Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 1069 1569 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17199

    Legit?

    Hey there, new to this page but been in the game for awhile I'll make sure to post what I've experienced lately but has anyone tried out cait in Fairborn been dying to give her a go but have read mixed reviews?

  2. #17198

    Angel from STG

    Let me know if anyone has positive recent reports of her. Is she still a spinner? Is she fun? Nice? Location decent?

    I haven't hobbies in awhile. Interested in diving. But I like spinners.

  3. #17197

    January

    How can I reach out to January? I tried calling the number she puts in her ads but it says no longer in service.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/014800693836
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtm3nde0ngnmzguzmgu2ytc3zdc1nzk3nmq3ntywmdu2ota0yze.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #17196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Heaven and Sommer

    Sommer is still visiting her uncle but Heaven went on a travel visit up north for a few weeks and posted ads but is supposed to be back in Dayton now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest on Heaven and Sommer Nicole? Did they get out yet?

  5. #17195

  6. #17194
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I'd call that bait and switch marketing.
    I agree but I really don't expect anything free from a provider. I would suggest you never believe anything a provider tells you. I got what I needed so I was happy.

  7. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I have passed the challenge a few times but she still wants her fee. It's a marketing ploy LOL.
    I'd call that bait and switch marketing.

  8. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this too. Come on surely some have passed the 10 minute challenge. Right? LOL.
    I have passed the challenge a few times but she still wants her fee. It's a marketing ploy LOL.

  9. #17191

    Heaven and Sommer Nicole

    What's the latest on Heaven and Sommer Nicole? Did they get out yet?

  10. #17190

    Kenzie St James

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    That's very true about the rate. It's kind of like a buy one get one situation. Did you also do FS with both of them?
    Honestly my experience with Kenzie was mediocre at best. She's over weight and sloppy, and tried to rush. Dirty and smoky room. I left early willingly.

    The nice thing about duo is you only have one dick. You find the nicer pussy and stick to it.

  11. #17189

    Kenzie Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but the $$ for an hour is cheap for a duo, even for half hour that seems fair. Just comparing with others that charge 100 for qv. I may try them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    Apparently they're sisters. They did not play with each other but did a great double BBBJ.
    That's very true about the rate. It's kind of like a buy one get one situation. Did you also do FS with both of them?

  12. #17188

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Vobbit69  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie has told me the same. Also, it's stated in the last line of one version of the duo ad. (https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/218640205789).
    What was the $$ for the duo?

  13. #17187

  14. #17186

    10 minute challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the 10 minute challenge and win? What was your prize?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/743597958994
    I'm curious about this too. Come on surely some have passed the 10 minute challenge. Right? LOL.

  15. #17185
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    Do they play with each other or just the monger?
    Apparently they're sisters. They did not play with each other but did a great double BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape