Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 1397 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18879

    Water park princess

    Nice body, bad attitude pretty much right from the start. Refused to do BJ. Says she doesn't do that (yeah right), glued to her phone entire time, clock watcher. Will not repeat.

  2. #18878
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    I've been away for about a month but I finally got to have fun with tabby again last week. And she's as good as ever!

    She's taking appointments again, but for now, only with guys she has seen before. So if you fall into that category, send her a text and be sure to give her a name or number that she will recall or can check against her past client list. Once she feels ready to screen new clients, she'll be letting me know. Wishing you all success.
    If she does, mind PMing me? I missed out on her awhile back.

  3. #18877

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    Any info on candy she's a little higher than what I'm used to giving but she looks like she would be worth it. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/531997510694
    Looks like a guy to me.

  4. #18876

    Candy

    Any info on candy she's a little higher than what I'm used to giving but she looks like she would be worth it. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/531997510694

  5. #18875
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I had to talk her into outcall.
    It's probably a YMMV situation.

    If it wasn't for the fact that she tried to get me to pay more for services clearly listed in her ad, and when I pointed out the fact that they were in her ad she dropped it, and we proceeded with the session. I wouldn't have had a reason to complain.

    She was also distracted by her phone for most of our appointment.

    If her location was more convenient for me I might put her the "she'll do in a pinch for a quicky" category.

  6. #18874

    Tabby's back

    I've been away for about a month but I finally got to have fun with tabby again last week. And she's as good as ever!

    She's taking appointments again, but for now, only with guys she has seen before. So if you fall into that category, send her a text and be sure to give her a name or number that she will recall or can check against her past client list. Once she feels ready to screen new clients, she'll be letting me know. Wishing you all success.

  7. #18873

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Well that explains the terrible attitude I got the same service for $. 60.
    Yeah. I had to talk her into outcall.

  8. #18872

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    Might anyone still be in touch with Carly? Her price for a blow was more than I usually pay but well worth it. She could deepthroat with no gag reflex. And when you came she'd go down as deep as possible and your load would go straight down here throat.
    I have not seen her in years. A few years ago she was north of indy past Zionsville She was a lot of fun.

  9. #18871
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
    I like her honesty and those big beef curtains.

  10. #18870
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like I had a better date than you with her. She was all right. No upsell with me.

    $$. 5 For AN hour, BBBJ and BBFS. Didn't try for anything else.
    Well that explains the terrible attitude I got the same service for $. 60.

  11. #18869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
    OMG, that's crazy!

  12. #18868
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerdawg  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her multiple times and this hot little number will suck your dick like a Hoover vacuum. PSE experience. Very chill, beautiful ass and is very flexible $. 50 a HH and she is a tasty treat.

    https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f...f/083575093864
    Ummm we all know that many of the providers have habits, but it's not often they are cooking in one of their Ad pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTExNzQ2ODZhMmVmZThlY2UzZTA1ZDhlYmFmYmI5NmRhNTY3MDFm.jpg‎  

  13. #18867

    Passion

    Have seen her multiple times and this hot little number will suck your dick like a Hoover vacuum. PSE experience. Very chill, beautiful ass and is very flexible $. 50 a HH and she is a tasty treat.

    https://lafayette.skipthegames.com/f...f/083575093864

  14. #18866

    Water park princess

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Terrible attitude.

    Tried to upsell, after she failed to communicate her services prior to my arrival.

    She does look like her pictures, but her shitty attitude cancels her looks out.
    Sounds like I had a better date than you with her. She was all right. No upsell with me.

    $$. 5 For AN hour, BBBJ and BBFS. Didn't try for anything else.

  15. #18865

    Water park "princess"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango112  [View Original Post]
    Terrible attitude.

    Tried to upsell, after she failed to communicate her services prior to my arrival.

    She does look like her pictures, but her shitty attitude cancels her looks out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape