Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 25044
-
09-15-22 08:14 #17799Senior Member

Posts: 109Foreign Freak is cool. Saw her for 30 min. BBBJ no cim, really enjoyed daty.
Originally Posted by MasCouple
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 06:52 #17798Senior Member

Posts: 4546Ya I never have any session with Maryjane but she gained some weight.
Originally Posted by MasCouple
[View Original Post]
Also regarding that freak mixed girl. My boy talk to her and he said she's not worth it. All she want is free money but I find her weird looking with those edit pics.
-
09-14-22 18:09 #17797Senior Member

Posts: 139Mary Jane & Foreign Freak
Saw Mary Jane few years ago and she was terrible. Pix were accurate then, maybe her service has gotten better but for me it was all covered, total rush, and one position only. Never wanted to go back.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Any intel on this one? I know on snapchat she's totally stuck up and thinks strangers should just cashapp her for her mere existence LOL, without any in person service.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/924992775198
-
09-14-22 15:12 #17796Senior Member

Posts: 32Seasoned girls
Mandy would definitely be worth another visit. Thanks for the reminder.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
I think Jasmine was just getting in the game when I was getting out last time. But a little maturity doesn't bother me. I always think I want a young hot thing but the seasoned girls are usually better. The best sex of my life was with an older spinner who stuck a vibrator in her ass and squirted while I was fucking her. Afterwards she kissed me and said something about how she loved to cum for younger guys. It was mind-blowing!
-
09-14-22 12:21 #17795Senior Member

Posts: 4546Maryjane
She's very cool actually, I met her twice now but not to see her. I met her when I go see Maria. She's very chill.
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLate
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 10:44 #17794Senior Member

Posts: 27Mary Jane
That's MaryJane, it's been about a year since I met her, so I don't remember the damage. Getting BBJ was a negotiation, and she didn't want to do it for long once convinced. She looked like her pics when I met her, and those look new. She was cute and friendly, and seemed to enjoy it when I hit it hard in doggy. Maybe you'll get a better BJ if you let her wrap it up. Like I said a long time ago, mostly haven't repeated due to distance.
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 09:08 #17793Senior Member

Posts: 88Mandy
I cannot get in touch with Mandy. Been trying for years. Not sure what the issue is.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 21:18 #17792Senior Member

Posts: 33Latinas
Looking for any recommendations for Latinas. Thanks!
-
09-13-22 21:15 #17791Senior Member

Posts: 738Not quite all of them.
Can't say anything about this girl you linked, but not quite all of the great providers of the last several years have moved on. Jasmine the Middle Eastern beauty is still around, and still fantastic by most accounts if you're ok with someone a little more on the mature side. Mandy is still around and as great as ever, although sometimes it takes a little luck to catch her when she has availability. Definitely very worth it if you can get through though. And Destiny is still around, although she may not be seeing anyone who she hasn't seen before at this point. But if you have seen her in the past it's worth giving it a shot. She still offers an incredible value and I'd say her skills have even improved from what they used to be.
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 17:47 #17790Senior Member

Posts: 32Mya
Wondering the same thing. She looks fantastic. I bet the price is steep.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 17:23 #17789Senior Member

Posts: 32Love the taste
Looking to get back into the game. It looks like all of the great girls from several years ago have moved on (Destiny, Pricilla, etc.).
Any intel on this one? Might be TGTBT, but I'm a sucker for the word taste.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/789739430828
-
09-13-22 14:27 #17788Senior Member

Posts: 196Mya
Hello fellow mongers.
Has anyone had the pleasure of Mya's company?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/153458288835
-
09-13-22 14:02 #17787Senior Member

Posts: 102She's real
Saw her a few weeks back she cam alone. She is tall 5'10" and yes she is big 180-190 holds it well I think. But if you want a skinny little girl she's not for you. She is definitely full bodied. Nice enough person a little small chat. Then to the bedroom, no kissing, no bare anything. Took a good pounding, maybe into it, I'm not sure. But Finished cleaned myself up an was off. Repeat maybe IDK.
Originally Posted by AcconRed
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 13:44 #17786Senior Member

Posts: 76Nicole rose
-
09-13-22 07:35 #17785Senior Member

Posts: 4546Bella
Sounds about right. She wasted my time also last year when she was 120 hh. She made me drive to Pawtucket hotel and I got there and she wasn't ready.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





