Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 275 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2255
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Is this fake?

    https://north-jersey.skipthegames.co...r/444964002986

    I'm a relative noob to things- is this a fake post / has anyone seen this person in Somerset?

  2. #2254
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeBoy421  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/568006510475

    Sorry if you saw my other post before I took it down. Her number comes back to other girls before she started posting so I am hesitant.
    A while back there was a review and if I remember correctly it wasn't that good.

  3. #2253

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/568006510475

    Sorry if you saw my other post before I took it down. Her number comes back to other girls before she started posting so I am hesitant.

  4. #2252

    Anyone seen her?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....5/102063161858

    She has been posting for a while but I see her number comes back to multiple women so I am hesitant.

  5. #2251
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperInJersey  [View Original Post]
    Thick Latinas do it better; BBW BBFS.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...w/212674069283
    Read the ad. It's a Tranny. What you are into is your own business but I would think it's not smart to see a Tranny who does BBFS unless you have a death wish. If you are bare backing trannies please respect the rest of us and don't bb regular women too. Thank you.

  6. #2250
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperInJersey  [View Original Post]
    Thick Latinas do it better; BBW BBFS.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...w/212674069283
    If you're down with TS, give it a shot. Not my thing.

  7. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Amelia Rose?
    From his description it sure sounds like her.

  8. #2248

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    Thick Latinas do it better; BBW BBFS.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...w/212674069283

  9. #2247

    Not sure

    Has anyone tested the waters on this lady? Central-jersey. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w /-me-avibe-/439922997525.

  10. #2246

    Amelia

    Quote Originally Posted by THI9090  [View Original Post]
    Had another session with Amelia. First one was a car date and this time we were able to do an in call. Met her at a decent house in the nicer area of Hamilton. I was a little sketched about it at first but she was very nice and I didn't see whoever else lived there. No weird bangs on the door, just us and our business. Realized I'd seen her a couple of time out on broad when she was in a worse state.

    She just had a kid soe she still has some of that baby fat on her. It doesn't bother me at all but I know some people don't like that. The photos are accurate. She's got nice thick thighs and a great ass that's perfect for grabbing, just enough give to get a good handle on it. Started with bbj and went for Mish before finishing doggy. She had her kid 4 months ago but she felt nice and tight to me. Bbj was excellent and almost made me blow in her mouth. I had to have her slow down cause she was really getting into it. She seemed to be enjoying getting pounded too as she was very vocal. I finished up from behind and she let me stay inside her while I squeezed that big ass a bit before we cleaned up..
    Amelia Rose?

  11. #2245

    Date with amelia

    Had another session with Amelia. First one was a car date and this time we were able to do an in call. Met her at a decent house in the nicer area of Hamilton. I was a little sketched about it at first but she was very nice and I didn't see whoever else lived there. No weird bangs on the door, just us and our business. Realized I'd seen her a couple of time out on broad when she was in a worse state.

    She just had a kid soe she still has some of that baby fat on her. It doesn't bother me at all but I know some people don't like that. The photos are accurate. She's got nice thick thighs and a great ass that's perfect for grabbing, just enough give to get a good handle on it. Started with bbj and went for Mish before finishing doggy. She had her kid 4 months ago but she felt nice and tight to me. Bbj was excellent and almost made me blow in her mouth. I had to have her slow down cause she was really getting into it. She seemed to be enjoying getting pounded too as she was very vocal. I finished up from behind and she let me stay inside her while I squeezed that big ass a bit before we cleaned up.

    We talked a bit and caught up, glad she seems to be doing better (not great but better). Very sweet girl even if she's not entirely there. She's not the prettiest girl but compared to some other stuck up bitches posting on stg these days her price is good, she welcoming, and I like her body type.

  12. #2244

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Christina wort seeing? Red roof safe edision?
    I contacted her pretty late so take this with a grain of salt but it was rushed, unenthusiastic, and zero English so communication was non existent. Would not repeat.

  13. #2243

    Red Roof

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about the one on Durham Rd, I been there few times back in the BP days. It's a safe spot, but Cops do pass thru those parking lots in their unmarked cars, reading plates. One time I saw a cop in a grey tinted ford taurus interceptor bothering some guy, not sure what it was about, but not a good spot to "hang" out. If you wait more than 10 min for the room# just drive away. Last time I passed by there, saw another new motel next to it. Never been to that one. GL.
    Spot on. The Red Roof is a very basic place, but in a decent area. The new hotel next door is Home 2 Suites. The parking lots are basically connected and I always park in that lot in the back and text for room number. AFAIK, cops go through there because of incidents from time to time. I drive by there regularly and LE don't seem to just lurk there.

  14. #2242

    Red Roof

    If you are talking about the one on Durham Rd, I been there few times back in the BP days. It's a safe spot, but Cops do pass thru those parking lots in their unmarked cars, reading plates. One time I saw a cop in a grey tinted ford taurus interceptor bothering some guy, not sure what it was about, but not a good spot to "hang" out. If you wait more than 10 min for the room# just drive away. Last time I passed by there, saw another new motel next to it. Never been to that one. GL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Christina wort seeing? Red roof safe edision?

  15. #2241

    She's average

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Christina wort seeing? Red roof safe edision?
    Saw her recently and was a sweet woman. So we chatted and discussed and confirmed the time and donations. Went to the location, room's pretty decent though there was the smell of smoke. Her English is almost nonexistent. Starts off with a BJ which was decent. Nothing great, nothing bad. Just decent. Moved to missionary, and finished in doggy. She's seemed very unenthusiastic. Whole thing was done in 20 minutes. Again, nothing extraordinary, just decent. I felt a bit rushed too, maybe because it's my first escort. Service is BBFS everything, but no Greek, no CIM or CIP. We discussed 2 pops earlier but my post nut clarity hit in and I wanted to gtfo of there. Probably wasted a lot of money, but important lessons learnt. I guess AMP offers better value for me. Just wanted to try her as I was bored of Asians. Damage is 50 short of $$.

    P.S.: I usually frequent AMPs and lurk here but created an account recently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape