Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 736 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 11026
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Emmy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    She has been around a long time. I picked her up on AA about 5-6 years ago and we went to her room nearby. We hit it off and I stayed for much longer than I paid. No limits at that time. I saw her a few times after that but she had stalker type obsessed with her and she stopped BB. I also think she was likely managed / BBB.
    She is nice but the years have taken a toll.

    She was always a solid BBFS provider. She does love black men. Her problem is she was just dumb and would fall for the men and give it up for free.

    So while her regulars thought they were the only ones getting BBFS, she was allowing any hung AA man to inseminate her. She used to have a Coke habit.

    Once she split from her female manager a few years back, she got into porn. She looks to have really gained weight.

    Hopefully that means she kicked the Coke habit.

    Likely that means she is still a BBC fan.

  2. #6000

    SLU girls

    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I think so. Skye was the same. Holly never did BBBJ and it sounds like Katie Rose used to but no longer. From what I can tell Jordyn is the only one that does but I haven't tried with her yet.
    When did Katie Rose quit BBBJ? Who's Jordyn? Link?

  3. #5999

    SLU Group

    Blair also told me she's upped her safety rules so CBJ only. Good news is MSOG still available.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I think so. Skye was the same. Holly never did BBBJ and it sounds like Katie Rose used to but no longer. From what I can tell Jordyn is the only one that does but I haven't tried with her yet.

  4. #5998
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame. Are all the SLU ladies CBJ-only at this point?
    Yeah I think so. Skye was the same. Holly never did BBBJ and it sounds like Katie Rose used to but no longer. From what I can tell Jordyn is the only one that does but I haven't tried with her yet.

  5. #5997

    Gabbi

    Quote Originally Posted by CornholeBi  [View Original Post]
    Gabbi is very attractive, but no longer offers BBBJ, which is a huge shame. Amazing body and legitimately beautiful. If you're okay with CBJ, that pussy is very nice.
    That's a shame. Are all the SLU ladies CBJ-only at this point?

  6. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson1999  [View Original Post]
    A newbie looking to try my luck in this hobby. After a lot of lurking around in both the boards, I am thinking of getting dirty with one of these ladies:

    Madame Gabrielle:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...dame-Gabrielle

    Sedona:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SedonaMadeXoxo

    Sophia100:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    If you gentlemen have any suggestions please let me know, and I'll post my experience here after my experience.
    Gabbi is very attractive, but no longer offers BBBJ, which is a huge shame. Amazing body and legitimately beautiful. If you're okay with CBJ, that pussy is very nice.

  7. #5995

    Adriana tall European on the board?

    Anyone plan on going to see her. Looks like she received 1 mediocre report, but she looks extremely hot and not everyday you get a chance to meet a provider that tall.

  8. #5994

    Shayshay

    Quote Originally Posted by BarneyFife56  [View Original Post]
    Been looking at Shayshay from other board. Anyone have personal exp? Did a search and nothing in this part of country. Reviews on other board very non specific. Thanks.
    RBGFE provider. Pleasant enough person but wasn't super enthusiastic during the session.

    Very Milfy body, skills are ok. Pics of her face are accurate.

    Lots of misfires trying to do the session: incall suddenly not available, lost phone, etc. Etc. I way too patient.

  9. #5993

    ShayShay on the other board?

    Been looking at Shayshay from other board. Anyone have personal exp? Did a search and nothing in this part of country. Reviews on other board very non specific. Thanks.

  10. #5992
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaops675  [View Original Post]
    Wrote up the report in another thread here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...els-Discussion

    If you can't see it, it's probably still pending as it was posted a few minutes ago.

    TLDR: She's the real deal! Working with a K agency? Former K agency? LOL. Not sure why the agency's account got banned, but I can verify that pics are 100% accurate and I was delighted with my time. Will be counting the days until I can schedule another appt.
    Here is her SA profile:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-f23b719acf19

    Damage was 400 each time.

    I've seen here a couple times now, was considering making her my regular. Going to have to have a chat with her about what I've read here.

  11. #5991

    Usually an meh experience

    Quote Originally Posted by GoZags1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success on Listcrawler? I check it regularly but most of the ads seem fake.
    I have had luck on listcrawer, it is just as much art as still to figure out all the fake. The issue usually is figuring out the flakes or the super flakes. Out of those that are "real" some post on stg and some on the other site, few are on all of them. There tends to be regulars who just post on listcrawler all the time like.

    I at least know there are about 3 or 4 in Everett that are real and have been spoken about on here. Seattle seems to be a mixture of SW, those traveling through, and occasional posters. Tacoma always seems to have the most real ladies running posts all the time. My issue with listcrawler is I have gotten an answer from ladies 12 hours later. I do a lot of checking out picture and expanding the post so I can see if the person is real.

  12. #5990

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaops675  [View Original Post]
    Wrote up the report in another thread here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...els-Discussion

    If you can't see it, it's probably still pending as it was posted a few minutes ago.

    TLDR: She's the real deal! Working with a K agency? Former K agency? LOL. Not sure why the agency's account got banned, but I can verify that pics are 100% accurate and I was delighted with my time. Will be counting the days until I can schedule another appt.
    Anyone else think this has an odd smell?

  13. #5989

    Exactly what I was looking for.

    I messaged her after the video LOL. If anybody has anymore links they're greatly appreciated!

    Preferably a free porn site notnreally looking to subscribe to watch videos.

  14. #5988
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaops675  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this newcomer? Going to see her later tn.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3208-FIRST-DAY!Elegant-Emma-for-Private-Tacoma-Incall.
    LovelyLunaVIP was the TNA account for a Korean agency that tried setting up a Tacoma K-AAMP in late 2020. They only had a couple girls visit at first (Brooke and Tia). I visited both. One was a little chubby and the other was a little old. But both were definitely Korean. The AAMP closed down after a month or so. Search for "lovelylunavip" using the search feature here to see the few times we discussed them.

    So it's a little strange to see a skinny non-Asian girl posting with the account. I suspect the ban is related. Maybe the account got hacked and a scammer is using it. Or LE. Or maybe there's an explanation that I'm not considering.

    Regardless, I'd proceed with caution.

    You can hit the TNA profile and then view all posts to see some more history. Someone with 9 posts wrote a review of the new girl recently. So maybe it’s weird but legit, and maybe it’s weird and not legit.

    But SOMETHING is weird.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2413447-Long-Awaited!-Whoa-Emma!

    Also that readhead girl in the new photo looks too skinny for my tastes.

  15. #5987

    Emma is the REAL DEAL

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Okay what's the report?
    Wrote up the report in another thread here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...els-Discussion

    If you can't see it, it's probably still pending as it was posted a few minutes ago.

    TLDR: She's the real deal! Working with a K agency? Former K agency? LOL. Not sure why the agency's account got banned, but I can verify that pics are 100% accurate and I was delighted with my time. Will be counting the days until I can schedule another appt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape