Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 31140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20730

    Courtney / midnight

    Forgot to mention. Asks for a selfie. And texts from different number stating the other number don't text only calls.

  2. #20729

    Courtney / midnight too many red flags

    Too many red flags.

    Reached at agreed time.

    Did not give room number.

    Not a safe location.

    Asked to bring protection from near by store.

    Did not come down to meet.

    I told her I can't bring unless I see her.

    Make me wait an hour.

    Finally left after driving 1 and half hour and waiting another hour. Waste of time.

  3. #20728

    Legit me too

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Ashley in north Charlotte. This is my 2nd time in 6 months or so. I didn't have a good experience last time, but couldn't resist her looks and tried again yesterday


    I have even worst experience thoa time. She just laid there. Too many restrictions and very mechanical. I would rather see an OK looking girl with good experience rather than a lousy, cold experinece with a hot girl. Its a total turn off and unsatisfying.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/212882487878

    I wouldn't make make the mistake of seeing her again.
    I really don't know what was going through my head when I met her for the second time recently. First meet was terrible and second was even worst. Junior went dead both times. I've always treated providers well, but something about Ashley just isn't right. You fellow mongers might say I was disrespectful for this, but it definitely seemed like she wasn't respecting me either. I lost erection and the only thing I could do was jerk off to her body. I was just done with her constant nagging so I pumped a load on her mons pubis. I cleaned up and left.

  4. #20727
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Saku93 backed up his post, so don't be too hard on him. Maybe a monger in love? At least he provided some useful intel
    Everything is so YMMV now.

    Whats great today is a rude scammer the next.

  5. #20726
    Quote Originally Posted by Banker443  [View Original Post]
    I met her 5 years ago, and she had same pics and 5 years ago they were 10 years old. She's nice great personality, accommodating, but she's huge. Like 6 foot tall at least 240 at that time. It was like shacking up with a line backer from the Steelers.
    This description is spot on.

  6. #20725
    Saku93 backed up his post, so don't be too hard on him. Maybe a monger in love? At least he provided some useful intel

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    1st post.

    No monger even writes like this, unless he's a Simp in love or a handler trying to calm down the noise LOL!

  7. #20724
    Quote Originally Posted by Funstud6  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate enough to see Veronica yesterday. She was very sweet and accommodating. We started off by chatting over a glass of wine, then she gave me one of the best experiences of my life. She told me she needed it because she was so stressed out from everyone trying to book her. While I was with her she received over 70 texts and calls. She told me that she is going to look into getting her own website where clients can book appointments. Hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to see her and less people end up frustrated. She is worth it if you end up seeing her.
    1st post.

    No monger even writes like this, unless he's a Simp in love or a handler trying to calm down the noise LOL!

  8. #20723
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    My guess is this pic from her ad is the most recent? It is the closest to the woman I met. She is tall and has a tummy, but I found her accommodating. I only seen her the one time, maybe 3 or 4 years ago. She hosts in a little house off 74 near the arena. It is safe.
    Same experience. Seen her 2-3 back om 74 home. I would see her again though as she is very accomodating.

  9. #20722

    Ashley, cold as dead fish.

    I have seen Ashley in north Charlotte. This is my 2nd time in 6 months or so. I didn't have a good experience last time, but couldn't resist her looks and tried again yesterday


    I have even worst experience thoa time. She just laid there. Too many restrictions and very mechanical. I would rather see an OK looking girl with good experience rather than a lousy, cold experinece with a hot girl. Its a total turn off and unsatisfying.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/212882487878

    I wouldn't make make the mistake of seeing her again.

  10. #20721

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by Funstud6  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate enough to see Veronica yesterday. She was very sweet and accommodating. We started off by chatting over a glass of wine, then she gave me one of the best experiences of my life. She told me she needed it because she was so stressed out from everyone trying to book her. While I was with her she received over 70 texts and calls. She told me that she is going to look into getting her own website where clients can book appointments. Hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to see her and less people end up frustrated. She is worth it if you end up seeing her.
    Similar exp.

    She was hands down the best GFE I ever had. Upgrades available.

    Double booking is def part of her business strategy. She just doesn't trust us to show.

  11. #20720

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Most likely FAKE.
    It is fake pics of Ainsley and Instagram model.

  12. #20719

    Phoebe Marie

    Now a thief. I've read reviews on her. They were about what you'd expect. Her current ad on Eros. The number matches one she uses on twitter. September 8th /9th. Asked for deposit. I was short on cash and didn't want to run out to an atm. So just put extra in the deposit. $800. No show / no response. I don't want to hear a lecture about deposits. I'm not here crying about it. I'm leaving this review to protect other guys. I guess I was killed in because her ads are always on Eros. You'd think this would have caught up to her and they'd take it down. I have all the texts. I can show everything to prove what I'm saying. Even though she has met guys in the past, I'm guessing her demons now are running the show.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8187083.htm?cat=1

  13. #20718

  14. #20717

  15. #20716
    My guess is this pic from her ad is the most recent? It is the closest to the woman I met. She is tall and has a tummy, but I found her accommodating. I only seen her the one time, maybe 3 or 4 years ago. She hosts in a little house off 74 near the arena. It is safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banker443  [View Original Post]
    I met her 5 years ago, and she had same pics and 5 years ago they were 10 years old. She's nice great personality, accommodating, but she's huge. Like 6 foot tall at least 240 at that time. It was like shacking up with a line backer from the Steelers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzcwmjixmtizmjkzowqxntnkndeynjizy2e4ytmxmmvjnzc3mzk.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape