Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36566

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by JimMack  [View Original Post]
    No, she was on her own; independent.
    Is this Asian or Non- Asian. Natalie that was on the north shore for a long time?

  2. #36565

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor369  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Natalie that use to work for Jolin?
    No, she was on her own; independent.

  3. #36564
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMack  [View Original Post]
    Natalie, aka Precious, was a well known masseuse in our area.

    I've read a report that she has passed away. Can anyone here confirm that?
    Is this the Natalie that use to work for Jolin?

  4. #36563

    We Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    I have had this happend to me. Been getting messages that some fedex package needs to be delivered and then some gibberish in Chinese.
    I have We chat on my burner, the AMP girls love it, I chat with several of them using the translate function,. Safe, easy to use.

    AMP.

  5. #36562
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    I have had this happend to me. Been getting messages that some fedex package needs to be delivered and then some gibberish in Chinese.
    Same here. Thing is I get those calls on my main number but I don't use my main number to call AMPs or escorts so I'm thinking it's not related.

  6. #36561

    Natalie, or Precious

    Natalie, aka Precious, was a well known masseuse in our area.

    I've read a report that she has passed away. Can anyone here confirm that?

  7. #36560
    Quote Originally Posted by EightHornyInch  [View Original Post]
    I have gotten calls in Chinese. One even was from Singapore or Taiwan. Does anybody use WeChat?
    I have had this happend to me. Been getting messages that some fedex package needs to be delivered and then some gibberish in Chinese.

  8. #36559
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMack  [View Original Post]
    Check out the last line regarding the tip.

    XXXXX says these establishments mainly advertise in the therapeutic services section of Craigslist and the Boston Phoenix classifieds section. They are part of an erotic community on the Internet. For Gemstone Massage, the idea, according to Norton, is that there is a business in a residential area that customers perceive as clean. Services are not prearranged. Instead employees at Gemstone would give the massage, and at the end reach down in the genital area. If the customer did not object, the masseuse would continue, with the idea that they would be tipped later. The average tip, according to the three customers interviewed, is $20.
    That is a lie, been doing this stuff since 2000 at least. FS may have gone from 100 120 range to 140 160 but HJ has always been 40, just now your seeing 60. Hope the IRS never looked into this. Government does not seem to care about sex workers that much. But lie on income.

  9. #36558

    From a Stoneham Police Report in 2011

    Check out the last line regarding the tip.

    XXXXX says these establishments mainly advertise in the therapeutic services section of Craigslist and the Boston Phoenix classifieds section. They are part of an erotic community on the Internet. For Gemstone Massage, the idea, according to Norton, is that there is a business in a residential area that customers perceive as clean. Services are not prearranged. Instead employees at Gemstone would give the massage, and at the end reach down in the genital area. If the customer did not object, the masseuse would continue, with the idea that they would be tipped later. The average tip, according to the three customers interviewed, is $20.

  10. #36557

    Phone calls

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    I get texts from unknown numbers usually announcing new girls a d ot at AMPs; hotels. The AMPs must share numbers?
    I have gotten calls in Chinese. One even was from Singapore or Taiwan. Does anybody use WeChat?

  11. #36556

    Naaah

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    I get texts from unknown numbers usually announcing new girls a d ot at AMPs; hotels. The AMPs must share numbers?
    The AMPs definitely don't share the numbers. They wouldn't want to risk losing a customer to another girl. It's more likely the porn website you're using to find providers is sharing your info and search terms to target you. Many websites, legit and otherwise, scoop up your personal data and resell it when you use their app. Ever notice you search for vacation ideas and all of a sudden your getting hotel and airline ads. Be careful where you search, and check your privacy settings. It will help to stop these unwanted calls, texts, and emails.

  12. #36555

    Phone calls

    I get texts from unknown numbers usually announcing new girls a d ot at AMPs; hotels. The AMPs must share numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGhost  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's just me but every time I call an AMP a few days later I get weird phone calls from different numbers. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

  13. #36554

    Best Chinatown service?

    Looking at RM, the best options seem to be Fragrance, Bodyworks or Zoe. Would love to hear if anyone can vouch for quality of massage at one of these 3.

  14. #36553

    Full cookie jat

    Exceeded message limit again.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieLover  [View Original Post]
    All clear Mon Frere!

  15. #36552

    Weird Phone Calls

    I don't know if it's just me but every time I call an AMP a few days later I get weird phone calls from different numbers. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape