Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Hanna

    I'm pretty sure she goes by Hannah or Hanna. She will see you alone but he's always lurking and they've ripped off mongers before. IMHO stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet454  [View Original Post]
    Look back to other posts and read this one I think it's a couple. So before you delve deeper realize their is a dude involved. If she sees people without him I would be interested with a guy f-no.

  2. #24822
    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one on Skip the Games?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...3/048750820804
    Look back to other posts and read this one I think it's a couple. So before you delve deeper realize their is a dude involved. If she sees people without him I would be interested with a guy f-no.

  3. #24821

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've been bombarded with requests for Dawn's phone number. I've already answered some but the others will have to be patient. Sorry, but I just don't have time to handle everyone's questions about her looks, performance, etc, so when I respond I'll simply give you her number. Here's what I can share about her:

    She does not have any ads posted right now and I don't have photos to share. She claims to be 53 years old and I believe her. My personal opinion is that she looks pretty darn good for her age. She's a bit on the short side with hair a bit below her shoulders. She has nice legs (keeping in mind that she's 53 years old), a nice, round butt and REAL tits that are 36 DD (maybe she said 38 DD! Either way, they're damn nice! She's sweet, friendly, talkative, likes to laugh and, generally, has a very outgoing personality. She shaves her pussy and whenever I've been with her it's been VERY smoothly shaved. She has an open menu, likes to kiss and her blowjobs are fantastic. I was with her yesterday and I popped in her mouth. I think she swallowed, but I'm not 100% sure because she then went to the bathroom to get me a wash cloth for clean-up. I didn't hear any spitting and there was a bit of delay after the pop before she left the room. I should add that after I popped, she kept going to get every drop.

    On the negative side, like most of the other girls she has her financial problems and, as a result, moves around quite a bit. There's been a number of times I wanted to see her but she was in the process of finding a new motel and moving. And, of course, there's the ever-present trouble with credit cards and so forth. Suffice it to say, that it can be difficult to get in touch with her and / or set up a date. Her communication is OK, but not great. She has a dog but he's very friendly.

    There you go, Guys. Like I said, be patient and I'll get her number to you but I won't be answering any other questions. Hopefully, this answers most of them.
    Is she the same "Delicious Dawn" or a new Dawn?

  4. #24820

    Anyone Seen Mandy From Tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613

    Tried searching to see if there are any reviews of a Mandy. There were some old ones but not pics or links to adds that worked. Curious if anyone has seen this one yet?

  5. #24819

    Asia on STG

    Has anyone had any experience with this one on Skip the Games?

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...3/048750820804

  6. #24818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    The linked ad below is from Dec 2021. Kenal1 will need to speak to whether the phone number listed is current or not, but at least you know who he is reviewing. Pro Tip: The key words of "Dawn Cincinnati Escort" yielded this info. It only took a few clicks to identify her by the age and bra size given.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i-m-back/42948085
    Thanks, Ceenote. The number on that ad is NOT her current number. And, honestly, IMO, I think she looks better than those photos depict her.

  7. #24817

    Enthusiastic Lauren

    Headed North over the weekend to visit Lauren. Not my first time, but a more memorable one than the last. Incall in a decent location, but there are little dogs if that's a problem. She looks much better than the last visit. Healthy weight and awesome attitude. She knows what she's doing. Nice bolt ons that look even better with her added weight. Her rates are awesome considering some of the current state of some provider's prices. Any?'s PM.

  8. #24816

    Re: Dawn Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've been bombarded with requests for Dawn's phone number. I've already answered some but the others will have to be patient. Sorry, but I just don't have time to handle everyone's questions about her looks, performance, etc, so when I respond I'll simply give you her number. Here's what I can share about her:

    She does not have any ads posted right now and I don't have photos to share. She claims to be 53 years old and I believe her. My personal opinion is that she looks pretty darn good for her age. She's a bit on the short side with hair a bit below her shoulders. She has nice legs (keeping in mind that she's 53 years old), a nice, round butt and REAL tits that are 36 DD (maybe she said 38 DD! Either way, they're damn nice! She's sweet, friendly, talkative, likes to laugh and, generally, has a very outgoing personality. She shaves her pussy and whenever I've been with her it's been VERY smoothly shaved. She has an open menu, likes to kiss and her blowjobs are fantastic.
    The linked ad below is from Dec 2021. Kenal1 will need to speak to whether the phone number listed is current or not, but at least you know who he is reviewing. Pro Tip: The key words of "Dawn Cincinnati Escort" yielded this info. It only took a few clicks to identify her by the age and bra size given.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i-m-back/42948085

  9. #24815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    DAWN--update

    I've been bombarded with requests for Dawn's phone number. I've already answered some but the others will have to be patient. Sorry, but I just don't have time to handle everyone's questions about her looks, performance, etc, so when I respond I'll simply give you her number. Here's what I can share about her:

    She does not have any ads posted right now and I don't have photos to share. She claims to be 53 years old and I believe her. My personal opinion is that she looks pretty darn good for her age. She's a bit on the short side with hair a bit below her shoulders. She has nice legs (keeping in mind that she's 53 years old), a nice, round butt and REAL tits that are 36 DD (maybe she said 38 DD! Either way, they're damn nice! She's sweet, friendly, talkative, likes to laugh and, generally, has a very outgoing personality. She shaves her pussy and whenever I've been with her it's been VERY smoothly shaved. She has an open menu, likes to kiss and her blowjobs are fantastic. I was with her yesterday and I popped in her mouth. I think she swallowed, but I'm not 100% sure because she then went to the bathroom to get me a wash cloth for clean-up. I didn't hear any spitting and there was a bit of delay after the pop before she left the room. I should add that after I popped, she kept going to get every drop.

    On the negative side, like most of the other girls she has her financial problems and, as a result, moves around quite a bit. There's been a number of times I wanted to see her but she was in the process of finding a new motel and moving. And, of course, there's the ever-present trouble with credit cards and so forth. Suffice it to say, that it can be difficult to get in touch with her and / or set up a date. Her communication is OK, but not great. She has a dog but he's very friendly.

    There you go, Guys. Like I said, be patient and I'll get her number to you but I won't be answering any other questions. Hopefully, this answers most of them.

  10. #24814

    4 digit nights 5 digit months

    Maybe she's saving for dental work??

  11. #24813

    4 digit day

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Wanting "4 digit nights and 5 digit months" LOL.
    She better bring the three of her friends. They better look better than her. And they better suck me off so hard when I wake up I got a pull half the bedsheets out of my ass.

  12. #24812
    Wanting "4 digit nights and 5 digit months" LOL.

  13. #24811

    Very hard to get in touch with

    I banging her a few times, she mostly does car dates. 100 a pop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to connect with this one but no luck yet. She is always texts back like 5 hours later.

    Anyone had any luck with her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...booty/46786236

  14. #24810
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Dawn

    I saw Dawn again today at her new location in Mason. She moves around regularly so it's impossible to say how long she'll be there.

    I like her more and more every time I see her--very GFE, nice, smoothly-shaven pussy for DATY which usually gets her off and, of course, her tits. The only thing to say about them is "Wow". She's friendly, fun-loving, clean and sexy as hell.

    She's still having trouble getting an ad posted but she gave me the OK to give out her number. Several of you contacted me a couple weeks ago so if you're still interested, send me another PM. I expect I'll get a lot of requests so be patient and I'll get to you when I can. FYI, she does NOT like assholes! So treat her with some respect, be clean when you arrive and don't try to talk her down on price.

  15. #24809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Skinny

    Nice, thanks. Are her pictures a reasonable representation?

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyJoe  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for years. She will only work when she needs it. Just have to keep on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape