Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 883 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 933 983 1383 1883 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28053

    Rhonda the thief posting again

    She will set you up, her dB comes in room. As she leaves the room. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/343954927421.

  2. #28052
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    She actually lives in a nice apartment complex. I haven't seen her yet, but I've been to visit her roommate on several occasions.

    I texted her (Barbie) earlier but she hasn't responded back to me yet.
    Cool. I thought someone else said her "room" was nasty. She told me her roommate slings a little ass too. LOL.

  3. #28051

    Not a nasty locale

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her since last night. Her pics are cute AF. She seems pretty friendly. I'm very curious as well. She says she has an apartment on the Westside. Not a fan of nasty locales.
    She actually lives in a nice apartment complex. I haven't seen her yet, but I've been to visit her roommate on several occasions.

    I texted her (Barbie) earlier but she hasn't responded back to me yet.

  4. #28050
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I click that link the picture popped up and I almost threw up my lunch.
    LOL tooo funny!

  5. #28049
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/740044930554


    This is another one I'm very curious about. Obvi she's young, but dayum. Any info would be much appreciated.
    A senior member reported that she's a good time #27848. I don't know and never seen her, but if you do, please report on your experience with her.

  6. #28048
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I click that link the picture popped up and I almost threw up my lunch.
    Got to love those big ole tittys.

  7. #28047

    Jesus dude, you got to warn us about pics like this!

    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetCaught  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one about 6 months ago bbj and tits. Was very nice but I lost the number and I don't remember the name finally found a picture though LOL she was on the west side. I think someone said her name was C note. Not the prettiest but that mouth worked.

    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/c/d/0/5/...c11be939_f.jpg
    I click that link the picture popped up and I almost threw up my lunch.

  8. #28046

    Kimber

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/740044930554

    This is another one I'm very curious about. Obvi she's young, but dayum. Any info would be much appreciated.

  9. #28045

    Barbie also

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to lock in a time with her yet. She takes forever to respond sometimes, stays near me so I'm hopeful in setting up with her soon.
    I've been texting with her since last night. Her pics are cute AF. She seems pretty friendly. I'm very curious as well. She says she has an apartment on the Westside. Not a fan of nasty locales.

  10. #28044

    Be careful

    Boss man disabled account until she verifies age. She is not the girl in the pic's either. She looks prego in her verification pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/065445106357

    Advertises 19. I don't think she looks underage, but I could be wrong with the quality of those pics. Tineye brings up nothing and a search of the phone brings up nothing. Has anyone braved it yet?

  11. #28043

    Any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/91433851 tried search but didn't find anything.

  12. #28042

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's.

    Now that you know who she is how about a report on her, skills, and room a mess?
    Haven't been able to lock in a time with her yet. She takes forever to respond sometimes, stays near me so I'm hopeful in setting up with her soon.

  13. #28041

    Long list bare with me

    Anyone seen these cocoa puffs:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/174062755186

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/669072561095

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/161990733913

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/449202144710

    - so on this one I was suspect because clearly those pictures are screenshots, and looks dated, but damn she's fine. I tried to get another pic out of her she just say she looks the same as the pics. A red flag for me.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/020113006328

    Seems recent reviews been of slim white spinners.

    Has all the Ebony / BBW chasers left this forum?

  14. #28040

    Remember Mandy before the body?

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/065445106357

    Advertises 19. I don't think she looks underage, but I could be wrong with the quality of those pics. Tineye brings up nothing and a search of the phone brings up nothing. Has anyone braved it yet?
    Mandy before she got all that body, good lawd, use to.

    Stay in the hotels on youngerman. She had keep to showing her I'd because she could pass for a young teen.

  15. #28039

    Camper Barbie

    Hi Guy's.

    Now that you know who she is how about a report on her, skills, and room a mess?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape