Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 27795
-
09-12-22 16:36 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 148Any info?
Anyone seen this one? Is she really only 140# pictures make her look bigger then that.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/91802938
-
09-12-22 16:28 #19319Regular Member

Posts: 23Sakuraskye
I wouldn't say she's "huge". I was expecting for her to be bug but when I saw her she looked a lot slimmer compared to her pics. She said she's down 50 lbs from those pics. Her room is definitely. Messy to say the least. She said she plans on upping the bng to 100. I swear when I was there it looked like she had some kind of 5 o'clock shadow on her face. Maybe it was the lighting. Nonetheless she was great!
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 16:10 #19318Senior Member

Posts: 148No don't already deleted it.
Originally Posted by SlightlyBright
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 15:48 #19317Senior Member

Posts: 74Summer Breeze
Met her months ago in Lynnwood. She rushed me out in like 25 min. Seems like her ad says best head now. The BJ was ok for me back then.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 15:21 #19316Senior Member

Posts: 27Saw her once. Kissing and BBFS were off the menu.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 11:51 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 2184Miss sweets
She looks completely used up. Her Pornhub has videos of her being creampied and BBFS with some guys who have very dirty nails (I. E. Other junkies). I would not BB her just too frightening for me. I totally agree with you she is either delusional or just because she made a few low quality Pornhub videos she feels she is now a "star".
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 09:53 #19314Senior Member

Posts: 981Very YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 02:50 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 128Taylor Lynn
Anyone seen her lately?
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...-/407020135815
-
09-11-22 21:46 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 220Do you have the photo? Maybe someone is fine with seeing her for 400 despite the photo (for me probably not, that's a lot of beans to be run down looking).
Originally Posted by FirstMod
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 21:37 #19311Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw Tanya Leena today for first time have been trying for almost 2 years but she texts then ghosted me 6 different times. This week was no different was supposed to meet Tuesday afternoon at 4 pm but the nothing I texted her Friday and set up for today. Says she isn't usually available on Sundays so I was happy. Meeting was scheduled for Noon, then she changed to 1:30 then she changed to 2:00. When I got there she made me wait until 2:20. All the while blaming her babysitter But she was fresh out of the shower.
She posted an ad on 9/7 that said this amount and No Matter What was on the menu.
I showed up and Basic as safety and VIP only included BBBJ, daty, msog, no kissing whatsoever. I was already there and decided to stay. She is very pretty and has a nice body. I lasted 20 minutes then she wanted to talk and proceeded to use up the rest of the time. I left feeling unsatisfied and misled from the ad and what has been posted. But everything in life is YMMV. She asked me not to post details about what VIP is.
-
09-11-22 17:40 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 2025Holy spinning head! That's Linda blair. Is there a photo of her using a crucifix as a dildo?
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 15:58 #19309Senior Member

Posts: 207Jerking off is FREE what the fuck bro.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 14:27 #19308Regular Member

Posts: 16Chick is ruthless.
Originally Posted by OrcaOtter
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 14:22 #19307Senior Member

Posts: 207She will tease you that it might be and even let you grind your head against her pussy but she will get a cover. But it may be YMMV. I saw her 2 times a year or more back and it wasn't offered.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 14:14 #19306Senior Member

Posts: 110Summer
Had a video duo session with her and her friend sophia100, this was sometime last year. From our session I was more into her cause she offered BBBJ and Sophia didn't. That being said she seems like the type that could possibly do it, seems pretty open. But I didn't ask about it during our session. Both were great and very accommodating as I switched from girl to girl and burned up some covers, definitely not clock watchers. But good luck with seeing if you can get it bb.
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]
Cheers!











Reply With Quote




