to see me. I have got the bait and switch before, but not today. She came back and gave me a decent massage. Not awesome, but good. Started by covering me then taking the cover off half way through. She got on the table with me a few times, which I really like. She stayed out of arms reach part of the time, but not all of the time. Her legs were some of the nicest I have felt in a long time, and the ass was awsome. I knew I would be in deep trouble when it came to negotiations. Finally the flip came and she asked me what I wanted. Her english was horrible. When I said everything, she told me that they did not have a table shower. Anyhow, she agreed to strip for an extra $100. She left the room and came back with sanitizer and used it to clean my hands, and then the hooks on the wall. Then she took off all her close and hung them on the hooks. She did not want to get on the table with me but let me nurse on her small tits for a while. She did some nice moaning during this. She did not want my fingers in her at first but let me after a little while. I gently rubbed her pussy from the front and the back and felt her go from dry to wet. Then got deep inside her. After about 10 minutes of this she told me to stop and then finnished me with a hand job. Over all great experience even if no sex. She kept her mask on the whole time so don't really know how old she is. Have fun.
-
09-15-22 12:30 #22325Regular Member

Posts: 10Randor- Fort Myer / Rosslyn Area Provider
Has anyone ever met with any of the ladies that advertise from these ads / numbers? I contacted one and got a replay with an image of the rates, nothing typed out, as well as a location for a hotel, but I was still hesitant to take the plunge.
So far I've been unable to find additional information on here, but I've seen the listing in several places.
https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/ec7a...1-f1c36c86c735
https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/0dab...1-d433e51ee825









Reply With Quote






