Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 13583
-
09-17-22 18:58 #6653Regular Member

Posts: 14Bree. Nice Session
In town due to work, but after scavenging the Louisville forum set my eye on a few.
After reading Bree's reviews I knew I had to reach out.
The comms was a bit spotty at first with delay at times.
But once we set a time I was on my way.
She is welcoming, made me feel at ease once we got into her room.
Started off with a nice and slow bbj with a lot on eye contact, she got me close to nearly explode had to slow her down!
One of the best I have had in my short list of experiences.
After the cover went on, cowgirl then doggy. That view from the back for me was all I needed.
I'll try and repeat when time permits while I'm down here!
-
09-15-22 10:25 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 301Katrina issues
I will say she has had some serious things to address in her personal life that are just now, I hope, clearing up. Guess I caught her at just the right time. Knowing what I know I wouldn't have been surprised she was occupied the past few months. Hopefully you'll have better luck now.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
Her issues are nothing mongers need to know.
-
09-14-22 11:59 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 163College girl visiting Saturday / Sunday.
Greetings gentlemen. I have a friend away at college in a nearby town who is coming to Louisville this weekend to make some extra cash. She's 21, very cute, some tattoos and piercings, NOT ON DRUGS, no kids, and actually enjoys doing this quite a bit. She's a freaky one. She's been doing this low key for a couple of years but would like to step it up a bit on weekends. She's busy with school so she asked me to help her find some horny gentlemen for her to play with. If this visit goes well then this will become a regular thing so I figured I'd see what sort of interest I could drum up with you horny effers first rather than putting up a post and dealing with the usual associated nonsense.
I know what she likes and doesn't like and what she charges and all that so feel free to PM me if you're seriously interested or have any questions. Don't be shy, I'm a horny freak too. LOL. I will of course provide contact information for her when the time comes for anyone who wants to meet her. She should be ready to see her first at 8:00 pm on Saturday. She already has a room booked. It would be great if we could actually setup solid appointments ahead of time. This has potential to be a rare, regular and fun thing so let's make her first impression of Louisville a good one! I can provide more pictures as well.
-
09-14-22 08:10 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 116Just saw Bree and reviewed
Just saw Bree a couple weeks ago and she was a good time. Up side: really good head, enthusiastic FS, squirts. Down side: location (hope you're not allergic to cats; said she was moving, but if you trust what these girls say you'll be disappointed every time), body is ok (baby damage from kid she had in April).
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 03:31 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Katrina
You're lucky then. When I have seen her it was a great time and we clicked well. I sent her a few messages April 27th trying to make an appointment. She didn't respond until July 31st. She just said she had a lot going on and apologized for the delay. Prior to that to took her almost 6 weeks to reply to my texts. After taking 3 months to respond in April of this year, I just stopped trying.
She is great and was always clean, never drugged out, always into what we were doing, and seemed to love what she did. If someone is *that* difficult to reach, I move on to someone else. I am glad you don't have the problems I do getting replies from her. Maybe she has gotten better about returning text messages now. I highly recommend her if anyone can get a reply from her.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 11:54 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 94Better links
Carrie https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...542/5025191315.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
Jane Kim https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...890/5025257406.
-
09-13-22 11:41 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 146Sorry for the dead links. If you go to EB and do a name search they will pop up. Probably will work better than a link.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 10:46 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 636Great Reviews!
Thanks for all the info! I thought about seeing a few of these but now I am going to pass. Inconsistency and lack of communication seems to be the norm now rather than a rarity. Even with the established ones. (Example, Sadie, contacted her a few times, nothing. Few evenings later she responds saying she is available, but I already had plans with another one. Soon after my plans wants to push the time back a few hours, pass. Contacted Sadie back 30 min later. Nothing.) Furthermore, there seems to be a lack of quality out there. The only one I need to research whom I might want to see.
Originally Posted by Wane9867
[View Original Post]
Is Bre.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...696/5028079712
I think I am getting ready to get an SB again so, in the meantime, I am going to stick to AMPs. If nothing else I should be able to get a decent massage out of it.
-
09-13-22 10:45 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 89Dead links for the best ones
Thanks for the effort and I am sure most of us are interested in the main good ones. However, the links are dead / don't work. Can you please share a working links for these two.
Originally Posted by Wane9867
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 10:31 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 301Katrina
Always prompt to respond and ready for me. This latest time I was the one late. Didn't know she wasn't at Blankenbaker anymore. And I go a long time between seeing her. Due to lack of funds.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 22:33 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Katrina
I agree with everything, but she is extremely difficult to contact. It literally takes me weeks to get her to respond. She is awesome, but will not respond in a timely manner.
So if you are in a hurry, she is not the best choice. If you are okay with waiting a Very very long time for an appointment, she is worth it.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 12:57 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 301Katrina
This is Kinky Katrina, formerly Naughty Natalie. I agree her bodies not the greatest but she and I just click. Went there a week or so ago and enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by Wane9867
[View Original Post]
BTW, best to show photos or give last 4 digits of numbers if not in link. About 3 or 4 of your links are already dead.
-
09-12-22 11:05 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 208Ashley-40 yr old MILF
Ashley is a legit provider who offers FS and GFE with DFK. Ads on EB with last 4 digits 1633.
-
09-11-22 21:50 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 146Thanks for the info all sound like a hard no.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 17:58 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 431A few. Here is my opnion on some of them.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/91790818
Dead link.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/502-900-2737
Made an appointment once, got there and she went silent. 3 days later she said she fell asleep.
https://withescorts.com/escorts/312351827758686208
Worst of the worst. Don't waist your time.
https://callescort.org/502-487-9511
Scary place. She gives a good BJ but will not swallow. Several shady looking dudes hanging around outside her door that you have to pass thru to get to her apartment. The apartment should be boarded up and condemned. As I was leaving, two of the shady guys were standing right beside my car and I had to pass thru them again to even get IN my car.
Originally Posted by Wane9867
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




