Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16563

    Megan

    Any intel on Megan? She has 2 reviews on the other board, but one is suspect. Thanks in advance.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22557940.html

  2. #16562

    Justine in Woodbridge

    Anyone seen this beautiful lady before?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...-/963500673520

  3. #16561

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by EnderPete  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this woman and can share if she is or is not worth the visit?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...fax/kianafelts

    If not, I'll probably TOFTT.
    I've been emailing back and forth trying to set something up. She sounds nice an accommodating. Let us know what you find out.

  4. #16560

    Qv

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    The 300 for 15 minutes is one of her new GFE package specials. Also she's a awesome experience every time I'm with her. I've seen someone mention Monica from the Bridge in the same sentence as Laila. Nah. Laila is young, attractive, tight and sucks cock like its hers. She looked cock drunk after I fucked. That was awesome so if she has to price certain individuals out so I can keep getting that experience from her then BET.
    You did a QV Dream for 300 Bagels. Are you going for 30 minutes next?

  5. #16559

    Someone gave in

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Attractive woman reached out to hear the other day. Her dream is 300 bagels for 30 minutes. 600 hour seems like GPS. Seriously gentlemen. I had to pass.
    You guys ruined her, she used to be 200 for basically a couple of hours. Someone gave in a decided to go for her higher rate.

  6. #16558

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    I decided not to take the risk on Mercedes and took some advice and saw Ella. I'm so glad I did. Rarely will you find a provider so nice and easy to be with. I'd think she was naive, but she said she's been doing this for 2. 5 years. She's not jaded at all. She's truly a pleasure to be with.

    When I arrived, I placed the donation on the table. She didn't even look at it until after the deed was done.

    She's got an amazing tiny body with the smallest, tightest kitty that I've encountered in the business. She is 26 but looks 16. A little nerdy looking, but I found her kinda hot.

    Almost everything is on the menu, though she doesn't like Greek or FIA. But DFK, FIA, DATY, BBBJ, and BBFSWCIP. There was no clock watching and I felt like I could have stayed and longer than my HHR if I wanted.

    Treat this one nicely guys. She's a keeper!

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...a/583928679893
    Attractive woman reached out to hear the other day. Her dream is 300 bagels for 30 minutes. 600 hour seems like GPS. Seriously gentlemen. I had to pass.
    Last edited by Member #6915; 09-10-22 at 16:39. Reason: Forgot to include

  7. #16557

    Laila pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    The 300 for 15 minutes is one of her new GFE package specials. Also she's a awesome experience every time I'm with her. I've seen someone mention Monica from the Bridge in the same sentence as Laila. Nah. Laila is young, attractive, tight and sucks cock like its hers. She looked cock drunk after I fucked. That was awesome so if she has to price certain individuals out so I can keep getting that experience from her then BET.
    Just so why'all know we not lyin. These are from a few days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CE86DECE-F536-4066-98AA-84072DE13756.jpg‎   B1BC2643-2FB9-4489-8268-4509F40D1F55.jpg‎   D199939C-36DA-4C99-B3FF-8F4DC1388477.jpg‎  

  8. #16556
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Was 120 a couple months ago. Crazy.
    The 300 for 15 minutes is one of her new GFE package specials. Also she's a awesome experience every time I'm with her. I've seen someone mention Monica from the Bridge in the same sentence as Laila. Nah. Laila is young, attractive, tight and sucks cock like its hers. She looked cock drunk after I fucked. That was awesome so if she has to price certain individuals out so I can keep getting that experience from her then BET.

  9. #16555

    Destiny is the best

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    DC and Waldorf have two Of the greatest BBBJ specialists on the East Coast.

    Elle in DC. Look up in the DC section of listcrawler.

    Destiny in Waldorf. Look up in the southern Maryland section if listcrawler.

    I reached out to the reference you made above. No response yet.
    Been awhile since I have seen her, but you mentioning Destiny made me remember how amazing her head is. If I was closer to waldorf I would see her all the time.

    My go to before Destiny, well a long time before her was Brynn Burke. Anyone else remember her?

  10. #16554

    Dc and Waldorf

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one in Springfield yesterday. Had head special for 50 but has since updated her post. Very enjoyable BBBJ and just what I needed. Easily worth $. No teasing and straight to business. However, good consistent stimulation and no complaining / rushing. She kept at it until I unloaded in her mouth. She drained my balls real good and left me satisfied.

    Not local (sadly), and here for a short time from the southern VA. Catch her while you can.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...-/440866150633

    Side note: It seems all the BBBJ specialist (Shyne, Tiny, Monica, Sushi, etc) are in Woodbridge / Dumfries which is too far of a drive for me. If anyone knows of someone further up 95/395, PM me.

    ShadowKnight.
    DC and Waldorf have two Of the greatest BBBJ specialists on the East Coast.

    Elle in DC. Look up in the DC section of listcrawler.

    Destiny in Waldorf. Look up in the southern Maryland section if listcrawler.

    I reached out to the reference you made above. No response yet.

  11. #16553

    Anyone seen this one

    Has anyone seen this woman and can share if she is or is not worth the visit?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...fax/kianafelts

    If not, I'll probably TOFTT.

  12. #16552

    Left town

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you heard she offers doubles. I don't know if any.
    She had an ad with the avail for doubles when her friend came down with her, but has since left.

  13. #16551

    No Doubles That I Know Of

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsMan813  [View Original Post]
    Any idea who the other girl is that she is offering doubles?
    Not sure where you heard she offers doubles. I don't know if any.

  14. #16550

    Joyce still in town

    Saw Joyce again yesterday, lucky me I was her first of the day. She really gets off with her first of the day, she was kicking the wall. Still the same quirky yet dependable service though. She is still in town for awhile for those that want to see her again.

  15. #16549

    Contact info or links for your ATFs?

    Did anyone ask already? Could you provide some links before you sign out and hang up the boots. PM me or post.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrown9311  [View Original Post]
    Between the inflated prices, GPS, lower quality experiences, and predictable experiences, I'm stepping away from the hobby.

    My ATFs that are still around for others to enjoy include:

    Nalee. Top notch massage and pleasant finish. Fortunate to have been grandfathered as a regular she'll still see.

    Tara. Visited as a backup to Nalee. Enjoyed the massage and especially the finish.

    Sophie. Fair oaks area and if you go for the Nuru, you'll enjoy the session including the mirrors for added visuals.

    Derrika. Met on 3 occasions and was worth it each time. It was also the first time I was able to achieve 2 pops without being rushed or just giving up.

    Jennifer. Latina in Fairfax.

    Chantilly Latinas. Typically good service for the value.

    Sterling Latinas. Despite not being young like the pics in the ads, I've enjoyed my time each time.

    Sage. If she ever comes into town again, run and don't walk. Down to earth, non-rushed, and just a beautiful person to be around.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6783837877

    There were plenty of others that were great experiences but this post would be too long given how much I've frequented over the years.

    Farewell, and enjoy the fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape