Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 37335
-
09-10-22 19:08 #26505Senior Member

Posts: 1772Just copy and paste the link. Or maybe mention the title of the ad?
Originally Posted by Hianddry
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 19:00 #26504Senior Member

Posts: 83Cash and dash
Saw an ad on sumo. Picked her up downtown to hit a hotel she was getting. Rookie mistake not to go in took the cash and rolled. Pretty sure I know the guys who picked her up since they parked near me then went in and left. Blond taller looked good and said the right things. Showed me her puss to confirm legit in the car. Xxx-238-7869 went by Rachel. Rookie mistake by little head even though I'm no rookie. Live and learn. If I can figure out how to put ad or the 5 pics she sent I will.
-
09-10-22 16:21 #26503Senior Member

Posts: 95Yep. He is right
Here's her SA profile. https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-065e56436677.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
Told me she just moved to RVA and has "a lot on her plate" . Haha. I bet she does. Hope you guys enjoy!
-
09-10-22 16:06 #26502Senior Member

Posts: 36Acs
Does anyone have a recommendation on any Asians that are reliable? Seems like that's all that's on. Skip the games.
-
09-10-22 12:09 #26501Senior Member

Posts: 187From Roanoke
Have not seen her yet but chatted with her. She as an ad on Seeking also and we went to text. Says she just moved here from Roanoke. I posted her STG link in the Roanoke forum to see if anyone up there has seen her before.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 01:52 #26500Regular Member

Posts: 17Jewel
Saw her earlier this week after seeing people talk about her, wanted to see for myself. Responded pretty quickly, was on my way to see her in about 4 text. She was located in hopewell fairly close to ft lee. She wouldn't give me her room number, had to get guided to her room through text while she waited outside. Average BBBJ, hygiene was really poor, I wouldn't visit again but others might have a better time. Damage was. 8.
-
09-09-22 21:14 #26499Senior Member

Posts: 425Good to know.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 21:08 #26498Senior Member

Posts: 124Hopewell Annie
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ewell/46993926
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 21:04 #26497Senior Member

Posts: 316I don't know why anyone would send her money on OF. She would have to pay me to look at her OF.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 20:40 #26496Senior Member

Posts: 124Hopewell Annie
She actually has someone monitoring her OF and sends the $ to her.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 20:20 #26495Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/467012859938
Has anyone had the pleasure?
-
09-09-22 17:58 #26494Senior Member

Posts: 425Of
Weird because her * still has regular updates.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 17:15 #26493Senior Member

Posts: 488Dalia Throat Goat
I saw her this afternoon. Paid $ . 5 for 15 min. She gave me a throat job. I mean held head down all the way and let me bang back of head, move around and cum deeo in her throat. I thought she was going to throw up, but kept her head on it still after I came.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
I hope she leave town because I could spend money on her everyday.
-
09-09-22 17:04 #26492Senior Member

Posts: 581Big booty vanilla
I saw her when she was over on Midlothian. She doesn't talk much but service is good and Greek is an option. This is a different girl than the one that had the daughter in the game.
Originally Posted by RichardXL
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 15:48 #26491Senior Member

Posts: 334Curvy
I just recently moved back to the Richmond area and seeking caucasian curvy women to see. PM me the information please. Thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote






