Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17787

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    She's like 5'8-5'11 too. I followed her on her old snap she's legit. Somehow she removes her tattoos and she is a bit heavier for sure. Seeing if anyone has actually seen her and what their experience is.
    Saw her a few weeks back she cam alone. She is tall 5'10" and yes she is big 180-190 holds it well I think. But if you want a skinny little girl she's not for you. She is definitely full bodied. Nice enough person a little small chat. Then to the bedroom, no kissing, no bare anything. Took a good pounding, maybe into it, I'm not sure. But Finished cleaned myself up an was off. Repeat maybe IDK.

  2. #17786

  3. #17785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    I called her about 12:15 am. She told me she's driving back from Warwick to Smithfield. I was 45 minutes away and she told me she would be ready in 45 minutes. I told her I'm not interested if it's going to be longer than that. She said it won't be. So I drive to Smithfield I took my time. I showed up about 50 minutes after I talked to her. Told her I was there and 20 minutes later tells me she needs 20 minutes to get ready. So I wait 30 minutes for some reason and finally call her say WTF is going on? She tells me she saw me and have 2 others guys in the car. Well I'm alone and never told her the car I have. I said to her if you want to meet it's now or I'm leaving. Tells me she's almost ready just need another 20 minutes LOL. I tell her to get lost, you just wasted well over 2 hours of my time. Its a 25 min drive from Warwick to Smithfield at that time of night. She's a time waster.
    Sounds about right. She wasted my time also last year when she was 120 hh. She made me drive to Pawtucket hotel and I got there and she wasn't ready.

  4. #17784

    Hobby

    Welcome to our glorious hobby! You have been initiated (or re-initiated? Jokes aside, this really is part and parcel of the hobby. Next time bring a book to read so you don't see your time as wasted. Also enjoy the drive, listen to music or NPR. You got to take the good with the bad. She has her plus points, that much I can tell you from first hand experience. But time management isn't the top skill for most of these gals.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    I called her about 12:15 am. She told me she's driving back from Warwick to Smithfield. I was 45 minutes away and she told me she would be ready in 45 minutes. I told her I'm not interested if it's going to be longer than that. She said it won't be. So I drive to Smithfield I took my time. I showed up about 50 minutes after I talked to her. Told her I was there and 20 minutes later tells me she needs 20 minutes to get ready. So I wait 30 minutes for some reason and finally call her say WTF is going on? She tells me she saw me and have 2 others guys in the car. Well I'm alone and never told her the car I have. I said to her if you want to meet it's now or I'm leaving. Tells me she's almost ready just need another 20 minutes LOL. I tell her to get lost, you just wasted well over 2 hours of my time. Its a 25 min drive from Warwick to Smithfield at that time of night. She's a time waster.

  5. #17783

    Wasted my time

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Anyone ever see this sexy blonde?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/900436272882

    How is she?
    I called her about 12:15 am. She told me she's driving back from Warwick to Smithfield. I was 45 minutes away and she told me she would be ready in 45 minutes. I told her I'm not interested if it's going to be longer than that. She said it won't be. So I drive to Smithfield I took my time. I showed up about 50 minutes after I talked to her. Told her I was there and 20 minutes later tells me she needs 20 minutes to get ready. So I wait 30 minutes for some reason and finally call her say WTF is going on? She tells me she saw me and have 2 others guys in the car. Well I'm alone and never told her the car I have. I said to her if you want to meet it's now or I'm leaving. Tells me she's almost ready just need another 20 minutes LOL. I tell her to get lost, you just wasted well over 2 hours of my time. Its a 25 min drive from Warwick to Smithfield at that time of night. She's a time waster.

  6. #17782

  7. #17781

    Any recent activity on this?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nikki-es...vidence-262016

    Been watching this for a while thought I read something on here about her a while back, any recent intel? Photo s look like stock photos too.

  8. #17780
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    the ad looks suspicious, the pics don't match the weight. She lists her weight as 181 lbs, but the pics don't look like a woman that is pushing 200 lbs, and most women lie about their weight. If they weigh 140, they will tell you they weigh 130.
    She's like 5'8-5'11 too. I followed her on her old snap she's legit. Somehow she removes her tattoos and she is a bit heavier for sure. Seeing if anyone has actually seen her and what their experience is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mja0mdc0n2m0odjlzmmzngfimzg0yzhizdyzytjizmnkmjc1mwq.jpg.jpg‎   mjexody3yjgwngrmytuwyzkzyzy3mjbmyjlknwuwzwu1nwziywe.jpg.jpg‎   vOHed9.jpg‎   mze4mtewzjkxowfindqzyzy4mju5ndk3otnmm2y5yziwztdlyza.jpg.jpg‎   nzGfkt.jpg‎  


  9. #17779
    [QUOTE=AcconRed;6115896]Any info on this one? I know she been posting awhile couldn't figure out how to search for her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/253524450439[/QUOTT the ad looks suspicious, the pics don't match the weight. She lists her weight as 181 lbs, but the pics don't look like a woman that is pushing 200 lbs, and most women lie about their weight. If they weigh 140, they will tell you they weigh 130.

  10. #17778
    Any info on this one? I know she been posting awhile couldn't figure out how to search for her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/253524450439

  11. #17777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Any intel?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/746068715297

    I searched her name but didn't find much. Any info is appreciated!
    If you go on escort Babylon and see her face pics. You definitely won't think she's worth 150 qv. Maybe 150 hh. But I still that's to high. Also, she ask for deposit.

  12. #17776

    Becks Partner

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who this Becks chick is that she's paired up with though. Anyone seen her? I thought Bella was paired up with Bathroomless Ashley. But when I asked her she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about.
    I haven't seen her, I'm pretty sure she was offering duos with a skanky looking lesbian. Who is what kept me away to be honest. This was probably 6 months to a year ago.

  13. #17775

    Mrs Lady

    Any intel?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/746068715297

    I searched her name but didn't find much. Any info is appreciated!

  14. #17774

    Becks

    I don't know who this Becks chick is that she's paired up with though. Anyone seen her? I thought Bella was paired up with Bathroomless Ashley. But when I asked her she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Not Alpine. Nice enough place. She's nice but keep your guard up (as always).

  15. #17773

    Bella

    Not Alpine. Nice enough place. She's nice but keep your guard up (as always).

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    That "Smithfield" location bothers me, hoping she's not at the Alpine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape