Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2434

    Kira

    I can't help but think that you mongers have been keeping Kira under wraps. Her pics in the RMd ad are her. She is a very hot Aussie. Great feeling man-mades, with piercings. Beautiful, tight body, and her face is sexy. With plump lips. One of the highlights is her Aussie accent. She is very comfortable being nude. Seems to have some legit massage training. Face down includes her body all over yours with slides and a fair amount of teasing. On the flip, you can take in all her beauty and sensuality. Lots of mutual touch, nipple play (piercings make them sensitive). As always YMWV. She is in an apt in Pt Loma, she has a roommate that is not a part of the hobby, and I think the availability of the shower depends on the room mate being home. Kira is hot, very real and chill. It was a great time spent, we talked quite a bit while I was face down, but I was engaging her. The HE was explosive, following some time with her sitting reverse on my chest, some slides on the front putting those big tits to work in Russian. I would definitely repeat if I was closer. I tend to be mostly 52 and north. But if I was heading to Pt Loma, she would give Jess a run for the money and would be my preferred.

  2. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias74  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone have tried these 2 MILF providers?

    Excluding their prices (and money as a factor), how do they compare? Specifically, interested in comparing the quality of their service and how do they compare physically. Juliana looks good based on the pics in her website and posts, but I can't tell much about Chelsea from her post pics.

    Any insights about any or both of them would be appreciated.
    Chelsea is great. HE only maybe Russian. McLovitt, limited to HE.

  3. #2432
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias74  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone have tried these 2 MILF providers?

    Excluding their prices (and money as a factor), how do they compare? Specifically, interested in comparing the quality of their service and how do they compare physically. Juliana looks good based on the pics in her website and posts, but I can't tell much about Chelsea from her post pics.

    Any insights about any or both of them would be appreciated.
    Another first time poster with the same exact question as a week ago. If you are really interested, do a search or go back a page or two.

  4. #2431

    Another new addition to the "Little House" crew

    Boobs look amazing. These $140 specials are great! Any intel is appreciated. Thanks!

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/63c9a...d-3e1820689ff0

  5. #2430

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's Michelle. The pictures in her ad are not her but still very hot IMHO. She is the most fun FBSM provider I've ever been with and one of my very few regulars.
    I really liked the pics and that's what I was looking for. No doubt that Michelle was good, sexy and fit, it's just that my expectations were not met. I like the idea of a big curvy woman so seeing someone who is barely 5'2" was offputting (although I did manage to get past that and enjoy my time with her.

  6. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Michelle a few month ago responding to the (similar) ad you linked. It was in MV where you park in back and enter on the 2nd (or 3rd) floor. I'm wondering if I saw a stand-in. The girl I saw was attractive with a nice rack and ass, but she was short and no hips. It was a good session and she was all about putting my hands all over her body, but from all the reviews I read, I'm expecting a taller, bigger woman with curves. She talked an awful lot and we did connect, but I've always wondered if I saw the real Michelle.
    Yup, that's Michelle. The pictures in her ad are not her but still very hot IMHO. She is the most fun FBSM provider I've ever been with and one of my very few regulars.

  7. #2428

    Chelsea vs. Juliana Mclovitt

    Wondering if anyone have tried these 2 MILF providers?

    Excluding their prices (and money as a factor), how do they compare? Specifically, interested in comparing the quality of their service and how do they compare physically. Juliana looks good based on the pics in her website and posts, but I can't tell much about Chelsea from her post pics.

    Any insights about any or both of them would be appreciated.

  8. #2427

    Michelle (mouthwatering Curves)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Michelle a few month ago responding to the (similar) ad you linked. It was in MV where you park in back and enter on the 2nd (or 3rd) floor. I'm wondering if I saw a stand-in. The girl I saw was attractive with a nice rack and ass, but she was short and no hips. It was a good session and she was all about putting my hands all over her body, but from all the reviews I read, I'm expecting a taller, bigger woman with curves. She talked an awful lot and we did connect, but I've always wondered if I saw the real Michelle.
    Michelle is a short (5' to 5'2") ball of fire. Not petite, but not an ounce of fat on her (she works out like crazy). Big boobs, big ass, big oil, and big energy! Her chemistry is fun and sounds like you saw the one and only, Michelle.

  9. #2426

    She knows how to pose

    Good catch. Yup those porn stars know how to pose and hide that midsection.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    The photo's in Ivy's RbMd advert are stolen from the Web.

    Those images belong the dearly-departed Porn Actress 'Yurizan Beltran'.

  10. #2425

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is almost always this one:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a2602...1-fffa883ed857

    She's one of my all time favorites.
    I went to see Michelle a few month ago responding to the (similar) ad you linked. It was in MV where you park in back and enter on the 2nd (or 3rd) floor. I'm wondering if I saw a stand-in. The girl I saw was attractive with a nice rack and ass, but she was short and no hips. It was a good session and she was all about putting my hands all over her body, but from all the reviews I read, I'm expecting a taller, bigger woman with curves. She talked an awful lot and we did connect, but I've always wondered if I saw the real Michelle.

  11. #2424

    Sugartits24 on HX

    Looks like we got a nice set of naturals coming into town. I'm planning on booking as her menu sounds solid for the price. This was her response.

    100% real pics.

    100% real boobs.

    30 minutes $1. 8.

    I am offering Sensual Massage at Hotel with-.

    HJ.

    CBJ.

    DT.

    COT.

    DATY.

    FIA on you.

    69.

    (CFS Upgrade is maybe available and discussed in person. If I decide to offer it to you it would be extra and up to my discretion. Not everyone will be offered it, depends on size).

    Nothing rough or I end session immediately.

    For appointment send me.

    Age-.

    Race-.

    Cell-.

  12. #2423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by EmporerZod  [View Original Post]
    Lots of oil and slides with a massage that is more like a sexy lap dance. She definitely knows what she is doing and how to move her gorgeous body. It is definitely a YMMV type of girl, be within her boundaries and you will have fun. She is one of a kind! Curious on what recent experiences have been. I think her prices are fair for the time you get.
    When I asked her for donations a while back, she also listed VIP for 400.

  13. #2422

    Not sure on FS

    Quote Originally Posted by DavDerk  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!, FS on the table or nah?
    Lots of oil and slides with a massage that is more like a sexy lap dance. She definitely knows what she is doing and how to move her gorgeous body. It is definitely a YMMV type of girl, be within her boundaries and you will have fun. She is one of a kind! Curious on what recent experiences have been. I think her prices are fair for the time you get.

  14. #2421

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is almost always this one:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a2602...1-fffa883ed857

    She's one of my all time favorites.
    Thank you!, FS on the table or nah?

  15. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by DavDerk  [View Original Post]
    Which Michelle are you talking about? Do you have a link? TIA.
    Michelle is almost always this one:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a2602...1-fffa883ed857

    She's one of my all time favorites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape