Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 176 of 532 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 7975
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5350

    Be careful there

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck2  [View Original Post]
    A little sarcasm there? What? You don't think virtually identical posts by Raheem20 and KingDaddy20 with the same "were" usage and both being their first post made about an hour apart are legit?
    I got admonished by the Admin on questioning the legitimacy of a previous poster under similar circumstances (a poster with one or two posts bragging about how good a provider is / was). The Admin's main point was that we should not be discouraging our fellow members from posting, ignore them if you want but we shouldn't be calling them out on this website, all are welcome to post no matter their lack of perceived credibility.

    Let's face facts, if a fellow monger is so naive as to book an appt based on KingDaddy20's review, they will soon learn to be more discriminating on how they use the information on this website. We all have gone thru our various learning curves and in the end, it's our money to spend wisely or waste. Personally, I'll take any monger's review with a grain of salt, first time posters reviews? Pure amusement.

  2. #5349

    Right? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleck2  [View Original Post]
    A little sarcasm there? What? You don't think virtually identical posts by Raheem20 and KingDaddy20 with the same "were" usage and both being their first post made about an hour apart are legit?
    Yeah LOL like half of that wasn't even coherent. Sucks cause I want to see her and this makes me hesitant now.

  3. #5348

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Ok King daddy. Let us know when you see Nikki. And maybe a couple other providers. Thanks for your report. LOL forward to more.
    A little sarcasm there? What? You don't think virtually identical posts by Raheem20 and KingDaddy20 with the same "were" usage and both being their first post made about an hour apart are legit?

  4. #5347

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdaddy20  [View Original Post]
    https://wilmington-de.skipthegames.c...4073339513...I went and saw Kiki on an appointment I were surprised when I walked in that she was really real, I notice that she had a roommate come to find out she offers a two girl appointments her roommate mate were really gorgeous I was almost tempted to do a two girl appointment but I didn't have enough funds on me but I were really fasinated with her roommate because she were thick in all the right places. No signs of d. You the room were very clean there was no sign of handler or pimps she were very professional and uses protection I can say I really respected her for that and can honestly say I will see Kiki again because she did not rush me about time so I will definitely go see her again and become a regular, her roommate name is Nikki, so if anybody is reading this report go and see Nikki and Kiki they are real and very professional Kiki Nuru is the best I ever had done. My name is king daddy sir.
    Ok King daddy. Let us know when you see Nikki. And maybe a couple other providers. Thanks for your report. LOL forward to more.

  5. #5346

    Kiki Italian vixen

    https://wilmington-de.skipthegames.c...4073339513...I went and saw Kiki on an appointment I were surprised when I walked in that she was really real, I notice that she had a roommate come to find out she offers a two girl appointments her roommate mate were really gorgeous I was almost tempted to do a two girl appointment but I didn't have enough funds on me but I were really fasinated with her roommate because she were thick in all the right places. No signs of d. You the room were very clean there was no sign of handler or pimps she were very professional and uses protection I can say I really respected her for that and can honestly say I will see Kiki again because she did not rush me about time so I will definitely go see her again and become a regular, her roommate name is Nikki, so if anybody is reading this report go and see Nikki and Kiki they are real and very professional Kiki Nuru is the best I ever had done. My name is king daddy sir.

  6. #5345

    Kiki Italian vixen

    https://wilmington-de.skipthegames.c...n/534073339513 . I just saw Kiki a couple of days ago I were surprised that she were actually real she responded very quickly to text her hotel room were at motel6 in Lester pa was very clean no sign of d. You or handler but she did have a roommate that she works with I were tempted to do a two girl appointment but didn't have enough funds her roommate were as beautiful as her she were thick in all the right places. The appointment was good she didn't rush me and I had a great time with kiki she's very professional and she does use protection and I respected that about her because these girls don't know where us men have been with bottom line she were very professional in her line of services I paid 250 for the hour and it were the best time I ever had since I been doing this Kiki is a young girl I'm 56 years old but her friend I want to see her roommate next because she really gots my attention seeing her I couldn't really believe how gorgeous she were but I'm going to make it my business to see her the end of this week like I've saw what someone have wrote about her but there was no handler when I saw Kiki she only works with a roommate another young white girl with blonde hair but other than that it were safe spending time with Kiki her roommate name is Nikki so if anybody is reading this make sure you bring business to Kiki and Nikki.

  7. #5344

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info or where to find her?

    Pics?
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/480266247258

  8. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info or where to find her?

    Pics?
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...-/480266247258

  9. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's a great girl, a little restrained the first time but I expect more fun with repeats. Treat her kindly. She's a whole lot more worth it than what else is out there.
    Any contact info or where to find her?

    Pics?

  10. #5341

    Anyone else try this girls

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/613871557306

    Has anyone else tried? I was with her once but now she doesn't answer me anymore, but her post is still active every day. I think she got a blocked.

  11. #5340

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Was in Philly for work, met up with Rene for car date. Very sweet girl, seems like she has had here share of issues in the past.

    Pretty good BBBJ, but as always YMMV.
    She's a great girl, a little restrained the first time but I expect more fun with repeats. Treat her kindly. She's a whole lot more worth it than what else is out there.

  12. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Only once in south Bronx over by the market spot with my truck I picked up one but that's it. Kinda sketchy over there for me but then again I'm not used to that area settings LOL. Baltimore you must try tho. You won't be disappointed but carry your gat wid you there tho.
    I usually tour the bronx, but Queens def has plenty solid providers as well. The idea that I got to carry protection of that sort is a bit scary LOL -- but I'll have to give Balt a try.

  13. #5338
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Indeed friend, but most of the "better options" want 200 for a short stay and usually rush, upsell and don't make you comfortable at all. Like I said LOL, Philly trash LOL. I never said I was proud of my barrel scraping LOL.
    LOL. That's real.

  14. #5337

    Bronx or Queens we talkin??

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    LOL oh please. Philly is scrapping the bottom of the barrel no matter who you see. Thats a pretty commonly understood sentiment. Even phillys jiggliest ass white girl Taura dont have it anymore. Don't even get me started on the sickly thin, drugged out streetwalkers yall like to prop up. LOL. That said -- I'm usually up in NY where I can get good looking women of all sizes (bbws, slim thicks, and so on) for a good price (I'm talking 40-60).Let's not pretend like we all arent settling for waay less. Aint no brotherly love here and most certainly aint no lookers in philly LOL.
    Only once in south Bronx over by the market spot with my truck I picked up one but that's it. Kinda sketchy over there for me but then again I'm not used to that area settings LOL. Baltimore you must try tho. You won't be disappointed but carry your gat wid you there tho.

  15. #5336
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Granted Philly is weak compared to other big cities. But there way better options (IMO) than that chick you posted tho LOL. The problem is that the damn fentanyl is taking out all of the good providers.
    Indeed friend, but most of the "better options" want 200 for a short stay and usually rush, upsell and don't make you comfortable at all. Like I said LOL, Philly trash LOL. I never said I was proud of my barrel scraping LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape