Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 515 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 7723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    In my personal experience she is playful but not freaky.
    She will get the job done if you just need to nut. You need to tip tip her though which is $$ GPS level and out of price for most.

  2. #3567

    Any info

    Any info on rhino in rialto? Any latinas in particular? I've gone a few times but they never really offered anything.

  3. #3566

    Synn Tonight 9/10

    Anyone worth seen at Synn tonight for Full Play?

  4. #3565

    Bella

    In my personal experience she is playful but not freaky.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty cute, nice body. Does she get V. I. P freaky??

  5. #3564

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    She'll be busy next week. It's her BD party celebration on Thursday.
    She's pretty cute, nice body. Does she get V. I. P freaky??

  6. #3563

    Bella

    She'll be busy next week. It's her BD party celebration on Thursday.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajor  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Last week I went there at 630, not many people, she showed up and ask me if I wanted a dance. I was not in the mood as I just got there, rather take a look first.

    When I changed my mind 30 minutes later, she's gone: busy with regulars, don't even have time for stage show.

  7. #3562

    Rhino city of industry

    OK.

    I saw new flesh at rhino wondering if they were data DATY friendly.

    Malena.

    Melrose.

    Lilith.

  8. #3561

    Synn & Rhino

    Just got back from synn and rhino.

    Synn: Queen. Blk female tall & skinny nice until she wanted me to tip her for talking to her.

    I could Imange how she is VIP finesse.

    Rhino: Sativa hispanic female. Tats she was trying to finesse me for a dance and talked shit to her about finess me. She was mad but too bad. Not my problem.

    Malena: Caucasian female nice chit chat for a bit. But I turned down a dance. But I'm going to see if she provides services.

  9. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Bella works on weeknights. She's always there on Thursdays. It very hard to get a hold of her because she is always busy attending to her regulars.
    Agree. Last week I went there at 630, not many people, she showed up and ask me if I wanted a dance. I was not in the mood as I just got there, rather take a look first.

    When I changed my mind 30 minutes later, she's gone: busy with regulars, don't even have time for stage show.

  10. #3559

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by KarateFord  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I've seen it asked before but anyone got pics of Suki? Can you DM with them if you do?
    Here you go brotha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB3829FC-3519-426F-BF52-A7CABC718727.jpeg‎  

  11. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by KarateFord  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I've seen it asked before but anyone got pics of Suki? Can you DM with them if you do?
    LOL 😂 Not for free dawg. You gotz to payz to seez.

  12. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajor  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind providing the INS name? Thanks.

    I will go SYNNCOI next week, I'd ask her quote and share it if I have the chance.
    Bella works on weeknights. She's always there on Thursdays. It very hard to get a hold of her because she is always busy attending to her regulars.

  13. #3556

    Synn, Paradise, SprCi, Anaheim Clubs

    Forum Readers: please List in a paragraph a Club list of dancers to try- out & what to expect, I noticed a few members have But, like to read more even if it's the same Dancer stated in other comments, refresh our memories: I'll definitely invest some time to see Jada / Rozay_&whom ever else you Readers suggest _Petite Slim types of what evers. Look fwd to reading, thanks in advance.

  14. #3555

    Anyone got Suki pics?

    Hey all, I've seen it asked before but anyone got pics of Suki? Can you DM with them if you do?

  15. #3554
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Saw some new flesh at the Rhino moochi.

    Does do cockmeat sandwich data daty??
    She looks good on Rhino Insta for sure. Going to have to go check her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape