Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 13126
-
09-09-22 08:13 #10246Senior Member

Posts: 514Hot but terrible attitude and service
https://youtu.be/3V_eG4qlpQQ?t=105
https://youtu.be/A8CSeHwa8I8?t=127
I've seen this one a few times. Each time has been worse that the last. She has a very petite body and thin waist. Almost teen or preteen like. But its a shame that her skills and attitude is so bad.
A few months back, she used to live out near clearfield. She tried to hide the fact that she did dates from her "friends" who also lived out near clearfield. Back then, she was living date-by-date and high-by-high.
Her attitude and service have always been terrible but her looks made up for it. Back then, she was always high so her attitude didn't seem quite as bad. Now, it seems like she has a sugar daddy but still does dates for more money.
Because of her sugar daddy, her hygiene and looks have improved but her attitude and service has dropped 10 x.
The last time I picked her up, she was chugging down a pint of melted ice cream. She made a mess in my car. The ice cream was an old gopuff order for someone named "edmond" or something like that. During the drive to the parking spot, she's shooting down any form of small talk and she's texting with Edmond the whole drive. When we get to the spot, she asks to shoot up before we begin but I decline. Then she puts up a big stink and does a terrible date.
I never got a name because she would mumble a fake name. I asked her to spell it because she wasn't saying it clearly and she would just spell out a random string of letters.
These days, you don't really see her passed out on the ave being desperate for date. But sometimes she's out walking around, looking clean and well groomed trying to get picked up. From my experience, I would advise against it, but YMMV.
-
09-08-22 21:28 #10245Senior Member

Posts: 477Annie
BeefNoodleSoup thanks for posting the three videos of Anna. She was recently released by the County and is now in a 28 day rehab program which ends on the last day of this month.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 20:20 #10244Senior Member

Posts: 987I recognized a few. Jessica and Dee and I don't know the name of the Spanish looking chick put here is her ad:
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/2677195549
-
09-08-22 13:08 #10243Regular Member

Posts: 23South philly stroll
Hard to say the exact area since you are correct in that there are plenty of citizens around. But we can spot them. Basically 8th to 6th. Porter to Jackson. Concentrated at the big x intersection at moyamensing and wolf. You can find stays outside of this area on Snyder and try the 7/11 at 10th and Snyder. You can also shoot to broad and Snyder. Sometimes you can find something in that couple of blocks on broad either side of Snyder. I walk around each area too not too bad compared to Kensington. Drive down towards front and park under 95 or on the street down there. Luck of the draw if someone comes down and parks for the night and walks by your car going home. Other places to go if you scout around. Nothing real far. Good luck and keep me posted.
-
09-08-22 00:07 #10242Senior Member

Posts: 645Nice head game
https://www.xvideos.com/video5947447...m_a_dope_fiend
Who is this?? Her BJ looks serious.
-
09-07-22 20:30 #10241Banned Member

Posts: 213Anna
Yes, those videos are all Anna.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 19:32 #10240Senior Member

Posts: 259I don't even know what the stroll is. I drove around in every direction for a couple blocks. Around the park and up either and 8th street.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
I pass by Kayla 5 times before I got her to come to my car.
I didn't want to take the chance of insulting a non worker.
It's not like Kensington.
-
09-07-22 17:00 #10239Senior Member

Posts: 271Large SW on K
Did anyone notice or pick up the heavy set WSW / HSW on K & E. Atlantic area in the early morning hours this week? I drove by a few times, caught her eye as she sat / stood near that corner, but was a little hesitant to pull the trigger. She seemed almost too clean to be out there, but did see her get picked up a few times. Wondering if anyone here has any reports on her. Definitely has a large belly area but driving by had a really pretty face. Couldn't tell if she was white or hispanic. Wondering if I missed a good opportunity or a nightmare.
-
09-07-22 16:55 #10238Senior Member

Posts: 514I miss Anna. She had a hard life (like most girls out there) but she really offered good service for fair pay.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
During her pics in cookiejar's pics, she looked civilian-like but in recent times, she looked pretty roughed up.
I can't tell if this is her:
https://www.xvideos.com/video67780475/one_more_time
https://www.xvideos.com/video6582858...me_good_for_20
https://www.xvideos.com/video67780401/slowly_but_surely
She used to be very open about her dislike for black people. I guess its understandable because so many have played big roles in ruining her life. Its unfortunate that skin color plays such a big role in our judgement of each other.
The xvideo profile says the vids are from kenso but I don't recognize anyone from there.
-
09-07-22 16:34 #10237Senior Member

Posts: 514I stopped getting a response from the number I did have. So either she moved on, her phone was lost / stolen, etc.
Originally Posted by Madrid52
[View Original Post]
But she was super hot. The last time I met with her, we parked up in a parking lot during mid-day and cracked a window. She was so vocal that it was starting to attract unwanted attention.
She said she hasn't been boned in a few weeks so before I got my nut off, she was O'ing on my member 3 times.
Good times.
-
09-07-22 16:27 #10236Senior Member

Posts: 514Jailbait
Danielle is a real sweetheart. She's 23 but could pass for 13 if it wasn't for the missing teeth and track marks. She is real petite and looks younger because of the pigtails and malnutrition.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
Seems like everything in all economic industries have been sucking over the past two years. But I think the ave has been getting all the escort / stripclub / sugardating rejects.
-
09-07-22 16:21 #10235Senior Member

Posts: 514What are the boundaries of this stroll?
I drove by the other night, but there was nothing. It just looked like a bunch of rowhouses. Where is the start and stop of this stroll? When are hot times to go? I can't imagine this area getting any type of activity.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 08:43 #10234Senior Member

Posts: 48Rachel Berry Digits?
Does Rachel Berry happen to have digits?
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 07:50 #10233Senior Member

Posts: 115CeCe
Had the pleasure of CeCe yesterday. Very easy to talk to, no nodding soaking wet box, I'm not seeing the issues that are being written here. Caught her on K street, looked fabulous, smelled nice and soaked my seat. Be safe and happy hunting.
-
09-06-22 10:33 #10232Senior Member

Posts: 2597th and wolf
Based on some intel here, I decided to check out the 7th and wolf area Monday afternoon.
I spent almost 90 minutes driving around the area before I was able to pick someone up.
WSW Kayla. Average body. Pregnancy stretch marks.
Nice attitude. Excellent bbjcim.
Higher than normal street rates.
However based in the effort it took to find 1 SW, I won't go back.
Too far of a drive for me.











Reply With Quote





