Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 41291
-
09-11-22 10:46 #28061Senior Member

Posts: 587Thanks again
GPS. Funny! Appreciate the info. She has not returned my text, so I'll try again to contact her. I figured she wasn't as thin as depicted. So many apps available to distort someone's appearance. But I don't mind a full figured gal. I'll report back if and when.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 01:03 #28060Regular Member

Posts: 8Amber Kat back?
I saw a posting on stg from Amber who used to be on the north side that was really able to sing into the mic, but when I clicked the link it was already taken down. Anyone know anything about what she's been up to? I'd really like to get a visit in.
-
09-10-22 23:56 #28059Senior Member

Posts: 624Deleted
Banned on STG.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 23:10 #28058Senior Member

Posts: 457Reached out to Andi after seeing this, especially since I'm a semi regular with her and not knowing she had a doubles partner again (And I can confirm this was an awesome visit for me. Andi is always fun and got great skills, and Laney was great as well and they both liked each other which makes or breaks a threesome. I will also say I don't think Laney pictures do her justice, her ass was great and she was super cute in person.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
Will definitely repeat.
-
09-10-22 22:23 #28057Senior Member

Posts: 624Kimber
Nowhere nearly as thin as some of her pics. Has GPS hardcore. Saw her about 9 months ago. Maybe things have changed but that's my experience.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 20:05 #28056Senior Member

Posts: 587Thanks
Buddy. Can't thank you enough. She looks like a skinny meth mama. I'll definitely pass on that. This is why I bailed years ago. I have no desire to swim in that dirty pool.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 18:27 #28055Senior Member

Posts: 1062Saved me some money
I'm actually texting this girl now but after seeing "Spider bites" I'm going to have to pass.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 17:51 #28054Senior Member

Posts: 229Barbie
This is her in person, so this is what you'll get.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/video6560547...gulping_batter
-
09-10-22 17:15 #28053Senior Member

Posts: 114Rhonda the thief posting again
She will set you up, her dB comes in room. As she leaves the room. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/343954927421.
-
09-10-22 16:43 #28052Senior Member

Posts: 587Cool. I thought someone else said her "room" was nasty. She told me her roommate slings a little ass too. LOL.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 15:45 #28051Senior Member

Posts: 79Not a nasty locale
She actually lives in a nice apartment complex. I haven't seen her yet, but I've been to visit her roommate on several occasions.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
I texted her (Barbie) earlier but she hasn't responded back to me yet.
-
09-10-22 15:37 #28050Senior Member

Posts: 534LOL tooo funny!
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 15:28 #28049Senior Member

Posts: 286A senior member reported that she's a good time #27848. I don't know and never seen her, but if you do, please report on your experience with her.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 13:57 #28048Senior Member

Posts: 70Got to love those big ole tittys.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 13:41 #28047Senior Member

Posts: 1055Jesus dude, you got to warn us about pics like this!
I click that link the picture popped up and I almost threw up my lunch.
Originally Posted by CantGetCaught
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






