Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 33220
-
09-15-22 11:44 #24610Regular Member

Posts: 16Juicy J
Anyone know whatever happened to Juicy J, who also went by the name of Zoe? She was great, with a terrific personality. She loved to fuck and also had awesome feet that she loved to have worshipped. I was with her one night, and she was putting one dildo in her pussy and another in her has while I sucked on her toes and had just had one orgasm after another. Finally I banged her mish and she came again. The girl was insatiable. Just a real sweetheart that was very cool. Since she knew I was into her feet, before I left she text several pics she had of them on her phone. I guess it was her parting gift for having a good time LOL. I know she had some past demons, so I hope she is staying clean and doing well.
-
09-14-22 22:30 #24609Senior Member

Posts: 563Kayla
I believe she goes, or went by Kayla. There was some talk about her around a month ago after I left review and shared digits for another lady, Kaylaakayy. I believe the word was she is legit but a little sketchy and unreliable, like most young women in this line of work. She asked me if I was law enforcement when I texted, and then sent QV price. I haven't pursued it further, but she changes her QV price quite often. Somebody needs to take the plunge!
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
Take care and be safe!
-
09-14-22 17:49 #24608Senior Member

Posts: 58Latina
Anyone?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139537366
I was able to setup an appt but when it got within 30 minutes, crickets. Just seeing if anyone has better luck / skill than me. Thanks.
-
09-14-22 16:01 #24607Senior Member

Posts: 473Hannah/ Sunni
Hanna. Check the Dayton Oh forum and search for Sunni or any version of the same name. She has to change names to avoid her bad reviews. The black dude is her pimp or whatever else you want to apply him too.
-
09-14-22 14:52 #24606Senior Member

Posts: 97To good to be true?
That looks too good to be true. That pussy shot that thing is beautiful I mean work of art beautiful.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 14:04 #24605Senior Member

Posts: 919Guessing a fake ad. Typical for EB. Give it a call and find out.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 13:33 #24604Regular Member

Posts: 2Legit
She is legit and tight young too. Do videocall for verification.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 13:27 #24603Senior Member

Posts: 342Any Intel
Was wondering if anyone had intel on the EB provider? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...201/5135203953.
She looks TGTBT but a guy can wish.
Thanks. LA.
-
09-14-22 11:25 #24602Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Hanna
I'm pretty sure she goes by Hannah or Hanna. She will see you alone but he's always lurking and they've ripped off mongers before. IMHO stay away.
Originally Posted by Bullet454
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 09:38 #24601Senior Member

Posts: 162Look back to other posts and read this one I think it's a couple. So before you delve deeper realize their is a dude involved. If she sees people without him I would be interested with a guy f-no.
Originally Posted by WChris927
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 09:12 #24600Senior Member

Posts: 220Dawn
Is she the same "Delicious Dawn" or a new Dawn?
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 08:49 #24599Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone Seen Mandy From Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613
Tried searching to see if there are any reviews of a Mandy. There were some old ones but not pics or links to adds that worked. Curious if anyone has seen this one yet?
-
09-13-22 23:54 #24598Senior Member

Posts: 121Asia on STG
Has anyone had any experience with this one on Skip the Games?
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...3/048750820804
-
09-13-22 23:31 #24597Senior Member

Posts: 1190Dawn
Thanks, Ceenote. The number on that ad is NOT her current number. And, honestly, IMO, I think she looks better than those photos depict her.
Originally Posted by Ceenote
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 22:58 #24596Regular Member

Posts: 15Enthusiastic Lauren
Headed North over the weekend to visit Lauren. Not my first time, but a more memorable one than the last. Incall in a decent location, but there are little dogs if that's a problem. She looks much better than the last visit. Healthy weight and awesome attitude. She knows what she's doing. Nice bolt ons that look even better with her added weight. Her rates are awesome considering some of the current state of some provider's prices. Any?'s PM.








Reply With Quote






