Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12354
    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    I made the trip from NKY to see Bebe on her last day at Empire. She was a great time as always and extra playful today; she even made a comment about not having sex for two months until she returns in November. LOL.

    I will be going back during Bebe's hiatus as one of the other girls is pretty damn Hot too, and I am anxious to see who Kim has come in to fill the void until Bebe returns.

    All of these positive reports makes me also want to visit the other parlors in the area!! And I will!

    Take care and be safe!
    Sorry I missed her. I had a go with her at the start of the year and despite q lot of rush, she did give a very nice session. I'd definitely like to do another round and take the time to enjoy it.

  2. #12353

    She never answers

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingster  [View Original Post]
    Can one of you good brothers PM me and this one?

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/87c4...7-3260d70f8ca2
    I have tried to call her on a burner, my normal phone, text, and she never responds.

  3. #12352

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingster  [View Original Post]
    Can one of you good brothers PM me and this one?

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/87c4...7-3260d70f8ca2
    Just do a search on here, she has been reviewed numerous times. In summary OK, happy ending only.

  4. #12351

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreamer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sun Tuesday and met the new replacement. Her name is Sugar, yep Sugar and she is sweet. Very pretty stands maybe 5' at 100 lbs. Beautiful body, great tits and is a fun time. As always great service at Sun.
    I met Sugar Sunday and couldn't agree more with this review. She's very pretty. Sweet and petite and I think you'll be surprised at just how petite she is. Please ne nice to her so she doesn't get hurt like Ginger at Oasis did.

  5. #12350

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreamer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sun Tuesday and met the new replacement. Her name is Sugar, yep Sugar and she is sweet. Very pretty stands maybe 5' at 100 lbs. Beautiful body, great tits and is a fun time. As always great service at Sun.
    I met Sugar Sunday and couldn't agree more with this review. She's very pretty. Sweet and petite and I think you'll be surprised at just how petite she is. Please ne nice to her so she doesn't get hurt like Ginger at Oasis did.

  6. #12349

    Sun

    Stopped by Sun Tuesday and met the new replacement. Her name is Sugar, yep Sugar and she is sweet. Very pretty stands maybe 5' at 100 lbs. Beautiful body, great tits and is a fun time. As always great service at Sun.

  7. #12348

    Megan

    Can one of you good brothers PM me and this one?

    https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/87c4...7-3260d70f8ca2

  8. #12347

    Bye Bye Bebe

    I made the trip from NKY to see Bebe on her last day at Empire. She was a great time as always and extra playful today; she even made a comment about not having sex for two months until she returns in November. LOL.

    I will be going back during Bebe's hiatus as one of the other girls is pretty damn Hot too, and I am anxious to see who Kim has come in to fill the void until Bebe returns.

    All of these positive reports makes me also want to visit the other parlors in the area!! And I will!

    Take care and be safe!

  9. #12346
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Is Cassie on the bigger side, I can't tell from her pic on the site? Do they attempt a massage first, or is it straight to business? I'll be down that way the end of this month and I'd love to find a good massage + BBBJ provider, but the BBBJ is probably the more important part if I have to choose.
    Yes, she's pretty big, but she's a super nice person and very enjoyable. I'm not attracted to her size so I haven't repeated, but if it doesn't bother you then you'll most likely enjoy yourself. Yes, they do a massage first. Can't remember about quality.

  10. #12345

    I'll try this again.

    Not sure where earlier post went. I saw some fine gentlemen come to IB looking for Jessy. Well she's at Eva in Jeffersonville for awhile. She's there with tina. Both good but Jessy is one top notch looking girl. The two at Island are sexy as hell, there's Vicky which has her own following. There's a new girl Salina that just arrived yesterday. So have at guys, play hard and safe. Don't tip too large LOL.

  11. #12344
    Quote Originally Posted by EveRick  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely recommend Cassie, seen her last week.

    Very enthusiastic BBBJ CIM $ + house.
    Is Cassie on the bigger side, I can't tell from her pic on the site? Do they attempt a massage first, or is it straight to business? I'll be down that way the end of this month and I'd love to find a good massage + BBBJ provider, but the BBBJ is probably the more important part if I have to choose.

  12. #12343

    The Station

    Has anyone seen Ivy or Roxie at the Station yet? Age, body and service? Thanks!

  13. #12342

    Bbbj

    I mot definitely know that the ladies have changed, in regards to giving BBBJ's as opposed to CBJ's.

    Is there good AMPs that will still offer BBBJ's? Escorts too.

    I would really appreciate your responses.

    Thanks.

    Omd.

  14. #12341

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Wow with lack of talent on escort side decided to dip my toys in the deep water of massage art and man oh man what the fuck have I been missing. Empire is awesome, Bebe is awesome, if they would have made me some noodles and fish balls I would have bought the place. Awesome and will be a regular for sure. Get there and have some fun.

    Bebe is super cute petite spinner, quality soft bolt ons small nips that like attention, small ass typical Asian booty, nice and tight and can take a good pounding and rides like her life depends on it. All in all good time thanks for the three guys before me that warmed her up LOL.

    Wish she would have a party damn I would be there it would be so fun.

    As always happy hunting and stay safe.
    I am the same. I have been to the one on Delmaria a few times. I think I am going to try Stress Away next based on a recommendation. I was thinking about Empire but haven't heard much on the quality of that place outside Bebe (who is gone) or even Sun. I want a deep tissue massage in addition to extras.

    I recently was lucky enough to be in San Diego for work and their scene is amazing. Can't wait to go back.

  15. #12340

    Jessy from IB fans

    She has left IN and moved to Eva spa on 10th street Jeffersonville. She in my opinion is one of the most perfect packages in a woman's look. She will be working with Tina. (Who is also pretty sexy looking) speaking of sexy looking the two now at Island are just that. You already know about Vicky now come and introduce yourself to Salina. No she not Latina, but tall and slim with hair to her ass. There's your update guys, play hard play safe. Don't tip too heavy LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape