Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 30808
-
09-13-22 18:00 #19783Senior Member

Posts: 25I'll scroll through Stg or them and look up their name or number and see if I can find reviews. Ill also search keywords on the forum here for extra info. Not the best method but this area has a ton of overall volume and little actual value.
Originally Posted by Talon2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 16:31 #19782Regular Member

Posts: 9She's back
I saw her post about a week ago. Hadn't seen her in awhile. Text her. She responded pretty quickly after first text; but responses started to take longer. I did eventually see her (she had in the room Baby / Ava) but she had to have been on something. Very chatty and couldn't sit still but was cool. Decided to settle for a BBBJ which she was a champ up until the finish when she said no CIM. Didn't have any ankle jewelry, nice body; but demons starting to show.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 15:43 #19781Senior Member

Posts: 304The ad seems to have been taken down, so chances are it was a fake. I was searching for her a couple months back, and I couldn't see any active ads anywhere. She may have left the business.
Originally Posted by BlueTeam08
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 15:34 #19780Senior Member

Posts: 28Sites
Which is best site to find authentic ads for the Raleigh area. These site are becoming more fake and snapchat money pits.
-
09-13-22 14:48 #19779Senior Member

Posts: 73Here she is.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...nniee/42551710
-
09-13-22 14:36 #19778Senior Member

Posts: 96Abby
Anyone seen Abby?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/208155246279
-
09-13-22 13:47 #19777Senior Member

Posts: 96Nikkie
Great review! Is she true to the pics age and looks wise?
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 13:12 #19776Senior Member

Posts: 65The ad lists Shaub Dr, which is the same area the others have been staying. My guess is she's legit. Let us know how it goes if you toftt.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 10:26 #19775Senior Member

Posts: 218Marisol??
Any body dreamed of this one that can report back. Seems the other 3 that were here 1-2 weeks ago have moved on. Hoping Marisol is the next group.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92048363
Any news of other new Hispanics?
Cheers.
-
09-13-22 09:41 #19774Senior Member

Posts: 51Aubrey J back?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92038839
Ad claiming to be Aubrey J who came through a few times a year or two ago, she was a great dream then, would love to confirm it's her again, but the one comment on listcrawer calls it a fake.
-
09-13-22 09:40 #19773Senior Member

Posts: 458I love fun
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/972946069179
Anyone have anything to share about this person?
I searched the numbers and image and shows Dunn, Raleigh, Henderson, Jacksonville for locations. She moves around or is fake.
-
09-13-22 09:38 #19772Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen
Stumbled across this ad, anyone had the pleasure?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/219326192805
-
09-13-22 09:19 #19771Senior Member

Posts: 129Dallas
Saw her recently as well. Hung her head over the arm of the couch and fucked her throat and pulled her nipples, some gagging but no complaints at all. Gave her a cum facial, again no complaints. Some demons present, so be aware.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 08:48 #19770Senior Member

Posts: 82Phoenix
Saw Phoenix last week (the one who's been talked about recently on here). Had a really good time with her. Was in a decent hotel in downtown Raleigh. Some people have mentioned a pump being present but I didn't see anyone on my visit. Went for a QV BBBJ for $110 and I think it was well worth it. She was super nice, body is solid and her service was great. Took direction well, asked if I liked it fast or slow and made sure I was enjoying myself. Although I only paid for QV I ended up there for like a half hour because she edged me a few times which was great.
She's a nice lady and I will likely repeat again.
-
09-13-22 08:20 #19769Senior Member

Posts: 82Also interested
I'm also interested in hearing any info on Windy Whispers if anybody has seen her. Wondering specifically if she makes you cum during the session specifically. Lot of Domme's don't do that but some do, and I need that in my sessions.
Originally Posted by RedEagle19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





