Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 12098
-
09-12-22 22:24 #8828Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687That's massive ass so yeah I'm sure you had to walk around your car, and then walk around that big thang before you were able to get into position.
Originally Posted by Ghostxx
[View Original Post]
Good job, I don't think I would have lasted very long in them cheeks either.
-
09-12-22 17:04 #8827Senior Member

Posts: 170Tiffany
Picked up this white girl, 5'4" dark brown hair. Nice tits. Real nice. But here is the thing. Large star tattoos above her boobs below her neck line from shoulder to shoulder. I know I have seen her before. I have seen those tattoos on a escort site. So she doesn't usually walk. But when and where?
Does anyone remember such a girl on the escort pages.
Large star tattoos. Maybe 5 or more. Just a little chunky but not bad at all. Picked her up on 15th and G.
-
09-12-22 13:57 #8826Senior Member

Posts: 1820Greenfield
It's probably good it felt a little intimidating, keeps you on your toes.
Originally Posted by OnlyHuman
[View Original Post]
It's really rare to find a SW as far West as 40th. We tend to think of the border between Milwaukee and West Milwaukee as Miller Parkway, but West Milwaukee actually goes all the way to 39th St on National and Greenfield and 38th on Lincoln.
SW's tend to stay fairly close to the traphouses / rooming houses / cheap shared apartments. Typically the SW areas are 16th to 27th on National; 6th to 27th on Greenfield and 6th to about 18th on Lincoln. I'm not saying you'll never find one further West, but I'd be extra careful what you say on the scoop until you've done a LEO check.
HS.
-
09-12-22 13:12 #8825Senior Member

Posts: 65Cruise
I took a long trip down G:
It was raining pretty hard on G as I strolled. Probably why it didn't yield the results I was looking for The traffic was congested coming to frequent stops.
My first spotting was near the stadium. She was old or injured wearing thigh high socks with an umbrella. Large total back and white thin hair with sunglasses on. She was not appealing so I kept moving.
There is a gas station close to I would say 40th and say my first interest. She was wearing a tank top and sweatpants with a backpack. We made eye contact and she started coming toward me. I couldn't stop due to the traffic and no where to park. I turned a few streets down and by the time I got back she was gone.
3nd girl I saw was wearing the same thing, but with a hoodie. She looked rough and irritated. I drove by her twice and the second time she was itching away. Hard pass.
The other was around 20th and G she got scooped right in front of me. Big red hair and big ass. Possibly the same one that was reported on just a few posts below.
I left unsuccessful, but want to thank everyone who reached out. The first stroll I took and it felt a bit intimidating.
I passed a yellow store with multiple people standing around. One fist fighting the air.
-
09-12-22 12:06 #8824Senior Member

Posts: 245Big booty red head
I know most of us work in the morning, but Tuesday after midnight until sunrise is when I see a variety of SWs on Greenfield and National. Last Tuesday I was looking for FS, so I kept driving on Greenfield and National hoping to find a SW with a phat ass that I can put in a K9 position. I've been lucky in the past to sccop a few that fit the description. But this time I found one that might have to keep as my go to. The infamous gas station off Greenfield is getting hot with LEO monitoring the traffic there as they know that's where the girls are getting picked up. I'll be careful picking up with from there, as I saw LEO pull over a monger trying to make a scoop. I saw Rose on 20th but I didn't want to do FS with her. So I made my way to National. I saw a few that I wanted but they either were walking with someone else or another monger made the scoop. So I made my way back to Greenfield and saw a thick red head with a phat ass walking from 11th to 8th. I tried to get her attention on 10th but she already crossed the street and was walking towards 9th. So I cut through Madison and was able to get her attention on 8th, made the scoop, and went to find a spot to clap her cheeks. I didn't tell her I wanted FS, just wanted some head relief for a Jackson, she countered for a Jackson and Lincoln. Told I only have a Jackson, so she agreed on a Jackson and she gave a nice slow wet mouth suction that almost made me nut. I had to stop her because her ass was so soft and big. I told her I want to smash as she was giving me head relief. Told her I have another Jackson and she agree to FS for another J. She push the passenger seat all the way back and she pulled her pants down to her ankles while keeping her shoes on. I took my shoes and shorts off, put on a helmet, and mounted her phat ass. It was so soft and and big that I didn't last too long with fast deep strokes I was giving her, blew in the bag, clean ourselves up and dropped her off.
Saw her again on Friday night at the same spot I scooped her on Tuesday. This time I just gave her two Jacksons at the start and she gave me another nice slow head relief. Her head game only is worth the scoop! I lasted longer this time for FS, but I had to get out of car and smash her from the passenger side door because I didn't have enough room in the car to finish FS. Once I was able to stand up outside and hit her cheeks from behind I nutted pretty quickly. She's in her 40's and has a nice attitude and goes by Jocelyn.
-
09-09-22 15:00 #8823Senior Member

Posts: 747Anyone see her?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/255165934484
Going to maybe see her tonight. She is near gf.
-
09-08-22 21:33 #8822Senior Member

Posts: 65Little help
I've went through the rules of the swoop, but haven't tried it yet. I'm not generally in that area and have no idea where to go after the swoop. Would one of you fellas help a dude out in the DM's.
-
09-08-22 15:59 #8821Senior Member

Posts: 159Its been that way for the last few years. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a girl advertising for 200+ and I've scooped her for a 40 bucks somewhere on G.
Originally Posted by MilwNightFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 21:15 #8820Senior Member

Posts: 733Bianca
During our conversation the other day she mentioned incall could be arranged if given advance notice. A request for recent pics was also ignored. Leads me to question if everything is actually OK in Bianca-Land. Just don't have the patience for un-kept promises anymore.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 16:32 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 515Bianca
Tapped that many times. Also sucked me dry ten times more. So I saw her yesterday on National and 26th in a chair. So how does this work. Does she fold the chair and get in, leave the chair, or what. Does she have a place? Can't get in the back seat with the chair. Can she still take a pounding. ?. what gives. Can I still do her for a $20? I she all drugged up? Is she clean and showered?.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
WTF.
-
09-06-22 13:49 #8818Banned Member

Posts: 124Keeping it real
So after a cpl successful car dates and getting familiar with a SW. I'm often* inclined to bring them home (just safer that way) and allows for full buck ass naked uninterrupted carnal knowledge. Not the scared up every day homeless needle freaks but the crack heads that still have some teeth & some wits about them and appear to be independent and sexually playful. Give them an hour in the bathroom to shower shave and make themselves feel good while keeping a close watch, of course. No time limit with them, it lasts as long as you can control your release and the menu is often, if not always, open allowing you to control the time, activity and the outcome. There's no difference any more between SW's & advertising girls except for price and avail incall.
-
09-03-22 00:02 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 969Bianca And Meandering Thoughts
She wears loose clothing, so I can't tell for sure; but she appears to me to not be scrawny. I'm guessing her body is a normal weight. Conversely, it is possible that her puffed up face gives the illusion of such.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
I really would've liked to have my first wheelchair prostitute. The closest I've come was 6'0" tall blond Jazmin, who I met in, I think, spring of last year. She was on crutches, standing under the overhang on the south-west corner of 6th & Greenfield. 'Twas raining outside. She hobbled on o'er with those crutches and got in. We went to one of my spots, and she was sucking my cock before I knew it. Pumped into her (at that time) 20-year-old mouth. Yeah! Almost as cool as Depp and Manson!
It's situations like the one with Bianca that make me wish I wasn't poor; because if I possessed even middle class wealth, I could pick her up, drive out to wherever, and if I get cold feet, I can afford the measly $20 for wasting her time and energy, since no dignity would be lost by me. Yes, that is a downside to living life how I want and expressing myself everywhere I go.
-
09-02-22 21:46 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 733Bianca
She contacted me a day or two ago, I guess she had saved my number from almost a year previous. We never actually lost track of each other for any length of time. She mentioned she had put on her previously lost weight and was ambulatory now. Not sure how much of this is true but after reading your report aside from the facial skin she look like she fleshed out a bit? Just asking because at one time was a serious knockout and great fuck.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 20:12 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 75[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-02-22 19:11 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 140Walgreens
I think they all have a public restroom inside. Why not use that?













Reply With Quote




