The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49986

    No good deed. Yi Xin.

    Apparently my post has generated alot of interest so will just reiterate that Lily is "a very reliable provider on short notice" for regulars (google translate may not be your best source for American slang) and that I "Always enjoy my time w Lily" ahem. I did a hhr and my OTD was 50+120.

    To my point earlier that if you seek 20-30 yr old ladies, there was another cutie at this location you may want to TOFTT. I have no name, service history, etc.

    Thought my review was fair and positive. Enough said. If my patronage isn't appreciated, I will happily spend my money elsewhere. Feel free to interpret. Champ out. No comment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    Went to see my old reliable Lily today. Was short on time so dropped in on short notice after setting appt w Lily. We skipped the massage and went straight to biz. BBBJ, Daty quick cfs and out the door.

    On the way in saw a cute 30-40's Chinese girl on her phone out front. Always enjoy my time w Lily but always on the hunt for some young'ish strange. Didn't get a name but will give her a try on my next visit.

  2. #49985
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You have been going to MPs for several years. But you met your ATF before that (five years ago)?

    You're not this dumb, you are a troll and it works because I will never ever ever get tired of telling you mongers that THESE GIRLS ARE WORKING GIRLS AND THEY WORK FOR YOUR MONEY.

    You might be a great kisser but her kisses are a thanks for your money. Your top fees are awesome for her. They are bad for you.

    The sex with her is going to be marginal and fleeting and unmemorable. You will feel bad about yourself because you had such high hopes and she turned out to be a boring lay. The loan will never be repaid and she will tell her friends you are a moron and they will laugh at you.

    Regrettably, there are many people on this forum who have walked the path you are considering. They all regret their decision. Zero exceptions.

    ATFs make us feel good about ourselves and allow us to live in a fantasy world where we matter. Your ATF cares about your wallet. Your ATF is not an asshole, she is a business person and you are her client. You are not her ATF..
    Totally agree. Providers all about the money, nothing else. Here's an example that I've heard verbatim about why Asian men are their ideal customers (no disrespect from me, just repeating what I've heard from the horse's mouth): 1) typically smaller D, so less wear and tear; 2) they're all business, so finish up in <20 min, 3) always clean, 4) respectful, and 5) tend to not negotiate.

    This all translates to optimizing revenue and profitability while minimizing effort. These are crafty businesswomen who are interested in making easy money regardless of risk, whether legal, health or otherwise, and more than willing to prey on your emotions to extract whatever they can.

    Bottom line: not women you want to get personally involved with or trust. Fuck them, pay them, walk away, nothing more.

  3. #49984
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    It is also possible that my dick is longer from me stretching it daily for 40 years.

    There is a just reward of getting FS from your ATF. And if it's takeout or someplace where you can really go at it, yes it can be superb. But I think you'd agree that living in hope has let many a monger down.

    Good luck to all you mongers who are chasing your ATF with stacks of cash. I hope you all find the end of the rainbow before you run out of money.
    Well, I've known my ATF for 12+yrs and my rate has stayed the same at 150.

  4. #49983

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    It is also possible that my dick is longer from me stretching it daily for 40 years.

    There is a just reward of getting FS from your ATF. And if it's takeout or someplace where you can really go at it, yes it can be superb. But I think you'd agree that living in hope has let many a monger down.

    Good luck to all you mongers who are chasing your ATF with stacks of cash. I hope you all find the end of the rainbow before you run out of money.
    For me the problem is I found my ATF and I will run out of money soon LOL.

  5. #49982

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Well said Wiseacre, your post deserves an honorable mention in the posts of distinction section. I will however disagree with one thing, it is possible to have an out of this world sexual experience with an ATF but its still just a business transaction at the end of the day.
    It is also possible that my dick is longer from me stretching it daily for 40 years.

    There is a just reward of getting FS from your ATF. And if it's takeout or someplace where you can really go at it, yes it can be superb. But I think you'd agree that living in hope has let many a monger down.

    Good luck to all you mongers who are chasing your ATF with stacks of cash. I hope you all find the end of the rainbow before you run out of money.

  6. #49981
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark62  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this forum but have been patronizing MPs for several years. I met my ATF five years ago and like her a lot. However, all I have been gotten so far from her are HJ, DFK, UTC up and sometimes down at each make out session. She never allows me having FS yet despite top fees I always gave. Out of the blue moon, she is in need of money and called me if I can loan her 10 k or more. I asked her if I she can meet me at hotels for FS and more times after that. She agreed to my request. Please advise should I give her the amount she asked for in order to meet her off site and have sex at that high price. Thanks!
    Don't be fooled! You never can get back every penny you loan to her!

  7. #49980

    Seeking advice

    Thank you so much gentlemen for your wisdom words of advice! I come to my sense now!

  8. #49979

    Massage Legend

    Read some reports in here about Massage Legend and decided to give it a try. Nice looking place, to my surprise I was greeted by a young lady in her 20's. Her name was Ivy, I asked if she was going to be taking care of me and she said YES. Ivy speaks good English so we had a good conversation during the massage. The massage was relaxing, more into the light touch side. On the flip, no negotiation, she just said "you take good care of me ok" and went to work. UTC top with a good release. It was a fun experience, will be back.

  9. #49978
    If you even get it one time, you will never ever get it again. And who knows, you might be so worked up that you're a one pump chump and she just lays there like a dead fish and it's a miserable experience.

    I agree with the other guy. Take a cold shower, bang out a few nuts, and really think about what you are saying here. Unless you are a multimillionaire and $10 k isn't a big deal, you are talking absolutely crazy talk right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark62  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this forum but have been patronizing MPs for several years. I met my ATF five years ago and like her a lot. However, all I have been gotten so far from her are HJ, DFK, UTC up and sometimes down at each make out session. She never allows me having FS yet despite top fees I always gave. Out of the blue moon, she is in need of money and called me if I can loan her 10 k or more. I asked her if I she can meet me at hotels for FS and more times after that. She agreed to my request. Please advise should I give her the amount she asked for in order to meet her off site and have sex at that high price. Thanks!

  10. #49977
    Well said Wiseacre, your post deserves an honorable mention in the posts of distinction section. I will however disagree with one thing, it is possible to have an out of this world sexual experience with an ATF but it’s still just a business transaction at the end of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You have been going to MPs for several years. But you met your ATF before that (five years ago)?

    You're not this dumb, you are a troll and it works because I will never ever ever get tired of telling you mongers that THESE GIRLS ARE WORKING GIRLS AND THEY WORK FOR YOUR MONEY.

    You might be a great kisser but her kisses are a thanks for your money. Your top fees are awesome for her. They are bad for you.

    The sex with her is going to be marginal and fleeting and unmemorable. You will feel bad about yourself because you had such high hopes and she turned out to be a boring lay. The loan will never be repaid and she will tell her friends you are a moron and they will laugh at you.

    Regrettably, there are many people on this forum who have walked the path you are considering. They all regret their decision. Zero exceptions.

    ATFs make us feel good about ourselves and allow us to live in a fantasy world where we matter. Your ATF cares about your wallet. Your ATF is not an asshole, she is a business person and you are her client. You are not her ATF. Actually, her ATF is a guy who tips twice what you do, doesn't want OTC / UTC or any other "upgrade. " Her ATF is a guy who comes in and pays $500 for a HE that lasts less than 2 minutes. Her ATF doesn't want to kiss her, her ATF doesn't want to negotiate FS. Her ATF is the guy who gives a lot of money for the least amount of service.

    Do not loan rental pussy money. Ever. Ever. Ever.

  11. #49976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You have been going to MPs for several years. But you met your ATF before that (five years ago)?

    You're not this dumb, you are a troll and it works because I will never ever ever get tired of telling you mongers that THESE GIRLS ARE WORKING GIRLS AND THEY WORK FOR YOUR MONEY.

    You might be a great kisser but her kisses are a thanks for your money. Your top fees are awesome for her. They are bad for you.

    The sex with her is going to be marginal and fleeting and unmemorable. You will feel bad about yourself because you had such high hopes and she turned out to be a boring lay. The loan will never be repaid and she will tell her friends you are a moron and they will laugh at you.

    Regrettably, there are many people on this forum who have walked the path you are considering. They all regret their decision. Zero exceptions.

    ATFs make us feel good about ourselves and allow us to live in a fantasy world where we matter. Your ATF cares about your wallet. Your ATF is not an asshole, she is a business person and you are her client. You are not her ATF. Actually, her ATF is a guy who tips twice what you do, doesn't want OTC / UTC or any other "upgrade. " Her ATF is a guy who comes in and pays $500 for a HE that lasts less than 2 minutes. Her ATF doesn't want to kiss her, her ATF doesn't want to negotiate FS. Her ATF is the guy who gives a lot of money for the least amount of service.

    Do not loan rental pussy money. Ever. Ever. Ever.
    Once again the wise wiseacre. You called it on both accounts. And it's worth repeating.

  12. #49975

    Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark62  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this forum but have been patronizing MPs for several years. I met my ATF five years ago and like her a lot. However, all I have been gotten so far from her are HJ, DFK, UTC up and sometimes down at each make out session. She never allows me having FS yet despite top fees I always gave. Out of the blue moon, she is in need of money and called me if I can loan her 10 k or more. I asked her if I she can meet me at hotels for FS and more times after that. She agreed to my request. Please advise should I give her the amount she asked for in order to meet her off site and have sex at that high price. Thanks!
    You have been going to MPs for several years. But you met your ATF before that (five years ago)?

    You're not this dumb, you are a troll and it works because I will never ever ever get tired of telling you mongers that THESE GIRLS ARE WORKING GIRLS AND THEY WORK FOR YOUR MONEY.

    You might be a great kisser but her kisses are a thanks for your money. Your top fees are awesome for her. They are bad for you.

    The sex with her is going to be marginal and fleeting and unmemorable. You will feel bad about yourself because you had such high hopes and she turned out to be a boring lay. The loan will never be repaid and she will tell her friends you are a moron and they will laugh at you.

    Regrettably, there are many people on this forum who have walked the path you are considering. They all regret their decision. Zero exceptions.

    ATFs make us feel good about ourselves and allow us to live in a fantasy world where we matter. Your ATF cares about your wallet. Your ATF is not an asshole, she is a business person and you are her client. You are not her ATF. Actually, her ATF is a guy who tips twice what you do, doesn't want OTC / UTC or any other "upgrade. " Her ATF is a guy who comes in and pays $500 for a HE that lasts less than 2 minutes. Her ATF doesn't want to kiss her, her ATF doesn't want to negotiate FS. Her ATF is the guy who gives a lot of money for the least amount of service.

    Do not loan rental pussy money. Ever. Ever. Ever.

  13. #49974

    Same experience at Ings

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Went to Ings which is a new place on Mansell Rd. Super nice interior and very clearly renovated.

    1 hour massage was just okay with nothing more on the flip. Went to Jolin after to get what was needed.
    I had same experience at Ings, forgot the name of the provider, but she was wearing glasses, late 40 ish. On way out saw a younger girl may be early 30 ish, didn't get the name. Massage was ok, will rate 4/10. Went to Jolin after that and got better massage and good release too.

  14. #49973
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark62  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this forum but have been patronizing MPs for several years. I met my ATF five years ago and like her a lot. However, all I have been gotten so far from her are HJ, DFK, UTC up and sometimes down at each make out session. She never allows me having FS yet despite top fees I always gave. Out of the blue moon, she is in need of money and called me if I can loan her 10 k or more. I asked her if I she can meet me at hotels for FS and more times after that. She agreed to my request. Please advise should I give her the amount she asked for in order to meet her off site and have sex at that high price. Thanks!
    Hell to the nope.

  15. #49972
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark62  [View Original Post]
    I am new on this forum but have been patronizing MPs for several years. I met my ATF five years ago and like her a lot. However, all I have been gotten so far from her are HJ, DFK, UTC up and sometimes down at each make out session. She never allows me having FS yet despite top fees I always gave. Out of the blue moon, she is in need of money and called me if I can loan her 10 k or more. I asked her if I she can meet me at hotels for FS and more times after that. She agreed to my request. Please advise should I give her the amount she asked for in order to meet her off site and have sex at that high price. Thanks!
    Like everyone else has said and should say, no.

    You should tell her that after consulting your accountant, you can't make that loan. But you can meet her at hotels for FS and pay her X dollars per appointment. She will probably refuse because she really wants the lump sum, but who knows, maybe she will agree. After the first time you can decide if it's worth it to continue. If there's any chance that the hotel sex is so good that you will buckle and "lend" her the $10 K+, then you shouldn't even do that.

    You're welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape