Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 11032
-
09-14-22 11:31 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 208Here ya go.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h602d489a0c6d0
Originally Posted by NoKizzyCuh
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 02:15 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 387[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-13-22 20:28 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 224It's been a couple of years for Katie IIRC. Ruby Rose was a champ at BBBJCIM but her profile lists CBJ only now.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 20:21 #6004Senior Member

Posts: 671Full safety for what's being shelled out is ridiculous considering other options, but I guess if it still works for them.
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
Not sure about others, but I'd rather just skip the activity entirely rather than go through the motions acting like it's doing anything 99% of the time. Chances are she won't like giving it either.
Then again I wouldn't even setup an appt knowing that. Almost as bad as no kissing to me, but I can understand some not caring for that a little more.
-
09-13-22 18:57 #6003Regular Member

Posts: 1Ari vid
Where can I find the Ari Staccs vid? I'm going to see her one of these days so I want to see the vid LOL.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 17:03 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 2184ShayShay
Thanks for the intel. I was wondering about her as well. Appreciate the review.
Originally Posted by GettingYounger
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 16:37 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 1019Emmy
She is nice but the years have taken a toll.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
She was always a solid BBFS provider. She does love black men. Her problem is she was just dumb and would fall for the men and give it up for free.
So while her regulars thought they were the only ones getting BBFS, she was allowing any hung AA man to inseminate her. She used to have a Coke habit.
Once she split from her female manager a few years back, she got into porn. She looks to have really gained weight.
Hopefully that means she kicked the Coke habit.
Likely that means she is still a BBC fan.
-
09-13-22 13:31 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 71SLU girls
When did Katie Rose quit BBBJ? Who's Jordyn? Link?
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 12:57 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 121SLU Group
Blair also told me she's upped her safety rules so CBJ only. Good news is MSOG still available.
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 12:37 #5998Senior Member

Posts: 59Yeah I think so. Skye was the same. Holly never did BBBJ and it sounds like Katie Rose used to but no longer. From what I can tell Jordyn is the only one that does but I haven't tried with her yet.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 10:45 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 224Gabbi
That's a shame. Are all the SLU ladies CBJ-only at this point?
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 01:14 #5996Senior Member

Posts: 59Gabbi is very attractive, but no longer offers BBBJ, which is a huge shame. Amazing body and legitimately beautiful. If you're okay with CBJ, that pussy is very nice.
Originally Posted by Samson1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 20:38 #5995Regular Member

Posts: 11Adriana tall European on the board?
Anyone plan on going to see her. Looks like she received 1 mediocre report, but she looks extremely hot and not everyday you get a chance to meet a provider that tall.
-
09-12-22 20:16 #5994Banned Member

Posts: 26Shayshay
RBGFE provider. Pleasant enough person but wasn't super enthusiastic during the session.
Originally Posted by BarneyFife56
[View Original Post]
Very Milfy body, skills are ok. Pics of her face are accurate.
Lots of misfires trying to do the session: incall suddenly not available, lost phone, etc. Etc. I way too patient.
-
09-12-22 18:52 #5993Regular Member

Posts: 11ShayShay on the other board?
Been looking at Shayshay from other board. Anyone have personal exp? Did a search and nothing in this part of country. Reviews on other board very non specific. Thanks.












Reply With Quote





