Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 18409
-
09-16-22 09:07 #10009Senior Member

Posts: 468Not trying to catch anything?
Great report, but I got questions. Didn't want to catch anything so you blew your load in her mouth? If you stroked uncovered, not sure that you're going to prevent an sti / std by unloading in the mouth. The only thing you're reducing your chances of catching by doing that is a baby or a bill for an abortion.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 08:25 #10008Senior Member

Posts: 31Rachelle
Interesting. I was talking to her recent and her opening bid was 3 k / mo. I also think she is the same girl I banged 4-5 years ago for like 200. Not 100 percent sure but if anyone has any other photos or her pvts let me know, I'd love to corroborate.
Originally Posted by JustLikeThe
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 07:29 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 286Eva.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f1436b63166f
"girl tall". Met up with her a couple times last year. Decent raw BJ, kinda boring covered sex.
Aam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-6db434fadac4
Dtf, texted some pics and a video clip of her getting railed from behind. Logistically just can't meet her with our schedules.
-
09-15-22 23:59 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 1026Only 3/11 ended on bad terms? That's pretty decent. Most of my SB's that I've fucked are not coming back, they ghosted me or I ghosted / blocked them.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
Variety is the spice of life. Sometimes I want the GND who makes tender love, sometimes I want the 10/10 pro who only does anal.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 23:18 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 1059What was the damage? She looks a bit heavy in the pics.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 21:13 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 468Looking for the normies
Yep. We're all looking for that girl next door, normal type. I'd rather add a 7 to my rotation who is new, fresh, innocent and willing to please than a jaded pro who is a 9/10 but in it purely for the cash.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Obviously opposite ends of the spectrum but I think all the mongers on the sugar sites are probably looking for the same thing.
-
09-15-22 20:59 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 286Kimmy
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-7d8a12ea994c
Very affectionate and handsy. Within the first 15 seconds meeting her she was rubbing my cock over my pants. Stroked it in her pussy a few times uncovered then blew in her mouth. Not trying to catch anything. Super fun personality.
-
09-15-22 20:50 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 1059Damn, she must fuck aVlot. She has some high end designer clothes in those pics.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Do not want some pro ho.
-
09-15-22 18:55 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 100There was a report in this thread way back that suggested she was a nanny. Reached out her some months back but did not meet as something was off. Reached out again few weeks back and she asked for $40 beforehand to see if I was real and I stopped replying.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-2e55db772d8e
-
09-15-22 18:27 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 1026420/ hr LOL.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 17:03 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 1059What was the agency rate.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 16:43 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 100She wants 500 for Coffee. SMH
Is she on something! Very curt as well.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 15:39 #9997Senior Member

Posts: 1026Just an update, she replied on SA. Wants $1000 for dinner. No intimacy. See the screenshot. I asked her for an hour at her agency rate, want to see what she says LOL.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 15:27 #9996Senior Member

Posts: 363Pro ho
She's been blocked before, and will again I think soon. I mistakenly messaged her a while back with her former profile and she replied asking how much and not other details, when I refused to talk money on SA not to mess with rules, she told me she doesn't care about rules and just tell her how much, crazy cheap pro. I won't encourage her. Let's keep SA still for girls who like to pretend the are dating and into us, not just for money. Leave the pros to their agency sites.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 14:58 #9995Senior Member

Posts: 631Burning Bridges
I have 2 accounts 1 I use to msg the girls on, and a 2nd one just to browse. Out of the 11 exSBs 3 would not see me again or I have block on my main account. Every SB who does a M&G with me knows that I'm looking for a FWB relationship.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





