Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 33444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24804

    Definitely a different girl

    I'm assuming you've never seen her. That's definitely not her on EB and clearly not the same girl in your SB link. Which is her.

    Smooth sailing.

    USA.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    Asked where I saw the ad and I sent a link to EB. Maybe its someone different.

  2. #24803

    Defintely her pics

    You're right. That is definitely her but may be someone else running the profile because she says she isn't and would have no reason to lie to me. Idk that site or how a scam could work. I sent a note to see what happens.

    Smooth sailing.

    USA.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b62501e4b6641d

    This the only one I know called adorable on this site. Sorry if wrong one.

    BTS.

  3. #24802

    Showing my appreciation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo66  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one not too long ago. She had a lot of energy and willing to please in my dream. It seems that she enjoys what she does and strives to make you feel the same. Dream started after some small talk then into BBBJ and takes good instructions. Followed by cfs, DFK, DATY. The dream was great and will repeat when I can. The area of the dream isn't bad during the daylight hours. As always, YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91755150
    It's always nice to get positive feedback on the quality of service I provide. Thanks again.

  4. #24801

    Adorable

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    Asked where I saw the ad and I sent a link to EB. Maybe its someone different.
    The woman advertising as Adorable on listcrawler / EB is not the same one. As the Adorable that went under the radar. The one on LC / EB is younger and thinner mid 20's. The one off radar is late 30's to early 40's medium build.

  5. #24800

    She PMd me and said she's out of the business for now

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b62501e4b6641d

    This the only one I know called adorable on this site. Sorry if wrong one.

    BTS.
    Asked where I saw the ad and I sent a link to EB. Maybe its someone different.

  6. #24799

    Only adorable I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b62501e4b6641d

    This the only one I know called adorable on this site. Sorry if wrong one.

    BTS.

  7. #24798

    Can't find it

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    She has a current ad running on EB. Is that a mistake, is someone else posting her ad?

  8. #24797

    Not her

    Got to be a different girl. Got to link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    She also has an active ad on the Secret Benefits site and is on there daily.

  9. #24796

    Starr

    Dreamt of this one at a recent outcall and had a good dream. Was looking for a long BBBJ and she delivered. Really I tense BBBJ for a long time and didn't mind. Wasn't rushed and not a clock watcher. Didn't partake in FS since I was more looking for BBBJ. She cute and great body. Take care of this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91388182

  10. #24795

    Kimmi Kandy

    Had a dream about this one not too long ago. She had a lot of energy and willing to please in my dream. It seems that she enjoys what she does and strives to make you feel the same. Dream started after some small talk then into BBBJ and takes good instructions. Followed by cfs, DFK, DATY. The dream was great and will repeat when I can. The area of the dream isn't bad during the daylight hours. As always, YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91755150

  11. #24794

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    She has a current ad running on EB. Is that a mistake, is someone else posting her ad?
    She also has an active ad on the Secret Benefits site and is on there daily.

  12. #24793

    Adorable

    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    I just talked to her and she said she is definitely not back on the market and PLEASE DO NOT CALL/TEXT HER. She was pretty emphatic.
    She has a current ad running on EB. Is that a mistake, is someone else posting her ad?

  13. #24792

    Local Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to think that the best finds aren't in the escort pros section, but the escort amateurs part of the interwebs; I. E. The sugar bowl. This one caught my eye, plus one of the photos was clearly taken in Cincinnati, right in front of the Aronoff, so at the very least, the person in the pic is from the area. Hopefully, it's not just some scammer using the pics of some girl from the area.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...68d8b0bfb8813c
    There are also local scammers in the mix. I ran into a deposit scammer on SA who is clearly a local. "She" knew too much about local things like Kings Island, neighborhoods, etc. Fortunately, deposit scammers are easy to avoid.

  14. #24791

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to take a chance on someone secretly recording me. I wonder if all of these dudes knew or just the one.
    I'd stay 40 miles from her. No way do those guys know they're being recorded, and she's even got a recorded robbery. They're making these videos to use like a credit card for when business is slow and they need dope, and hopefully blackmail someone into paying.

  15. #24790

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm starting to think that the best finds aren't in the escort pros section, but the escort amateurs part of the interwebs; I. E. The sugar bowl. This one caught my eye, plus one of the photos was clearly taken in Cincinnati, right in front of the Aronoff, so at the very least, the person in the pic is from the area. Hopefully, it's not just some scammer using the pics of some girl from the area.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...68d8b0bfb8813c
    After getting busted in the spring I am gun shy as fuck. Started playing in the SB bowl and actually having much better results finding what I like. I'm comfortable here, for a while at least.

    Happy Hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape