Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 37345
-
09-08-22 23:27 #26485Senior Member

Posts: 108I seen her before as well. She definitely had the space out vibe going on
Originally Posted by RichardXL
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 21:50 #26484Senior Member

Posts: 489Crystal
I want to try Crystal as well. I will say that all the pics for the travelling Latinas are actually the girls. If you ask I think you can get a QV for $. 5.
Originally Posted by Boro540
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 21:37 #26483Senior Member

Posts: 119I gave this one a spin. Setup was a little annoying because she kept moving the time out. Then when I got there another monger showed up late for his visit and parked right in front of the door. She told me over the phone the menu was open if covered but when I got there greek was not on the menu.
Originally Posted by JaysonSt804
[View Original Post]
Pics are her but she is quite a bit bigger than in the pics. Huge ass. I opted for hhr. Answered door similar to the original post. Started with CBJ and then moved to cg. Blew in bag and she continued to ride but I couldn't get jr back up. She did not rush me out the door and actually tried for rd 2 but it wasnt happening.
She's in town 2 more days. Not sure that I would repeat but I think she is worth a visit.
There is a similar eros ad for Crystal that I would like to sample
-
09-08-22 20:25 #26482Senior Member

Posts: 170Sorry had to edit!
Sorry about the my editing software is wonky sometimes.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 19:39 #26481Senior Member

Posts: 124Hopewell Annie
Don't know if anyone was wondering about this one but FYI. She got into a little trouble awhile back and unexpectedly had to take a vacation. Won't be coming home for probably another 7 months.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ewell/46993926
-
09-08-22 18:20 #26480Senior Member

Posts: 316Big booty vanilla PAWG
I never thought of her as an older MILF but the thick ass thighs and true blue PAWG ass had me a good time. I will echo the comment, she was a little bit strange. Like she wasn't all there or a bit slow. Someone told me it was probably cause she was weed high, but just strange.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 18:12 #26479Senior Member

Posts: 700Grammar
I believe, a lack of grammar, is an indication, that the ad is real. If it were LEO, it would be perfect (cases have been dismissed due to spelling, wrong time and date, so as for being a scam, well, all adds, are potentially a scam, and smart mongers should ne able to decide whether if it is worth their time or not.
Originally Posted by EroticFunRva
[View Original Post]
Having said that, mom and daughter duos are not my thing, but twins, oh hell yea.
-
09-08-22 17:42 #26478Senior Member

Posts: 577Jewel
She told me during small talk as I was cleaning up that she would be here for a couple weeks. I also asked if she would move closer to Richmond and she said no.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:39 #26477Senior Member

Posts: 577Brother I would say that is a fake add!!
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:34 #26476Regular Member

Posts: 21Don't Think so
Based on the terrible Grammar in the ad I highly doubt it's legit. Pic is really not that good either.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:23 #26475Senior Member

Posts: 389Anyone see this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/265613586719
-
09-08-22 17:19 #26474Senior Member

Posts: 389No. The grammar screams China scam.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 15:55 #26473Senior Member

Posts: 60"Daughter" says $30 deposit
Seems like a scam to me.
Originally Posted by CubaPete
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 14:26 #26472Senior Member

Posts: 99Fact or fiction?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/91504208
Is this mom / daughter duo real? This looks TGTBT.
-
09-08-22 12:22 #26471Senior Member

Posts: 170Jewell part II
I concur with Geronimo, as I met with her yesterday. I can't speak for the negative review from yesterday, but everything Geronimo is what I experienced yesterday. Jewel is from OH, late 20's with a small pooch, and manicured feet and nails. Pics are probably doctored up a bit but she ain't ugly.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Pros: Decent rate $.20 for hhr; bare options available for those interested.
Room is fairly clean; she's warms up to you based on your vibes.
She's actually f* you back and doesn't lay there; She's a loud moaner too LOL!
Cons: There's a handler around; I asked, and she flat out told me, and he's nearby; didn't see him though.
She's a clockwatcher but it wasn't an issue yesterday cause I busted a nut and had some time leftover.
Smoker- She smokes Newport Reds which is a strong menthol cigarette but she smokes outside.
Couldn't get a vibe if she's staying around or if she's moving on to another city. I'm thinking about setting up another appt. Based on the dry season around here. YMMV.
FF out.









Reply With Quote




