Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 876 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10246

    Hot but terrible attitude and service

    https://youtu.be/3V_eG4qlpQQ?t=105
    https://youtu.be/A8CSeHwa8I8?t=127

    I've seen this one a few times. Each time has been worse that the last. She has a very petite body and thin waist. Almost teen or preteen like. But its a shame that her skills and attitude is so bad.

    A few months back, she used to live out near clearfield. She tried to hide the fact that she did dates from her "friends" who also lived out near clearfield. Back then, she was living date-by-date and high-by-high.

    Her attitude and service have always been terrible but her looks made up for it. Back then, she was always high so her attitude didn't seem quite as bad. Now, it seems like she has a sugar daddy but still does dates for more money.

    Because of her sugar daddy, her hygiene and looks have improved but her attitude and service has dropped 10 x.

    The last time I picked her up, she was chugging down a pint of melted ice cream. She made a mess in my car. The ice cream was an old gopuff order for someone named "edmond" or something like that. During the drive to the parking spot, she's shooting down any form of small talk and she's texting with Edmond the whole drive. When we get to the spot, she asks to shoot up before we begin but I decline. Then she puts up a big stink and does a terrible date.

    I never got a name because she would mumble a fake name. I asked her to spell it because she wasn't saying it clearly and she would just spell out a random string of letters.

    These days, you don't really see her passed out on the ave being desperate for date. But sometimes she's out walking around, looking clean and well groomed trying to get picked up. From my experience, I would advise against it, but YMMV.

  2. #10245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Annie

    BeefNoodleSoup thanks for posting the three videos of Anna. She was recently released by the County and is now in a 28 day rehab program which ends on the last day of this month.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I miss Anna. She had a hard life (like most girls out there) but she really offered good service for fair pay.

    During her pics in cookiejar's pics, she looked civilian-like but in recent times, she looked pretty roughed up.

    I can't tell if this is her:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780475/one_more_time

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6582858...me_good_for_20

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780401/slowly_but_surely

    She used to be very open about her dislike for black people. I guess its understandable because so many have played big roles in ruining her life. Its unfortunate that skin color plays such a big role in our judgement of each other.

    The xvideo profile says the vids are from kenso but I don't recognize anyone from there.

  3. #10244
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I miss Anna. She had a hard life (like most girls out there) but she really offered good service for fair pay.

    During her pics in cookiejar's pics, she looked civilian-like but in recent times, she looked pretty roughed up.

    I can't tell if this is her:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780475/one_more_time

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6582858...me_good_for_20

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780401/slowly_but_surely

    She used to be very open about her dislike for black people. I guess its understandable because so many have played big roles in ruining her life. Its unfortunate that skin color plays such a big role in our judgement of each other.

    The xvideo profile says the vids are from kenso but I don't recognize anyone from there.
    I recognized a few. Jessica and Dee and I don't know the name of the Spanish looking chick put here is her ad:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/2677195549

  4. #10243

    South philly stroll

    Hard to say the exact area since you are correct in that there are plenty of citizens around. But we can spot them. Basically 8th to 6th. Porter to Jackson. Concentrated at the big x intersection at moyamensing and wolf. You can find stays outside of this area on Snyder and try the 7/11 at 10th and Snyder. You can also shoot to broad and Snyder. Sometimes you can find something in that couple of blocks on broad either side of Snyder. I walk around each area too not too bad compared to Kensington. Drive down towards front and park under 95 or on the street down there. Luck of the draw if someone comes down and parks for the night and walks by your car going home. Other places to go if you scout around. Nothing real far. Good luck and keep me posted.

  5. #10242

    Nice head game

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5947447...m_a_dope_fiend

    Who is this?? Her BJ looks serious.

  6. #10241

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I miss Anna. She had a hard life (like most girls out there) but she really offered good service for fair pay.

    During her pics in cookiejar's pics, she looked civilian-like but in recent times, she looked pretty roughed up.

    I can't tell if this is her:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780475/one_more_time

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6582858...me_good_for_20

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780401/slowly_but_surely

    She used to be very open about her dislike for black people. I guess its understandable because so many have played big roles in ruining her life. Its unfortunate that skin color plays such a big role in our judgement of each other.

    The xvideo profile says the vids are from kenso but I don't recognize anyone from there.
    Yes, those videos are all Anna.

  7. #10240
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the other night, but there was nothing. It just looked like a bunch of rowhouses. Where is the start and stop of this stroll? When are hot times to go? I can't imagine this area getting any type of activity.
    I don't even know what the stroll is. I drove around in every direction for a couple blocks. Around the park and up either and 8th street.

    I pass by Kayla 5 times before I got her to come to my car.

    I didn't want to take the chance of insulting a non worker.

    It's not like Kensington.

  8. #10239

    Large SW on K

    Did anyone notice or pick up the heavy set WSW / HSW on K & E. Atlantic area in the early morning hours this week? I drove by a few times, caught her eye as she sat / stood near that corner, but was a little hesitant to pull the trigger. She seemed almost too clean to be out there, but did see her get picked up a few times. Wondering if anyone here has any reports on her. Definitely has a large belly area but driving by had a really pretty face. Couldn't tell if she was white or hispanic. Wondering if I missed a good opportunity or a nightmare.

  9. #10238
    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    Heard Anna's out of prison too but have no real info on what she's up to. Maybe in rehab or back with the family or maybe sugar daddy has her. No clue.
    I miss Anna. She had a hard life (like most girls out there) but she really offered good service for fair pay.

    During her pics in cookiejar's pics, she looked civilian-like but in recent times, she looked pretty roughed up.

    I can't tell if this is her:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780475/one_more_time

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6582858...me_good_for_20

    https://www.xvideos.com/video67780401/slowly_but_surely

    She used to be very open about her dislike for black people. I guess its understandable because so many have played big roles in ruining her life. Its unfortunate that skin color plays such a big role in our judgement of each other.

    The xvideo profile says the vids are from kenso but I don't recognize anyone from there.

  10. #10237
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid52  [View Original Post]
    Does Rachel Berry happen to have digits?
    I stopped getting a response from the number I did have. So either she moved on, her phone was lost / stolen, etc.

    But she was super hot. The last time I met with her, we parked up in a parking lot during mid-day and cracked a window. She was so vocal that it was starting to attract unwanted attention.

    She said she hasn't been boned in a few weeks so before I got my nut off, she was O'ing on my member 3 times.

    Good times.

  11. #10236

    Jailbait

    Quote Originally Posted by HopinJetta  [View Original Post]
    Met a Danielle a couple weeks ago by Huntingdon Station. 23 yr old WSW, good looking, spinner and well kept. Doubt she's been on the block too long. Decent BBBJ but was busy so couldn't test her out in other areas. Was hoping to catch up with her another time but I've not been getting down to the Ave. Like I used to.

    Heard Anna's out of prison too but have no real info on what she's up to. Maybe in rehab or back with the family or maybe sugar daddy has her. No clue.

    The Ave. Has been seeming pretty busy when I drive by but still mostly subpar girls but some days you hit across a decent girl. I don't really have the time recently and the Fall is coming so I expect the decent ones to find some place to hide out for the winter soon. Summer has been hit and miss but certainly better than the past 2 years.
    Danielle is a real sweetheart. She's 23 but could pass for 13 if it wasn't for the missing teeth and track marks. She is real petite and looks younger because of the pigtails and malnutrition.

    Seems like everything in all economic industries have been sucking over the past two years. But I think the ave has been getting all the escort / stripclub / sugardating rejects.

  12. #10235

    What are the boundaries of this stroll?

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Based on some intel here, I decided to check out the 7th and wolf area Monday afternoon.

    I spent almost 90 minutes driving around the area before I was able to pick someone up.

    WSW Kayla. Average body. Pregnancy stretch marks.

    Nice attitude. Excellent bbjcim.

    Higher than normal street rates.

    However based in the effort it took to find 1 SW, I won't go back.

    Too far of a drive for me.
    I drove by the other night, but there was nothing. It just looked like a bunch of rowhouses. Where is the start and stop of this stroll? When are hot times to go? I can't imagine this area getting any type of activity.

  13. #10234

    Rachel Berry Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Kensington is the bottom of the bottom of the barrel. All the worst parts of philly is concentrated there. I feel sad for those that try to live a normal life there.

    Pros: cheaper, open 24/7 (but could take hours finding someone that meets your standards) , thrill of the hunt.

    Cons: waste time looking for a looker, a lot more risks (especially to your car).

    The other day, I picked up someone that used to be a "high-class" escort but ended up on the ave because of a series of unfortunate events. Sometimes you get lucky and pick up some real gems. You can get some reliable long term atfs, in my experience. There was also one gem that was a stripper at cheerleaders that looked just like Rachel Berry, but I was able to get her on the ave discount. If you are willing to put in the time, you can find some real hotties on the ave.

    Personally, I feel safer picking up someone new on the ave than seeing a new escort in a hotel or visiting an unfamiliar AMP because I have more control. Seeing someone new in a hotel just screams ambush to me. Even at an AMP, there is a chance of getting shot (https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...salon/1970183/).

    It seems like the escort scene has really dried up. Many escorts are pretty much the same as a SW on the ave. And a lot of the funds end up in the hotel's pocket. And on the ave, you can get a preview of the provider before initiating contact.

    Some AMPs have been really hit or miss, especially if you don't get a lineup.
    Does Rachel Berry happen to have digits?

  14. #10233

    CeCe

    Had the pleasure of CeCe yesterday. Very easy to talk to, no nodding soaking wet box, I'm not seeing the issues that are being written here. Caught her on K street, looked fabulous, smelled nice and soaked my seat. Be safe and happy hunting.

  15. #10232

    7th and wolf

    Based on some intel here, I decided to check out the 7th and wolf area Monday afternoon.

    I spent almost 90 minutes driving around the area before I was able to pick someone up.

    WSW Kayla. Average body. Pregnancy stretch marks.

    Nice attitude. Excellent bbjcim.

    Higher than normal street rates.

    However based in the effort it took to find 1 SW, I won't go back.

    Too far of a drive for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape