Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 524 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5748

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMaple  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if this is a TGTBT situation. She doesn't post all the time, but I really like her look. Anyone have any info? Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/688443416126
    I use to see her often about five years ago when she was living out of a condo. A few months ago I saw she was posting and I figure I would meet up with her. She lived on the first floor in a two family house. She comes outside and I said to myself WTF. She must have gained 150 lbs since the last time I was with her, hair is gray and a mess. No teeth, she tells me climb through the first floor window because the door is broke. I made a you and left the scene. YMMV.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  2. #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMaple  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if this is a TGTBT situation. She doesn't post all the time, but I really like her look. Anyone have any info? Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/688443416126
    I can't recall anything new on her but she has reviews in hartford forum and she was listednin the bareback girls posting as well. Nothing negative that I remmeber.

  3. #5746

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMaple  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if this is a TGTBT situation. She doesn't post all the time, but I really like her look. Anyone have any info? Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/688443416126
    She's good, BBJs, I saw her for a kinkier session, she exceeded what I wanted. Has some demons, but don't they all, not very evident when I saw her!

  4. #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    No donation under $400 please don't even inquire on my post if you can't afford my donation minimal for my service.

    I bet she wants to be paid in advance.

    PA.
    She real, she's not worth 20 bucks let alone 400. She's delusional, has demons, house was a disaster, she lies to get you through the door, and then hits you with sob stories about her dog and her busted ass Infiniti. She's not worth the text. Also she's ugly in Person chronic acne, crooked teeth, body shaped like those aliens from men in black that drink alot of coffee.

  5. #5744

    Skyler, anyone partake

    I was wondering if this is a TGTBT situation. She doesn't post all the time, but I really like her look. Anyone have any info? Thanks.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/688443416126

  6. #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Well, she said she didn't want her time wasted, and she figured out precisely how to make sure that no one would be doing that!

    Blue.
    No donation under $400 please don't even inquire on my post if you can't afford my donation minimal for my service.

    I bet she wants to be paid in advance.

    PA.

  7. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    Girl? Some seriously hairy legs!
    Looks like her legs were cut and pasted from a different body. LOL.

  8. #5741

    Gps?

    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    Not a case of GPS but more like a case of theft.

    Notice the careful wording for funds to be supplied prior to meeting or upon arrival (with a likely accomplice nearby).

    If you're going to steal, aim high (er).
    Ad contact 475-558-3504. Pics below.
    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B913F0E5-73E7-43CF-836C-13C042B6767F.jpg‎   EA7B4280-17D1-40F5-A2C9-31F4323C73BF.jpg‎   88790C49-F80A-46DD-8C6C-21D4E1ECF192.jpg‎   9522E96B-1686-43D6-8BEE-77F3CECF0E75.jpg‎  

  9. #5740

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by August2080  [View Original Post]
    Well, she said she didn't want her time wasted, and she figured out precisely how to make sure that no one would be doing that!

    Blue.

  10. #5739

    Appears we have another case of GPS


  11. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the same girl, different phone though, did you see her in Southbury by chance? Assuming no bbj? Did you get a name?

    https://bristol-ct.skipthegames.com/...-/512058282580

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/543653426682
    Girl? Some seriously hairy legs!

  12. #5737

    Legs for days. Mid-week spcls

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    And sucks decent cock! Mine just the other day. Also one of the better looking Waterbury hometown girls! Clean, cute but doesn't like CUM!

    Poo.
    Seems like the same girl, different phone though, did you see her in Southbury by chance? Assuming no bbj? Did you get a name?

    https://bristol-ct.skipthegames.com/...-/512058282580

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/543653426682
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sthby njq.jpg.jpg‎   wtby mm.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #5736

    Middle of the week specials

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    And sucks decent cock! Mine just the other day. Also one of the better looking Waterbury hometown girls! Clean, cute but doesn't like CUM!

    Poo.
    Thanks for the info Poo. It's very much appreciated!

  14. #5735

    She Is Real

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    And sucks decent cock! Mine just the other day. Also one of the better looking Waterbury hometown girls! Clean, cute but doesn't like CUM!

    Poo.
    Is that Mandy / Camille that used to be in Wethersfield?

  15. #5734
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    And sucks decent cock! Mine just the other day. Also one of the better looking Waterbury hometown girls! Clean, cute but doesn't like CUM!

    Poo.
    Is that Mandy? Used to be pumped up with a dude named Tony.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape