The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 249 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 3728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3353
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Name a study that proves masks help if worn properly and around people. There isn't one.
    Actually, there was one. Done by the CDC themselves. Since the results were not quite what they were expecting, they twisted the figures to make it look good. After that, nothing more. Wonder why.

    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7106e1.htm

    "Wearing an N95/ KN95 respirator (aOR = 0. 17; 95% CI = 0. 050. 64) or wearing a surgical mask (aOR = 0. 34; 95% CI = 0. 13*0. 90) was associated with lower adjusted odds of a positive test result compared with not wearing a mask (Table 3). Wearing a cloth mask (aOR = 0. 44; 95% CI = 0. 171. 17) was associated with lower adjusted odds of a positive test compared with never wearing a face covering but was not statistically significant. ".

    The CDC study found that masks decrease, at best, 2% the rate of infection. And that with a N95 mask. Cloth is like wearing nothing. Granted, that's not necessarily a bad thing but from that to where we went.

    And, to add insult to injury, California and NY, the states with the strongest mask mandates have the same rate of deaths as FL, with a very limited mask mandate.

  2. #3352

    Exactly Right

    People like to be controlled and give the govt power. Name a study that proves masks help if worn properly and around people. There isn't one. We should be more concerned about candy from Mexico killing young people like crazy but the dems want more illegals voting to keep them in power these are the same people who say men can get pregnant. Covid is endemic govt ruined people businesses and fucked up children.

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    In Florida we had 80,000 deaths of 7,100,000 infections. That is a death rate of 0. 01% among those that were infected with COVID.

    We are the third state in deaths, we are also the third most populated state.

    The question I would love to get an answer is: how many people died with covid vs. How many people died of covid?

    BTW the 0. 01% death rate among infected. Is very consistent across all states, even worldwide.

    Worldwide cases: about 606 M. Worldwide deaths: about 6. 5 M.

    We shot down the world for a sickness that has a survival rate of 99.99% if contracted.

    Make your own conclusions.

  3. #3351
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I don't KNOW why you might want to THINK about things when I know WHAT "I'm" talking about and don't sound AT ALL like one of those commercials from the 1950's with RANDOM capitalization and quotation marks. Except I'm a fucktard posting on the "INTARWEBS. ".

    And, yes, masking was partially to slow down stacking corpses outside of morgues. Florida currently is still in the top 3 states for recent Covid deaths, though, with about, what 80,000 deaths to date total?

    On topic, I've not fucked an asian lady for far too long. What's your favorite AMP?
    In Florida we had 80,000 deaths of 7,100,000 infections. That is a death rate of 0. 01% among those that were infected with COVID.

    We are the third state in deaths, we are also the third most populated state.

    The question I would love to get an answer is: how many people died with covid vs. How many people died of covid?

    BTW the 0. 01% death rate among infected. Is very consistent across all states, even worldwide.

    Worldwide cases: about 606 M. Worldwide deaths: about 6. 5 M.

    We shot down the world for a sickness that has a survival rate of 99.99% if contracted.

    Make your own conclusions.

  4. #3350

    All Practicing Mediicine

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    I don't KNOW why you might want to THINK about things when I know WHAT "I'm" talking about and don't sound AT ALL like one of those commercials from the 1950's with RANDOM capitalization and quotation marks. Except I'm a fucktard posting on the "INTARWEBS. ".

    And, yes, masking was partially to slow down stacking corpses outside of morgues. Florida currently is still in the top 3 states for recent Covid deaths, though, with about, what 80,000 deaths to date total?

    On topic, I've not fucked an asian lady for far too long. What's your favorite AMP?
    Each of you should read two books, "The Real Dr Fauci" by Robert Kennedy jr and "Silent Invasion" by Deborah Birx and you will get a good, documented picture of the poor quality of doctors we have in Government. Most of what they told us was happening and what we needed to do was pure BS. In fact, they knew the vaccine would not work they just hoped it might slow the spread. They lied to us and are still lying to us. Both Trump and Biden were not told the truth. Read the books, they clear up all the less than accurate stuff we have been mandated to do in the last two years. It was all about control, had nothing to do with medicine.

  5. #3349

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    I agree eventually everyone will get COVID no matter what. The masks and other measures were trying to slow it down enough so the medical folks didn't get overwhelmed and to hopefully get some preventative measures in place like the vaccine. Wearing masks and distancing were half measures at best and did as much harm as good.

    Hindsight is 20/20 and I think we didn't handle the situation well overall. I do think something truly serious will hit at some point though and we won't deal with it well either.
    I don't KNOW why you might want to THINK about things when I know WHAT "I'm" talking about and don't sound AT ALL like one of those commercials from the 1950's with RANDOM capitalization and quotation marks. Except I'm a fucktard posting on the "INTARWEBS. ".

    And, yes, masking was partially to slow down stacking corpses outside of morgues. Florida currently is still in the top 3 states for recent Covid deaths, though, with about, what 80,000 deaths to date total?

    On topic, I've not fucked an asian lady for far too long. What's your favorite AMP?

  6. #3348

    Are we done debating?

    I stopped arguing about Covid a year ago. Can the admins clean up the thread so we can talk massages again? Sheesh.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    They are so small they travel right through any mask. You can't contain them no best thing is to get out in the SUN and warmth is what kills it. There are clinical trials that prove all of this, it's already coming out, and doctors are standing up to this NARRATIVE. Think of the past, how did you handle when viruses or FLU season occurred?

    Problem is everyone wants the data given to them quickly so they can get on with their lives. Our body is built to fight them off and build up antibodies on their own. Just as we have all done in the past over and over, how quickly we all forget. When that TV is plugged in.There is no proven studies that anything we did could have prevented a thing, except put people out of work. During the time there were ZERO flu deaths, all labeled as COVID, guess what Covid is? FLU, typically 200K per year die of the flue BECAUSE OF UNDERLYING conditions. Not the flu itself, it was just the catalyst that put them over the top.

  7. #3347

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    They are so small they travel right through any mask. You can't contain them no best thing is to get out in the SUN and warmth is what kills it. There are clinical trials that prove all of this, it's already coming out, and doctors are standing up to this NARRATIVE. Think of the past, how did you handle when viruses or FLU season occurred?

    Problem is everyone wants the data given to them quickly so they can get on with their lives. Our body is built to fight them off and build up antibodies on their own. Just as we have all done in the past over and over, how quickly we all forget. When that TV is plugged in.There is no proven studies that anything we did could have prevented a thing, except put people out of work. During the time there were ZERO flu deaths, all labeled as COVID, guess what Covid is? FLU, typically 200K per year die of the flue BECAUSE OF UNDERLYING conditions. Not the flu itself, it was just the catalyst that put them over the top.
    Where is this massage provider located?

    Or have I lost the plot? Am I on the wrong thread for massage provider reviews?

  8. #3346

    Virus Particles

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    Don't viruses need a medium to travel through the air? I'm probably wrong but do viruses just float through the air? I'm definitely anti-mask because everyone will eventually get COVID but now I'm wondering. Food for thought?
    They are so small they travel right through any mask. You can't contain them no best thing is to get out in the SUN and warmth is what kills it. There are clinical trials that prove all of this, it's already coming out, and doctors are standing up to this NARRATIVE. Think of the past, how did you handle when viruses or FLU season occurred?

    Problem is everyone wants the data given to them quickly so they can get on with their lives. Our body is built to fight them off and build up antibodies on their own. Just as we have all done in the past over and over, how quickly we all forget. When that TV is plugged in.There is no proven studies that anything we did could have prevented a thing, except put people out of work. During the time there were ZERO flu deaths, all labeled as COVID, guess what Covid is? FLU, typically 200K per year die of the flue BECAUSE OF UNDERLYING conditions. Not the flu itself, it was just the catalyst that put them over the top.

  9. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    Don't viruses need a medium to travel through the air? I'm probably wrong but do viruses just float through the air? I'm definitely anti-mask because everyone will eventually get COVID but now I'm wondering. Food for thought?
    I agree eventually everyone will get COVID no matter what. The masks and other measures were trying to slow it down enough so the medical folks didn't get overwhelmed and to hopefully get some preventative measures in place like the vaccine. Wearing masks and distancing were half measures at best and did as much harm as good.

    Hindsight is 20/20 and I think we didn't handle the situation well overall. I do think something truly serious will hit at some point though and we won't deal with it well either.

  10. #3344

    Agree but

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Surgeons wear precisely so they do not drip saliva or sneeze or cough so bacteria wouldn't get into an OPEN part of the body. And they don't wear them all day, Just during surgery. Don't take my word for it SIMPLY READ THE BOX. Don't blindly BELIEVE what the TV tells you. Do your own research.

    Viruses are AIRBORNE.
    Don't viruses need a medium to travel through the air? I'm probably wrong but do viruses just float through the air? I'm definitely anti-mask because everyone will eventually get COVID but now I'm wondering. Food for thought?

  11. #3343

    I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Mhm. Because the virus travels alone, not in a big glob of shit coughed out of someone's lungs. Which is actually large enough to be caught by a mask.

    Nobody thinks the masks are refined enough to catch viruses. Well, I suppose some people do, but they're as wrong as the people who think that think that surgeons wearing masks are going to pass out mid-surgery due to lack of oxygen.
    Surgeons wear precisely so they do not drip saliva or sneeze or cough so bacteria wouldn't get into an OPEN part of the body. And they don't wear them all day, Just during surgery. Don't take my word for it SIMPLY READ THE BOX. Don't blindly BELIEVE what the TV tells you. Do your own research.

    Viruses are AIRBORNE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mask.jpg‎   no mask.jpg‎  

  12. #3342

    Please don't post medical advice when you don't know what you're talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by SSideJohnny  [View Original Post]
    Masks don't work, even says it on the box "DOESN'T PREVENT VIRUSES" You need an hazmat suit with oxygen. Find a smoker have him put it on and inhale through and blow. Virus particle are so small they pass right through and you are depriving yourself of oxygen. They don't call it your regular daily PROGRAMMING for nothing. .
    Mhm. Because the virus travels alone, not in a big glob of shit coughed out of someone's lungs. Which is actually large enough to be caught by a mask.

    Nobody thinks the masks are refined enough to catch viruses. Well, I suppose some people do, but they're as wrong as the people who think that think that surgeons wearing masks are going to pass out mid-surgery due to lack of oxygen.

  13. #3341

    Agree with that

    Quote Originally Posted by YungC  [View Original Post]
    They were probably laughing at you on the camera wearing a mask in 2022.
    Masks don't work, even says it on the box "DOESN'T PREVENT VIRUSES" You need an hazmat suit with oxygen. Find a smoker have him put it on and inhale through and blow. Virus particle are so small they pass right through and you are depriving yourself of oxygen. They don't call it your regular daily PROGRAMMING for nothing. .

  14. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryStud  [View Original Post]
    Firstly. Thanks to all members who helped me with their inputs and suggestions!

    Stopped by the one at HH yesterday but the lot already had 2 cars. Thought of checking out My Favor and even that was busy. Swinging by on a weekend was surely a mistake. So, finished some local errands in the area and headed out again to HH and the lot was luckily empty.

    Parked and rang the doorbell but to my surprise, no one opened the door. I waited for a minute and rang the doorbell again a couple of times. Again waited for a couple of minutes, still no one answered and so got into my car and was about to leave the lot when I saw one of you mongers swinging in. I thought to wait in my car and check if the same happens to him but to my surprise, the door was opened when he rang the bell and he got in. Damn, you lucky monger! Been to so many places until now and it has never happened to me like this. Was just wondering if its maybe because I was wearing a mask and they couldn't see my face clearly through the camera but again I wear my mask everywhere.

    Just FYI, the parking lot is open and facing the road, so if any of you are nervous / embarrassed about having to stand outside and wait, you might have to rethink. Anyway, I was not interested in getting in there again when I knew one of you is already in there.

    Went to Favor again and there was another car in the lot. I decided to give up my waiting game and went in. Was greeted by a late 30/40 year old small woman with small tatas (maybe A cups) and led into the room. I'm basically a boobs guy and love it when they are natural and at least big enough to hold them in the hands. So, wasn't too interested but its been that sort of a day for me, so I decided to take the plunge anyway. Chose half hour, no TS was offered. A little massage for 10 minutes and she kept kissing me in the cheeks and back. On the flip, opted for L1 finish. Tops came off and roaming was allowed. At least it was good and not mechanical. Standard house fee + L1 tips.

    Might try again sometime to see if I have better luck.
    And if I'm not asking too much, would appreciate if I can get some help on where to find girls with natural decent sized boobs, so that I can have some fun at least next time and not get disappointed after going to the spot. PM is fine as well.

    Stay safe! Happy Hunting!
    They were probably laughing at you on the camera wearing a mask in 2022.

  15. #3339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Doesn't Count

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    I am late to the party, but here is the thing. She tried to rob ME! It was years ago before the slew of bad reviews. She was staying at one of the motels off university and cagel rd with another blond provider (can't remember her name) and their Pitbull. We set up the meet and I was suppose to see her, when I arrived, she had the other girl come out of bathroom with a pitbul and surprise me. With donation in hand, I have a Pitbull and 2 fully dressed women standing at the doorway yelling about who is going to F**K me and for how much. Just as I am about to leave, Mandy tries to grab cash from my hand and why I put it in my pocket, she and the other girl block the hallway, one armed with a screwdriver the other holding a spiked leach of the pitbull in one hand and the pitbull on the chain leach in the other. As I made my way toward Mandy to get to the stairs and exit, she keeps backing up and now screaming that I attached her and she needs help. I through the bills from my pocket on the floor and over the rail and as they scream about "losing money" and me being a "f**K" for throwing "their money", I leave.

    So here you go, a first hand experience. hope you are satisfied?
    Your bad first hand experience is all just hearsay. Unless you have some irrefutable proof that you can magically produce & submit to the board to back your claim, then you lying.

    HA! Just kidding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape