Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 28078
-
09-14-22 03:07 #20563Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Erma Spa Suger
Worth the money. Sugar was very attentive. I believe she is the best they have to offer. It wasn't rushed. She makes you feel like you matter. She actually gives a pretty good massage. I was pleased with my time with Sugar She had a beautiful set of big tits, a friendly smile, and I could tell she worked out solid legs.
Suger started with a very good massage, not professional but still good enough. Then the tease of my balls, off with her clothes, and I flipped, and she kissed my chest and neck, then let me kiss perky big nipples, did a body slide, and then gave me a very lovely BBBJ, and moved into 69 at my request. After a few, put a cover I had her lay on her back, a little DATY and then slipped inside where she felt great. Even some sweet dirty talk. Over to doggy, and back to Mish, where I filled the cover, ten shower clean up, a little more massage, and then she very nicely helped me get dressed, and I was on my way. Worth a repeat visit.
-
09-14-22 02:07 #20562Senior Member

Posts: 292Lots of assumptions and misinformation and stereotyping in your post. Two of the major Korean agencies openly advertise BB options. China also has a lower HIV rate than the US or Korea. All the major cities in China are far more developed than any here in the US. With that said that means nothing about your particular risks and what activities you decide to partake in. Also yes BBFS is openly available in some of the crappy spas in Lemon Grove with grannies that service you. I personally do not visit any of those spas.
Originally Posted by RichJ8991
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 23:41 #20561Senior Member

Posts: 2645Agreed. For this reason, if someone is leaning towards a Korean RA, I'd strongly recommend getting into the kgirl AAMP / escort scene. Otherwise, Chinese MPs FTW in SD.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 20:51 #20560Senior Member

Posts: 34Idk if Joy Spa is still up. Last time I was there was about a year ago, KGirl / Latina mix. 6 half and $$ full dance.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
Mercury spa is pretty good. Latina are Milfs and Kgirl are so so hit or miss mid 30's maybe.
8 half $ . 6 full dance.
Fine Touch is mostly Asian mix with Latina only on certain days like Thurs Fri Sat.
8 half $ . 4 full or $ . 6 full with a meal.
-
09-13-22 20:40 #20559Banned Member

Posts: 3075Tea Tree
Interesting, I saw her 2 -3 months ago before I left for my vacation. I'll check when I get back in a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by IsBarkley
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 19:43 #20558Senior Member

Posts: 254Yoona and Mina Korean are C-Girls.
Originally Posted by DavidLee0103
[View Original Post]
Korean Massage Spas.
Know Knots Spa in Grantville SD is Korean-Managed with K-Girl talent (FS Shop) probibly the most well-known and currently updated K-Girl (FS Shop) in SD.
Aria Spa & Pine Spa in Kearny Mesa are also Korean-Managed with K-Girl talent (FS Shop) (Near Zion Market and lots of Korean BBQ's & Korean Karaoke Bars) there aren't many recent reports at Aria Spa or Pine Spa to confirm the talent / performance there.
Osaka Oriental & Joy Spa in University Heights Are both Korean-Managed with a Mix of K-Girl / C-Girl / Latina talent (HE-Only Shops).
Mercury Spa in Kearny Mesa is a Korean-Managed (FS Shop) with K-Girl & Latina talent.
Also Maple Spa in Spring Valley is / was a Korean-Managed (FS Shop) with K-Girl talent -but may be undergoing an ownersip change!? (there aren't many recent reports at Maple Spa to confirm the talent / performance there).
Fine Touch in Imperial Beach is also a Korean-Managed (FS Shop) with a Mix of K-Girl / Asian / Latina talent (but generally more K-Girls than others).
Many K-Girls (are generally) taller in height than C-Girls, and some people say that K-Girls have Curvy-ier figures (Subjective).
Be advised that Korean-Managed Shops tend to charge a higher House Fee & Extra Tip Fee than the Chinese shops.
If that's your thing -then OK!, But all things being equal, Pussy is Pussy -why pay more for the same thing!?
-
09-13-22 19:12 #20557Senior Member

Posts: 75Cindy at Tea Tree Spa
I called Tea Tree Spa a while ago but they said there is no Cindy working there. Did she change her name?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 14:39 #20556Shill for Unique Foot Spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Unique foot spa TS with Daisy
I went in with the knowledge of all the new girls working there. I did a 30 minute session since I know an hour is usually is longer than I'd like to stay. Especially if I finish early.
This is where I was paired with Daisy Very friendly girl. In the room, we discussed what I wanted, which would start with a TS.
In the TS, she instantly showed why she was the best. She gave me a GFE from beginning to end. Asked me what I wanted and what I liked to do. I did try and was able to slightly FIV but she told me not to.
We did some DFK to start. The BBBJ was amazing. Eye contact the entire time. The attention to details on the boys was top tier. I almost finished there.
Daisy asked me if I wanted to take it back to the room but the way the experience was, I preferred to continue it in there. She quickly left to get a rubber and we went at it. We alternated positions and were slipping and sliding. I was in a state of euphoria. She knew what she was doing and looked have enjoyed. Her personality and willingness to please me was just special. Exceptional talent is what she is.
After we were done, she took me to the room, dried me off and helped me put my clothes. I was positively taken back by what I just experienced and said that I'll probably never get that same treatment if I get a different masseuse. Anyway, I walked out and she introduced me to the other 4 girls, who I believe will be there until the end of the month. They all are pretty and young. I will definitely repeat!
-
09-13-22 14:03 #20555Senior Member

Posts: 28So right
"But still if they are doing 500 different dudes a year."
Originally Posted by RichJ8991
[View Original Post]
Most girls do hhr. Daily average 10-15 dudes now count?/ year.
-
09-13-22 13:54 #20554Senior Member

Posts: 28108 Greek Surprise
After pounding for 15 min, surprise she wanted up in her ass h.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
You got to guess which one: Eva / Miki / Yiyi?
Yiyi says by the end of the week her all in friend Cice will join her. BTW with right chemistry /$ she will provide her number. Enjoy.
-
09-13-22 12:10 #20553Regular Member

Posts: 1Korean
Are Yoona and Mina Korean?
I wanted to try Koreans but I don't know where to find ones.
-
09-13-22 11:53 #20552Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Super Spa on Ronson / Coco and Yuna
Two hotties at the Super Spa on Ronson, Coco and Yuna. I've enjoyed Coco before. She is cute, super friendly and provided me some of the best service I've ever had. I was looking forward to another awesome time with her, but when I arrived on a whim, she suggests I try the new girl Yuna. I'm a little disappointed until I see Yuna. Looks early to mid twenties, very cute, petite, huge tits on a tiny frame and also super friendly. Just putting this out there for those that like a more laid back relaxed experience from some cute young tiny hotties, you can't go wrong with Coco or Yuna and I challenge anyone to say otherwise. I can't speak to massage skills but can say their HJ, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS skills ranks with the best of them in a nice clean discreet setting.
-
09-13-22 11:25 #20551Banned Member

Posts: 40Close to the airport
Sammy's spa is really close to the airport. On Kettner. It's been years since I've been there but their girls were always hot. Service was always great. Always walked away with a smile.
Originally Posted by LikeMSmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 11:11 #20550Senior Member

Posts: 185Mina is #1 on all categories LOL I would say Yoona and Daisy are the same in attractiveness. Yoona may be a bit younger but I definitely prefer Daisy's body.
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 05:32 #20549Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 9Angel / 7 Spa
I came in through the back entrance and asked for Angel. Haven't played with her at 7 Spa yet. To my delight she was available, took my hand and led me to the back room. Angel is a perfect, petite little spinner like Amy with a cute face and a nice smile.
When we got in the room I paid her donation and said the massage would not be necessary. She stepped out, and once back inside she immediately took off her dress and told me to lay down. She started with some DFK while I played with her tits, licked my nipples and did some b2 b sliding. Rubbed her tits all up and down my cock. Then straight up popped it in her mouth and started sucking, going deeper and deeper. Asked me if I wanted to fuck her, but I told her to just keep sucking. Anyway she got on her knees and continued to suck me off. She basically let me fuck her face. She attempted deep throat. Couldn't take it balls deep, but she got pretty far. Good Girl!!
She then put on the cover and I fucked her silly for a while. I asked to cum in her mouth and she agreed. She then layed on her back with her head down as I stood above her, and I fucked her throat some more. Finally she got back on her knees where I loaded her mouth up.
After the fun she left to wash up. She then came back and escorted me to the shower. I helped her dry off like a gentleman, and she just smiled. I really just wanted to remove her towel and admire her body once again. As I was leaving another girl walked out of the big room fully nude and said Hi. Angel said her name is Sophia. Aw man, I'm for sure going to return to tap that as well.









Reply With Quote





