Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17186

    10 minute challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the 10 minute challenge and win? What was your prize?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/743597958994
    I'm curious about this too. Come on surely some have passed the 10 minute challenge. Right? LOL.

  2. #17185
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    Do they play with each other or just the monger?
    Apparently they're sisters. They did not play with each other but did a great double BBBJ.

  3. #17184

    Double the fun

    Sorry I copied the link and forgot to post it I guess.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/011015553382

    Kenzie is the one who told me no solo with her sister. That's too bad because she was really into it.

  4. #17183
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    I had a date with Kenzie and her partner.
    Do they play with each other or just the monger?

  5. #17182

    RE: Kenzie Duo

    I've never seen her but the $$ for an hour is cheap for a duo, even for half hour that seems fair. Just comparing with others that charge 100 for qv. I may try them out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    The first time I did both a couple of months ago was $$ for an hour and was so much fun.

    But the second time just a month ago was $$ for maybe 30 minutes and rushed me out the door.

    Not sayin I won't try again.

    Maybe it just was bad timing for them the last time.

    Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I guess I never noticed that in the ad. Can anyone tell me what the damage is for the two of them?? Thanks in advance.

  6. #17181

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    I've known Kenzie for years, she's been in the business for over 20 years, been ran through more times than anyone could count. The pictures she posts are her 10-15 years ago. Her duo partner is her sister KC, she's been in / out of the business as well. I did a duo about a year ago with them both, didn't want to, as I just wanted to meet KC. But Kenzie wasn't going to get cut out so I had to see her as well. Was shocked by Kenzie's appearance, big old saddlebag hips with cysts on them, she looked gross imo. Tried to ignore her and concentrate on KC, she's a great lady. After the session I asked for solo's with KC and since I was known to her, she agreed. After 2 solo's with KC, Kenzie got pissed she was being cut out and ended up blocking me to where I couldn't see her sister anymore. I tried to convince KC to go out on her own, that she could make a lot of $, but as the old saying goes, blood is thicker than water, and she still continues to slum it out with her nasty sister.
    Well maybe I don't want to see them after reading this. Does not sound like a very attractive situation. Too bad the sister doesn't go it alone. Thanks for the additional info. You guys are great.

  7. #17180

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I guess I never noticed that in the ad. Can anyone tell me what the damage is for the two of them?? Thanks in advance.
    The first time I did both a couple of months ago was $$ for an hour and was so much fun.

    But the second time just a month ago was $$ for maybe 30 minutes and rushed me out the door.

    Not sayin I won't try again.

    Maybe it just was bad timing for them the last time.

    Hope that helps.

  8. #17179

    Kenzie and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Vobbit69  [View Original Post]
    Kenzie has told me the same. Also, it's stated in the last line of one version of the duo ad. (https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/218640205789).
    Thanks for the info. I guess I never noticed that in the ad. Can anyone tell me what the damage is for the two of them?? Thanks in advance.

  9. #17178

    Ewwww, eye exam needed

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    I had a date with Kenzie and her partner. I've met with Kenzi before but this was a first with the duo. I had a good time. The other girl is a small petite lady who apparently doesn't do solos. I had fun and will repeat. On my first experience with Kenzi her house smelled of smoke and so did I when I left. Today that wasn't the case. Have fun and be safe.
    I've known Kenzie for years, she's been in the business for over 20 years, been ran through more times than anyone could count. The pictures she posts are her 10-15 years ago. Her duo partner is her sister KC, she's been in / out of the business as well. I did a duo about a year ago with them both, didn't want to, as I just wanted to meet KC. But Kenzie wasn't going to get cut out so I had to see her as well. Was shocked by Kenzie's appearance, big old saddlebag hips with cysts on them, she looked gross imo. Tried to ignore her and concentrate on KC, she's a great lady. After the session I asked for solo's with KC and since I was known to her, she agreed. After 2 solo's with KC, Kenzie got pissed she was being cut out and ended up blocking me to where I couldn't see her sister anymore. I tried to convince KC to go out on her own, that she could make a lot of $, but as the old saying goes, blood is thicker than water, and she still continues to slum it out with her nasty sister.

  10. #17177

    Kenzie and her partner

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Did the petite lady tell you she doesn't do solos or is that what someone else said?
    Kenzie has told me the same. Also, it's stated in the last line of one version of the duo ad. (https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/218640205789).

  11. #17176
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Layla popped up on Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021.

    Pics look good, although might be verging on bbw. Any thoughts?
    Looking at those pics, that is definitely not someone who would be classified as bbw. Haven't seen her before but if my memory is right she got good reviews.

  12. #17175

    Layla James

    Layla popped up on Tryst https://tryst.link/escort/blossoms2021.

    Pics look good, although might be verging on bbw. Any thoughts?

  13. #17174

    Link Please

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    I had a date with Kenzie and her partner. I've met with Kenzi before but this was a first with the duo. I had a good time. The other girl is a small petite lady who apparently doesn't do solos. I had fun and will repeat. On my first experience with Kenzi her house smelled of smoke and so did I when I left. Today that wasn't the case. Have fun and be safe.
    Link to their ad?

  14. #17173
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I too am too late to have an experience with her. I wish her the best in her marriage. And I wonder about this sex club she's talking about. Hmmm.
    I've taken her to the sex club she speaks of. Take care of yourself P, reach out if you'd enjoy another boat ride.

  15. #17172

    Persephone

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Persephone lately? I reached out and crickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    The coach has the details, but I was told she Is locked down and is going to or already is married. Always wanted to get with her but got in the game too late.
    I too am too late to have an experience with her. I wish her the best in her marriage. And I wonder about this sex club she's talking about. Hmmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape