Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 41287
-
09-10-22 16:43 #28057Senior Member

Posts: 585Cool. I thought someone else said her "room" was nasty. She told me her roommate slings a little ass too. LOL.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 15:45 #28056Senior Member

Posts: 79Not a nasty locale
She actually lives in a nice apartment complex. I haven't seen her yet, but I've been to visit her roommate on several occasions.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
I texted her (Barbie) earlier but she hasn't responded back to me yet.
-
09-10-22 15:37 #28055Senior Member

Posts: 530LOL tooo funny!
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 15:28 #28054Senior Member

Posts: 286A senior member reported that she's a good time #27848. I don't know and never seen her, but if you do, please report on your experience with her.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 13:57 #28053Senior Member

Posts: 70Got to love those big ole tittys.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 13:41 #28052Senior Member

Posts: 1055Jesus dude, you got to warn us about pics like this!
I click that link the picture popped up and I almost threw up my lunch.
Originally Posted by CantGetCaught
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 11:18 #28051Senior Member

Posts: 585Kimber
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/740044930554
This is another one I'm very curious about. Obvi she's young, but dayum. Any info would be much appreciated.
-
09-10-22 11:09 #28050Senior Member

Posts: 585Barbie also
I've been texting with her since last night. Her pics are cute AF. She seems pretty friendly. I'm very curious as well. She says she has an apartment on the Westside. Not a fan of nasty locales.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 11:06 #28049Senior Member

Posts: 624Be careful
Boss man disabled account until she verifies age. She is not the girl in the pic's either. She looks prego in her verification pic.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 10:31 #28048Regular Member

Posts: 1Any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/91433851 tried search but didn't find anything.
-
09-10-22 09:42 #28047Senior Member

Posts: 113Barbie
Haven't been able to lock in a time with her yet. She takes forever to respond sometimes, stays near me so I'm hopeful in setting up with her soon.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 07:42 #28046Senior Member

Posts: 909Long list bare with me
Anyone seen these cocoa puffs:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/174062755186
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/669072561095
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/161990733913
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/449202144710
- so on this one I was suspect because clearly those pictures are screenshots, and looks dated, but damn she's fine. I tried to get another pic out of her she just say she looks the same as the pics. A red flag for me.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/020113006328
Seems recent reviews been of slim white spinners.
Has all the Ebony / BBW chasers left this forum?
-
09-10-22 07:32 #28045Senior Member

Posts: 909Remember Mandy before the body?
Mandy before she got all that body, good lawd, use to.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Stay in the hotels on youngerman. She had keep to showing her I'd because she could pass for a young teen.
-
09-10-22 02:23 #28044Senior Member

Posts: 225Camper Barbie
Hi Guy's.
Now that you know who she is how about a report on her, skills, and room a mess?
-
09-10-22 00:45 #28043Senior Member

Posts: 530Cool LOL thanks.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






