Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 278
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #38

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by PrintScreen  [View Original Post]
    Emi Rei.

    https://preferred411.com/P333432

    Pricey and I would say safe. It was super hard to get verified through agency or assistant that she uses. Had lots of okay on P411 was not good enough, very intrusive on the verification. I was eventually was asked if I had seen any of her friends, I replied that I have no idea who her friends are. Was given a bunch of names 90% of them never even heard of or seen. I got tired and said NM as said who I had seen, I mentioned Harmony Taylor and I guess one point they did duos or something. I guess they texted her or communicated with her got the okay. At this point the screening had taken 4 hours and lost interest. Saw her the next day and man, pictures do not do her justice. Almost like an Asian model type Japanese tattoos and gorgeous. Nice body I would say she was very cautious or "safe." Nothing outside the room no holding nothing kind of cold. Inside different person, who did not take my offer on drinks, even though the seals were not touched. She did about 3 or so bathrooms trips, she mentioned small bladder. Overall 9 on looks if you like this type of woman, about 7-8 or so on service. I know she has to protect herself since I was new to her but still kind of cold outside the room but inside was very easy to talk to and deal with.
    Appreciate the review. Interesting she didn't like the P411 oks. I've never had a problem with it, but I have had girls tell me they sometimes expanded verification requirements depending on the city.

    So I couldn't tell. Do you recommend her? Would you repeat?

  2. #37
    Emi Rei.

    https://preferred411.com/P333432

    Pricey and I would say safe. It was super hard to get verified through agency or assistant that she uses. Had lots of okay on P411 was not good enough, very intrusive on the verification. I was eventually was asked if I had seen any of her friends, I replied that I have no idea who her friends are. Was given a bunch of names 90% of them never even heard of or seen. I got tired and said NM as said who I had seen, I mentioned Harmony Taylor and I guess one point they did duos or something. I guess they texted her or communicated with her got the okay. At this point the screening had taken 4 hours and lost interest. Saw her the next day and man, pictures do not do her justice. Almost like an Asian model type Japanese tattoos and gorgeous. Nice body I would say she was very cautious or "safe." Nothing outside the room no holding nothing kind of cold. Inside different person, who did not take my offer on drinks, even though the seals were not touched. She did about 3 or so bathrooms trips, she mentioned small bladder. Overall 9 on looks if you like this type of woman, about 7-8 or so on service. I know she has to protect herself since I was new to her but still kind of cold outside the room but inside was very easy to talk to and deal with.

  3. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by PrintScreen  [View Original Post]
    She was a provider I was a regular to her about 4 years ago Courtney Cade, she was getting out of business and introduced me to Harmony or Savanah at the time. At the time she was pricey but worth it. Not sure when but Harmony stuff got hacked IG I'm guessing her only fans and who knows what and I was being sent weird vids of her, let us say the vids didn't favor her just made her seem not all there, only reason I held back.
    I also read somewhere back then that she has a bit of an intrusive verification but it sounds like Courtney worked you around that. That and the price kept me away.

  4. #35

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by PrintScreen  [View Original Post]
    She was a provider I was a regular to her about 4 years ago Courtney Cade, she was getting out of business and introduced me to Harmony or Savanah at the time. At the time she was pricey but worth it. Not sure when but Harmony stuff got hacked IG I'm guessing her only fans and who knows what and I was being sent weird vids of her, let us say the vids didn't favor her just made her seem not all there, only reason I held back.
    Its nice to hear that she is legit. I have actually been wanting to set something up with Bridget Belle for a while. I noticed they are in the same circle from this tweet https://twitter.com/BridgetBelleVIP/...seD9ieCQy1CDwA.

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Harmony looks good, but is quite pricey. Glad to know that shes real and accurate though. I think Ive known about her for probably 4 years or so but I never went for it cause of that.

    Who is the friend who introduced her? It seems like you mean to say she doesn't want as much either since you said Harmony made you a little reserved.
    She was a provider I was a regular to her about 4 years ago Courtney Cade, she was getting out of business and introduced me to Harmony or Savanah at the time. At the time she was pricey but worth it. Not sure when but Harmony stuff got hacked IG I'm guessing her only fans and who knows what and I was being sent weird vids of her, let us say the vids didn't favor her just made her seem not all there, only reason I held back.

  6. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by PrintScreen  [View Original Post]
    One of the first providers I saw here directed me to her. I was given sites and numbers and eventually saw her a few years ago. She was pricey so I was a bit reserved. The provider who recommended her to me meet me at the bar and then introduced me to Harmony I was taken back how beauty and gorgeous she was. She was probably 25 or so year old, 5'8 and nice body.
    Harmony looks good, but is quite pricey. Glad to know that shes real and accurate though. I think Ive known about her for probably 4 years or so but I never went for it cause of that.

    Who is the friend who introduced her? It seems like you mean to say she doesn't want as much either since you said Harmony made you a little reserved.

  7. #32

    Harmony Taylor

    One of the first providers I saw here directed me to her. I was given sites and numbers and eventually saw her a few years ago. She was pricey so I was a bit reserved. The provider who recommended her to me meet me at the bar and then introduced me to Harmony I was taken back how beauty and gorgeous she was. She was probably 25 or so year old, 5'8 and nice body. We all talked and got to know each other, when our mutual friend came over to me and whispered in my ear let go upstairs I was like what? She then grabbed my hand and lead all 3 of us to my room. Got to my room and she just kissed me on the cheek and told Harmony to take very good care of me and she smiled and said yes. GFE and greek on the menu things let to things and she was amazing. Afterwards found she had a few PHDs or said she did, held a conversation with ease. Around 2021 I was in town and when I reached out to her was sent some weir stuff about her I think her stuff got hacked. On her IG and youtube no idea but I was sent some stuff to make seem crazy or nuts or mental. I was in town this time around reached out to her secretary but was in Boston. Maybe I will run into her again but recommend her if you all like. https://preferred411.com/P107373.

  8. #31

    Carmen Valentina

    This is what I love about Vegas. These chicks always shoot out here for the big conferences, and stay for a few days. I've had my eye on her for literally years. I like her porn, I like her OnlyFans content, and she just pushes my buttons for an older, thick MILF. I completely get she's not something some of the young girl, K-girl, chasers that run around here.

    I managed to catch her at the beginning of August and booked her for two hours. No incall this time, but I grabbed a room downtown since that hot ass was worth it to me.

    BBBJ, DFK, some of the best dirty talk I've had and just an all around good time. Expensive for sure, but worth it to me as a bucket list.

    $1200 for two hours plus tip. I didn't have any issues with screening, but I noticed that reviews for her have dropped off on TER. She may have a no-review policy or something. I didn't ask.

    XXX CARMEN VALENTINA P411
    Carmen-Valentina Pornhub
    Her main booking website

    Looks like Vegas is where I'm going to hit all the porn stars I wanted to fuck. They definitely didn't show up in the midwest when I lived there. lol

  9. #30

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho69  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she responded originally but she was going to LA with Tiny X and, was responsive and nice over text then never responded once back in Vegas, oh well, seemed legit.

    .
    Bummer. Sorry to hear that. I had nothing but positive interactions with her, but haven't tried in a while.

  10. #29

    Ghosted

    I reached out and she responded originally but she was going to LA with Tiny X and, was responsive and nice over text then never responded once back in Vegas, oh well, seemed legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one recently. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/OneandOnlyK.

    Met up at a nice slightly off-strip hotel and I had a really good time. She looks exactly like those pics, communicates quickly and shows up on time.

    BBBJ, CFS, dirty talking, was all there. Completely engaged in making sure I was happy. I'll see her again as I move through some others I want to check out. Prices are on her page, but it's going to be $500 or higher.
    .

  11. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have to. That must be a recent thing of hers. She just wanted to video call to verify and show that I was where I said I was. Then we agreed on the time and everything seemed fine til she acted like some crazy spoiled chick who has never had anyone tell her to fix her attitude. I told the out of towner who was thinking of seeing her about this. He was already iffy in the verification and I think the rest ade it a solid no.

    She really does need to fix that. She's not unattractive, just a little older and rougher than her pics with very touched up skin suggest. They're not even all snaggle teeth, but I remember there being at least enough for it to bother me cause it's a thing I really notice. That combined with the obnoxious act made me have to cancel. To be HDH status and get the rate, they have to at least act pleasantly enough for me to enjoy the company. That'll carry over to the other stuff, at least for me. But going further the looks have to be at a certain level if I'm to spend what she asks. I just can't go that high for girls with bad teeth. I can tolerate minor disappointment when the girl is different from her pics or somewhat grainy video, but it was too much. The bad attitude just sealed the deal. I can't have fun with a girl who can't even act decently.
    You made the right call by bailing.

    Nothing worse than a girl demanding top dollar, then acting like she is doing the client a huge favor to be there.

    Who needs that crap?

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the report. I would have bolted too. Curious, did you send her copies of your ID?
    I didn't have to. That must be a recent thing of hers. She just wanted to video call to verify and show that I was where I said I was. Then we agreed on the time and everything seemed fine til she acted like some crazy spoiled chick who has never had anyone tell her to fix her attitude. I told the out of towner who was thinking of seeing her about this. He was already iffy in the verification and I think the rest ade it a solid no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aztekk  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. She needs to take some of her earnings and fix those snaggle teeth.
    She really does need to fix that. She's not unattractive, just a little older and rougher than her pics with very touched up skin suggest. They're not even all snaggle teeth, but I remember there being at least enough for it to bother me cause it's a thing I really notice. That combined with the obnoxious act made me have to cancel. To be HDH status and get the rate, they have to at least act pleasantly enough for me to enjoy the company. That'll carry over to the other stuff, at least for me. But going further the looks have to be at a certain level if I'm to spend what she asks. I just can't go that high for girls with bad teeth. I can tolerate minor disappointment when the girl is different from her pics or somewhat grainy video, but it was too much. The bad attitude just sealed the deal. I can't have fun with a girl who can't even act decently.

  13. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicabanks1991
    Didn't think to put this up here before, but it needs to be known. Wish I had something good to report. Do not deal with this girl. According to an out of towner her verification recently got even more intrusive and she wants a picture of your I'd and of you holding it too. The rate also went up by 100 for hhr and hr.

    Those are her pics but they are old, in good light, or touched up. I had her come to the hotel and meet near the elevators. The lines on her face are much more pronounced in person, but I could have dealt with it if she was cool. What really was different from photos were her teeth. She has some snaggle gap teeth. Looking back at her photos I see why her mouth is always closed or making some lips.

    To make things worse, she has no idea what discretion is. We were in a high traffic area where people are walking to get to elevators and as soon as we met she loudly tells me she needs the money before she goes up to my room or even talk more. Those were seriously her first words. I walked up to her and she went right at it loudly with people very close. I asked if she could be a little quieter and she said she could be whatever I want after she got the money. She said her time isn't free. Someone even turned to look at us before walking into the elevator area. I didn't like her gps attitude. If I'm going to have a good time I need to also enjoy their company, especially at this price. I told her I didn't like the way she was acting and I was cancelling. She started getting even louder and I just walked away while she was going off.
    Yikes. She needs to take some of her earnings and fix those snaggle teeth.

  14. #25

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicabanks1991
    Didn't think to put this up here before, but it needs to be known. Wish I had something good to report. Do not deal with this girl. According to an out of towner her verification recently got even more intrusive and she wants a picture of your I'd and of you holding it too. The rate also went up by 100 for hhr and hr.

    Those are her pics but they are old, in good light, or touched up. I had her come to the hotel and meet near the elevators. The lines on her face are much more pronounced in person, but I could have dealt with it if she was cool. What really was different from photos were her teeth. She has some snaggle gap teeth. Looking back at her photos I see why her mouth is always closed or making some lips.

    To make things worse, she has no idea what discretion is. We were in a high traffic area where people are walking to get to elevators and as soon as we met she loudly tells me she needs the money before she goes up to my room or even talk more. Those were seriously her first words. I walked up to her and she went right at it loudly with people very close. I asked if she could be a little quieter and she said she could be whatever I want after she got the money. She said her time isn't free. Someone even turned to look at us before walking into the elevator area. I didn't like her gps attitude. If I'm going to have a good time I need to also enjoy their company, especially at this price. I told her I didn't like the way she was acting and I was cancelling. She started getting even louder and I just walked away while she was going off.

    I don't generally spend what her rate is. If I do, everything has to be good. Glad I didn't go through with this. Anyone else run into her? I'm just curious. Even if someone says they enjoyed it I won't want to see her again.
    Appreciate the report. I would have bolted too. Curious, did you send her copies of your ID?

  15. #24

    Avoid Jessica Banks

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicabanks1991
    Didn't think to put this up here before, but it needs to be known. Wish I had something good to report. Do not deal with this girl. According to an out of towner her verification recently got even more intrusive and she wants a picture of your I'd and of you holding it too. The rate also went up by 100 for hhr and hr.

    Those are her pics but they are old, in good light, or touched up. I had her come to the hotel and meet near the elevators. The lines on her face are much more pronounced in person, but I could have dealt with it if she was cool. What really was different from photos were her teeth. She has some snaggle gap teeth. Looking back at her photos I see why her mouth is always closed or making some lips.

    To make things worse, she has no idea what discretion is. We were in a high traffic area where people are walking to get to elevators and as soon as we met she loudly tells me she needs the money before she goes up to my room or even talk more. Those were seriously her first words. I walked up to her and she went right at it loudly with people very close. I asked if she could be a little quieter and she said she could be whatever I want after she got the money. She said her time isn't free. Someone even turned to look at us before walking into the elevator area. I didn't like her gps attitude. If I'm going to have a good time I need to also enjoy their company, especially at this price. I told her I didn't like the way she was acting and I was cancelling. She started getting even louder and I just walked away while she was going off.

    I don't generally spend what her rate is. If I do, everything has to be good. Glad I didn't go through with this. Anyone else run into her? I'm just curious. Even if someone says they enjoyed it I won't want to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape