Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 10228
-
09-12-22 09:14 #5803Banned Member

Posts: 60Last I saw Nikki
Last time I saw her was October / November last year. By that time she wasnt posting anymore. I met her at a private house in Millville. She didn't look healthy. Very skinny and obvious signs of drugs. I think crack is her thing. It's a shame because back in her prime I don't think she was really using. I lost her number. Didn't see the upside in contacting her again. Many loads deposited.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 08:47 #5802Senior Member

Posts: 96He's been pretty forthcoming. He is not going to be able to share detailed instructions and maps. Bottom line, you need to be out and about a lot, have the eye that experience gives you, be in the right places in the right towns, and not be afraid to pull over and say, "need a ride?
Originally Posted by SJDude856
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 08:13 #5801Senior Member

Posts: 611Nikki
Probably moved and prego again.
Originally Posted by DaFunGuy856
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 08:32 #5800Senior Member

Posts: 37Nikki
Does anyone have the contact info on Nikki. Pm me if you do.
-
09-11-22 02:37 #5799Senior Member

Posts: 43She was the best! Is she still obtainable? I think of her every time I pass the Vineland exit on rt55. Dirtiest little **** I've ever had the pleasure of sodomizing.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 00:30 #5798Senior Member

Posts: 53How?
How do do you find these chicks?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 20:58 #5797Senior Member

Posts: 274Dude she is eveybody's type. Every woman should be just like her. LOL.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 20:48 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 82Tried to see her last fall. Got to the hotel and she ghosted me. Never heard from her again. She was 100% my type, so I'd love to give her a go if she's still available.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 20:34 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 274Yup, one minute after we got naked she said you can do whatever you want as long as you don't hit me. Someone must still be seeing her, pm me if you have intel.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 20:28 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 428Successful Summer
I must say Summer 2022 was a success as far as finding new talent in South Jersey. A few UTR's are a regular thing by now. Last addition is another unicorn, I'm looking forward to the Fall, girls don't have to be afraid of the scorching heat anymore.
-
09-10-22 20:22 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 428Good times
I have known Nikki for a while, literally she would let you do anything without a complain. CIP, CIA, CIM, I saw her even after she stopped posting. Last time it was CIP, funny right after finishing, she put her panties on, and she had to take them off again because cream was pouring out of her. She grabbed a towel and she cleaned herself, putting her jeans on without panties. Looks like she settle down for now. Many vids and pics.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 20:13 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 274No. He is talking about this Nikki. Man I miss that ass.
Originally Posted by SJDude856
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 18:52 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 551Her rate
She's cool but please I hope no one agrees to the $280. Please negotiate.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 15:02 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 551Check your 📬
Anyone that has reached out asking about her make sure that you have space in your inbox.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 19:04 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 33Reds
No sir that's not her.
Originally Posted by SJDude856
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





