Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 906 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 13590
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6660

    Busty Bimbo

    Has anyone met the Busty Bimbo Juliet?

    If so any review? What part of town etc.

    https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...j/568330703133

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...fscim/49422720

    Thanks.

  2. #6659
    Quote Originally Posted by JGreat81  [View Original Post]
    Let's just start with saying there are very few out there in Louisville right now that are as attractive. If you are into young spinner types, you hit the jackpot here. Amazing body and beautiful face. No sign of using and personality was great. Very very safe, almost to the point of making it uncomfortable, then straight to business. CBJ was ok, had better but have had worse. CFS started doggy, amazing view. Moved to CG. This girl can grind with the best of them. Stopped and went Mish to finish. Looking at that cute face and great tits. I was done! Room was private residence, clean and well kept. All in all I believe she needs work on the relaxing feeling and making it seem less transactional at the beginning. I think she is a little over priced based on her restrictions and service; however you get a young, sexy, spinner, with no drug use. I believe if were to become a regular and she started to feel safe and comfortable, she would end up being the best I ever had. $$ for HH, but you do get what you pay for. Better than most on the SA for SB relationship. All the same thing you look there for without the BS! Will repeat, hell hope to become a regular if I can get better rate as a regular.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5029476450
    This one is a no go, your going to have to get alot more post for me to believe she's a changed girl,. I a seen her last year red roof by the airport, did my routine lock the door check the room. , always packing. I get undressed as she straps down to panties and bra, and boom this dude uses a key and try to get in screaming at her, of course set up, of course I put the lock on, rolled quickly grabbed my gun, she seen and then she started screaming at him she was with someone and trying to tell me it was her friends old man and they share a room, she's a real winner I'll say she's hot, but becareful with this one. , I took my money and left.

  3. #6658

    Kikie is the real deal

    Let's just start with saying there are very few out there in Louisville right now that are as attractive. If you are into young spinner types, you hit the jackpot here. Amazing body and beautiful face. No sign of using and personality was great. Very very safe, almost to the point of making it uncomfortable, then straight to business. CBJ was ok, had better but have had worse. CFS started doggy, amazing view. Moved to CG. This girl can grind with the best of them. Stopped and went Mish to finish. Looking at that cute face and great tits. I was done! Room was private residence, clean and well kept. All in all I believe she needs work on the relaxing feeling and making it seem less transactional at the beginning. I think she is a little over priced based on her restrictions and service; however you get a young, sexy, spinner, with no drug use. I believe if were to become a regular and she started to feel safe and comfortable, she would end up being the best I ever had. $$ for HH, but you do get what you pay for. Better than most on the SA for SB relationship. All the same thing you look there for without the BS! Will repeat, hell hope to become a regular if I can get better rate as a regular.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5029476450

  4. #6657

    College Girl. Amazing Time 5-Stars

    Thank you to Cedarmore for making the intro on this amazing girl!

    Out of the few times of the month I dabble in this hobby, she has been one of the best!

    Skills in making you feel comfortable in conversation as well as in the bedroom are unmatched.

    It is exactly what I needed this morning, and I am glad I was able to visit her!

    Treat her well gentleman as she is one of the few rare awesome providers.

    Do not wait, run to her!!

  5. #6656

    She wants more!

    She has requested a couple more appointments starting at 4:00. If anyone is interested PM me. Ideally with a number I can text you on or a KIK handle. Thank you to all who have made her visit a fun one for her!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Greetings gentlemen. I have a friend away at college in a nearby town who is coming to Louisville this weekend to make some extra cash. She's 21, very cute, some tattoos and piercings, NOT ON DRUGS, no kids, and actually enjoys doing this quite a bit. She's a freaky one. She's been doing this low key for a couple of years but would like to step it up a bit on weekends. She's busy with school so she asked me to help her find some horny gentlemen for her to play with. If this visit goes well then this will become a regular thing so I figured I'd see what sort of interest I could drum up with you horny effers first rather than putting up a post and dealing with the usual associated nonsense.

    I know what she likes and doesn't like and what she charges and all that so feel free to PM me if you're seriously interested or have any questions. Don't be shy, I'm a horny freak too. LOL. I will of course provide contact information for her when the time comes for anyone who wants to meet her. She should be ready to see her first at 8:00 pm on Saturday. She already has a room booked. It would be great if we could actually setup solid appointments ahead of time. This has potential to be a rare, regular and fun thing so let's make her first impression of Louisville a good one! I can provide more pictures as well.

  6. #6655
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Greetings gentlemen. I have a friend away at college in a nearby town who is coming to Louisville this weekend to make some extra cash. She's 21, very cute, some tattoos and piercings, NOT ON DRUGS, no kids, and actually enjoys doing this quite a bit. She's a freaky one. She's been doing this low key for a couple of years but would like to step it up a bit on weekends. She's busy with school so she asked me to help her find some horny gentlemen for her to play with. If this visit goes well then this will become a regular thing so I figured I'd see what sort of interest I could drum up with you horny effers first rather than putting up a post and dealing with the usual associated nonsense.

    I know what she likes and doesn't like and what she charges and all that so feel free to PM me if you're seriously interested or have any questions. Don't be shy, I'm a horny freak too. LOL. I will of course provide contact information for her when the time comes for anyone who wants to meet her. She should be ready to see her first at 8:00 pm on Saturday. She already has a room booked. It would be great if we could actually setup solid appointments ahead of time. This has potential to be a rare, regular and fun thing so let's make her first impression of Louisville a good one! I can provide more pictures as well.
    Your mailbox is full. Would love the info on her!

  7. #6654
    Just left seeing this gem. Don't miss out on seeing her. Had an amazing time and would highly recommend. Amazing skills, no rush and very attentive. Wish I was more free time tonight otherwise I would try her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Greetings gentlemen. I have a friend away at college in a nearby town who is coming to Louisville this weekend to make some extra cash. She's 21, very cute, some tattoos and piercings, NOT ON DRUGS, no kids, and actually enjoys doing this quite a bit. She's a freaky one. She's been doing this low key for a couple of years but would like to step it up a bit on weekends. She's busy with school so she asked me to help her find some horny gentlemen for her to play with. If this visit goes well then this will become a regular thing so I figured I'd see what sort of interest I could drum up with you horny effers first rather than putting up a post and dealing with the usual associated nonsense.

    I know what she likes and doesn't like and what she charges and all that so feel free to PM me if you're seriously interested or have any questions. Don't be shy, I'm a horny freak too. LOL. I will of course provide contact information for her when the time comes for anyone who wants to meet her. She should be ready to see her first at 8:00 pm on Saturday. She already has a room booked. It would be great if we could actually setup solid appointments ahead of time. This has potential to be a rare, regular and fun thing so let's make her first impression of Louisville a good one! I can provide more pictures as well.
    .

  8. #6653

    Bree. Nice Session

    In town due to work, but after scavenging the Louisville forum set my eye on a few.

    After reading Bree's reviews I knew I had to reach out.

    The comms was a bit spotty at first with delay at times.

    But once we set a time I was on my way.

    She is welcoming, made me feel at ease once we got into her room.

    Started off with a nice and slow bbj with a lot on eye contact, she got me close to nearly explode had to slow her down!

    One of the best I have had in my short list of experiences.

    After the cover went on, cowgirl then doggy. That view from the back for me was all I needed.

    I'll try and repeat when time permits while I'm down here!

  9. #6652

    Katrina issues

    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    You're lucky then. When I have seen her it was a great time and we clicked well. I sent her a few messages April 27th trying to make an appointment. She didn't respond until July 31st. She just said she had a lot going on and apologized for the delay. Prior to that to took her almost 6 weeks to reply to my texts. After taking 3 months to respond in April of this year, I just stopped trying.

    She is great and was always clean, never drugged out, always into what we were doing, and seemed to love what she did. If someone is *that* difficult to reach, I move on to someone else. I am glad you don't have the problems I do getting replies from her. Maybe she has gotten better about returning text messages now. I highly recommend her if anyone can get a reply from her.
    I will say she has had some serious things to address in her personal life that are just now, I hope, clearing up. Guess I caught her at just the right time. Knowing what I know I wouldn't have been surprised she was occupied the past few months. Hopefully you'll have better luck now.

    Her issues are nothing mongers need to know.

  10. #6651

    College girl visiting Saturday / Sunday.

    Greetings gentlemen. I have a friend away at college in a nearby town who is coming to Louisville this weekend to make some extra cash. She's 21, very cute, some tattoos and piercings, NOT ON DRUGS, no kids, and actually enjoys doing this quite a bit. She's a freaky one. She's been doing this low key for a couple of years but would like to step it up a bit on weekends. She's busy with school so she asked me to help her find some horny gentlemen for her to play with. If this visit goes well then this will become a regular thing so I figured I'd see what sort of interest I could drum up with you horny effers first rather than putting up a post and dealing with the usual associated nonsense.

    I know what she likes and doesn't like and what she charges and all that so feel free to PM me if you're seriously interested or have any questions. Don't be shy, I'm a horny freak too. LOL. I will of course provide contact information for her when the time comes for anyone who wants to meet her. She should be ready to see her first at 8:00 pm on Saturday. She already has a room booked. It would be great if we could actually setup solid appointments ahead of time. This has potential to be a rare, regular and fun thing so let's make her first impression of Louisville a good one! I can provide more pictures as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7879DB8C-6631-40B6-9ACE-6353D7728D56.jpg‎   B121E8D4-A20C-44C8-8217-CE5D1784B5E1.jpg‎  

  11. #6650

    Just saw Bree and reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the info! I thought about seeing a few of these but now I am going to pass. Inconsistency and lack of communication seems to be the norm now rather than a rarity. Even with the established ones. (Example, Sadie, contacted her a few times, nothing. Few evenings later she responds saying she is available, but I already had plans with another one. Soon after my plans wants to push the time back a few hours, pass. Contacted Sadie back 30 min later. Nothing.) Furthermore, there seems to be a lack of quality out there. The only one I need to research whom I might want to see.

    Is Bre.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...696/5028079712

    I think I am getting ready to get an SB again so, in the meantime, I am going to stick to AMPs. If nothing else I should be able to get a decent massage out of it.
    Just saw Bree a couple weeks ago and she was a good time. Up side: really good head, enthusiastic FS, squirts. Down side: location (hope you're not allergic to cats; said she was moving, but if you trust what these girls say you'll be disappointed every time), body is ok (baby damage from kid she had in April).

  12. #6649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Katrina

    You're lucky then. When I have seen her it was a great time and we clicked well. I sent her a few messages April 27th trying to make an appointment. She didn't respond until July 31st. She just said she had a lot going on and apologized for the delay. Prior to that to took her almost 6 weeks to reply to my texts. After taking 3 months to respond in April of this year, I just stopped trying.

    She is great and was always clean, never drugged out, always into what we were doing, and seemed to love what she did. If someone is *that* difficult to reach, I move on to someone else. I am glad you don't have the problems I do getting replies from her. Maybe she has gotten better about returning text messages now. I highly recommend her if anyone can get a reply from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Always prompt to respond and ready for me. This latest time I was the one late. Didn't know she wasn't at Blankenbaker anymore. And I go a long time between seeing her. Due to lack of funds.

  13. #6648

    Better links

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the effort and I am sure most of us are interested in the main good ones. However, the links are dead / don't work. Can you please share a working links for these two.
    Carrie https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...542/5025191315.

    Jane Kim https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...890/5025257406.

  14. #6647
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the effort and I am sure most of us are interested in the main good ones. However, the links are dead / don't work. Can you please share a working links for these two.
    Sorry for the dead links. If you go to EB and do a name search they will pop up. Probably will work better than a link.

  15. #6646

    Great Reviews!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wane9867  [View Original Post]
    The good:

    Carrie https://xescorthub.com/info/louisvil...05145357996032..

    One of my favorites when our schedules work out. Great body totally my type tight and athletic. Hygiene is always impeccable. Looks like the photos actually better in person Great kisser, incredible BBBJ, and the sex is great she gets very much into it and seems to enjoy it as much as I do moves really well and is tight as can be. If she smokes I never smell it or taste it when kissing. Was interesting the last time I was with her. I have seen Carrie probably about 10 to 12 times. Every time full service was covered. Last time she was straddling me and we were kissing very deeply and both of us were really into it. She shifted her body and slid me into her bareback. After she seemed surprised she did it and I was certainly surprised. Is this common for her? $120 Half Hour.

    Jane Kim: https://xescorthub.com/info/louisvil...99014628249600..

    Another favorite again wish our schedules worked out more often. Always a great time. No deep kissing but light kissing is fine and she is good at that. She always smells great and her hygiene is impeccable as well. Looks like photos and is certainly the hot MILF look. Meeting her feel like you are seeing an old friend. Very enjoyable BBBJ. Always a great experience. Enjoys having her body played with as she uses her magic wand. Always hot to see her get off with that first. Always enjoys it when I go down on her as well. Absolutely great sex. Moves and gets into it and is sexy as well. Really enjoy having her in a position where she can have the wand on her pussy and feel the vibration as I am inside of her. Always a great time. $150 half hour.

    Scarlett Red: https://withescorts.com/escorts/312744459374698496..

    Looks older than 41 but photos are always accurate. She is fun to be around and has a good personality. No drama with her. Started with good BBBJ with deep throating. Covered full service in multiple positions always fun and she seems to enjoy it as well. Moves with you well. Never had a bad experience with her. 100 Half.

    Not bad but not great.

    https://callescort.org/502-906-1202

    Don't remember the name. Let me say that the reason that this experience was not list higher is on my and my preferences, not the provider. She gave a BBBJ that was one of the best I have ever had if not the best. Sex was covered and pretty good but she is a bigger gal than the photos show. I don't mind thick and solid but thick with a belly just is not for me. Hygiene was great and her room was clean and inviting. I wouldn't book for full service again but would repeat for a QV for the oral 80.00.

    Heather; https://callescort.org/502-389-9787..

    Looks rougher than in photos and bigger. With that being said the BBBJ is good not the best but good and she enjoys facials. I opted not to due full service as she was just not my type. 80.00 Qv.

    Never Again.

    Jessica: https://escort13.com/post/66030195?currentPage=1..

    Has seen her twice. The first time was disappointing with full service. I felt rushed and she was much bigger than photos. The second time was a night I couldn't get a response from anyone else so texted her. Did a QV. For a provider that talked about doing a great BBBJ this was strange. She stopped a couple of times to wipe the precum off of my cock then continued. Said she has developed a cum phobia. Left as soon as finished will not be back. 80.00 QV 100 for half.

    Tessa https://withescorts.com/escorts/311803943325802496..

    Looks nothing like pics. A master of makeup filters, and camera angles. Much bigger than photos lead you to believe. The session started out seeming to have some promise as she was a good kisser but things dropped from there. Decent BBBJ but no great. Doggy she seemed more interested in getting back to her pizza than anything. Was clean good hygiene but just not fun. Will not repeat it. $100.00 half.

    Callie https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/91740109..

    Have seen her twice. The first time was mediocre but has some drama going one. Decent had but not as good as the ladies previously reviewed. She smokes and you could smell that. Even though the first time was not great booked a second go around with her on a night no one would get back to me. More drama, distracted, and texting the source of drama. Asked for the hanging her head off the bed and throat fuck but said she was not doing that. 120 for the half 80 for the QV.
    Thanks for all the info! I thought about seeing a few of these but now I am going to pass. Inconsistency and lack of communication seems to be the norm now rather than a rarity. Even with the established ones. (Example, Sadie, contacted her a few times, nothing. Few evenings later she responds saying she is available, but I already had plans with another one. Soon after my plans wants to push the time back a few hours, pass. Contacted Sadie back 30 min later. Nothing.) Furthermore, there seems to be a lack of quality out there. The only one I need to research whom I might want to see.

    Is Bre.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...696/5028079712

    I think I am getting ready to get an SB again so, in the meantime, I am going to stick to AMPs. If nothing else I should be able to get a decent massage out of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape