Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 18818
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14198

    Columbia and Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnboy49  [View Original Post]
    English only is a real handicap. Tell ya what, buy me a ticket and I'll be yer tour guide. To Spain and Medellin.

    Seriously, Medellin is a freaking paradise. There is at least one hotel catering to Gringos. La Mansion. May have changed names by now. It's in an area called Poblado. Do a search on You Tube for Parque Lleras. I've seen a limousine pull up and discharge 30 rated 8's and 10's in anyone's book. 5 years ago prices were running about equivalent of $100 US. In that part of the city, very safe.

    Just going to the mall will give you whip lash watching the babes.

    Spain has houses everywhere. 10 years ago, it was 65 a half hour at most houses in Oviedo. Loads of Romanians, Bulgarians, Paraguayas, Dominicanas. A few Spanish, Basque, French. Girls from Paraguay were my favorite. In Madrid I found Casa Madrid something. It is a small house or "chalet" with Russian and Ukrainians. I fell in love with a lady from Kiev. She spoke perfect English. I told her she looked like she was a beauty queen. She said she had won a couple pageants before coming to Spain. And Europe is on sale. Parity with the Dollar.
    I have not done Spain yet, but plan to. I can attest that Germany FKK clubs, and Columbia Cartagena, Medellin and Cali are amazing. I took the babbel app and learned some phrases. I have a book that I wrote down phrases like: comprarte un bebo? Quieres vaya conmigo a cuarto? Haga boom boom conmigo? La cuenta Poe todos? And I was fine in Columbia. I actually met an American guy that lives there and I thought he was going to scam my ass. Instead, he set me up with a nice service that had the most beautiful girls. The only downside is the girls cling and want multiple nights if you let on that you're there for a few days. It didn't bother me. Waking up next to a freakin 10 each morning was amazing.

  2. #14197

    Help

    Vino do you have any girls under your wings, thanks.

  3. #14196

    IDrive Latinas & Ebonys

    Anyone have any links for decent Latinas or Ebonys on iDrive?

  4. #14195

    Medellin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnboy49  [View Original Post]
    English only is a real handicap. Tell ya what, buy me a ticket and I'll be yer tour guide. To Spain and Medellin.

    Seriously, Medellin is a freaking paradise. There is at least one hotel catering to Gringos. La Mansion. May have changed names by now. It's in an area called Poblado. Do a search on You Tube for Parque Lleras. I've seen a limousine pull up and discharge 30 rated 8's and 10's in anyone's book. 5 years ago prices were running about equivalent of $100 US. In that part of the city, very safe.

    Just going to the mall will give you whip lash watching the babes.

    Spain has houses everywhere. 10 years ago, it was 65 a half hour at most houses in Oviedo. Loads of Romanians, Bulgarians, Paraguayas, Dominicanas. A few Spanish, Basque, French. Girls from Paraguay were my favorite. In Madrid I found Casa Madrid something. It is a small house or "chalet" with Russian and Ukranians. I fell in love with a lady from Kiev. She spoke perfect English. I told her she looked like she was a beauty queen. She said she had won a couple pageants before coming to Spain. And Europe is on sale. Parity with the Dollar.
    I concur, Medellin is the bomb. Clean city, friendly people with Very pretty women and much safer than other cities in Colombia. Just over 2 million population, 5,000 ft. , high 78, low 58, year round. I was there when the exchange was 3600, it's real bargain. Now it's a 4300 exchange rate, even better deals. Fly Copa, avoid Spirit, the extra $25 is well worth avoiding Ft. Lauderdale or Miami airport. Just don't buy any property, a socialist just became President. You will enjoy Medellin a lot more with a Spanish speaking tour guide, I'd suggest taking him up on his offer.

    SP.

    Yeah, it's where I live.

    A2

  5. #14194

    Re: Jasmine Raine

    My visit with her was top-notch.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33  [View Original Post]
    While I shouldn't waste my time with contributions after certain gatekeepers refuse to even respond to courtesy emails, I can't help but simply say that this chick's attitude is holier than thou. She seems to think she is the cats meow. I would not waste my time again or take the risk. She's a no go!

  6. #14193

    Jasmine Raine

    While I shouldn't waste my time with contributions after certain gatekeepers refuse to even respond to courtesy emails, I can't help but simply say that this chick's attitude is holier than thou. She seems to think she is the cats meow. I would not waste my time again or take the risk. She's a no go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Booms  [View Original Post]
    I was going to set up an appointment with her but she was extremely impatient. I got a terrible vibe. There's too many good providers in town for me to waste my time with this. But, the risk is yours. It's always unusual when a provider will ask for verification from a client but as a client I can't ask a few basic questions. Never had any of these issues with other great providers in town. I think I'll pass.

  7. #14192

    Medellin, Spain, Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great feedback from all of you, one of my bigest problems is I'm trapped with English only. This alone put the phillipines at the top of the list, seems very safe in most areas.

    After reviewing the exchange rate the dollar is very strong in most countries.

    I would love to go to Columbia I just don't want to be a target.

    Again many thanks, SM.
    English only is a real handicap. Tell ya what, buy me a ticket and I'll be yer tour guide. To Spain and Medellin.

    Seriously, Medellin is a freaking paradise. There is at least one hotel catering to Gringos. La Mansion. May have changed names by now. It's in an area called Poblado. Do a search on You Tube for Parque Lleras. I've seen a limousine pull up and discharge 30 rated 8's and 10's in anyone's book. 5 years ago prices were running about equivalent of $100 US. In that part of the city, very safe.

    Just going to the mall will give you whip lash watching the babes.

    Spain has houses everywhere. 10 years ago, it was €65 a half hour at most houses in Oviedo. Loads of Romanians, Bulgarians, Paraguayas, Dominicanas. A few Spanish, Basque, French. Girls from Paraguay were my favorite. In Madrid I found Casa Madrid something. It is a small house or "chalet" with Russian and Ukranians. I fell in love with a lady from Kiev. She spoke perfect English. I told her she looked like she was a beauty queen. She said she had won a couple pageants before coming to Spain. And Europe is on sale. Parity with the Dollar.

  8. #14191

    Travel outside of the US

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Good post. I've been wondering the same thing. The International forum is a wealth of information, but is hard to keep track not knowing the lingo or areas. I'm looking into Costa Rica, Phillipines, Thailand, Columbia and maybe even Tijuana too. I agree that the flights to Costa Rica can be pretty reasonable depending on the time of year you go.
    Thanks for the great feedback from all of you, one of my bigest problems is I'm trapped with English only. This alone put the phillipines at the top of the list, seems very safe in most areas.

    After reviewing the exchange rate the dollar is very strong in most countries.

    I would love to go to Columbia I just don't want to be a target.

    Again many thanks, SM.

  9. #14190

    Adult Disney Land

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I want to travel out of the US for monger fun.

    Places in mind right now, Thiland / Phillipines / Dominican Republic.

    I'd love recommendations, just a little burnt out in Otown.

    Thanks in advance.
    Pattaya Beach Thailand and Fields Avenue in Angela's City Philippines are adult Disney Land. The English is not as great in Thailand and the girls can seem more business like action let's go unless you pay bar fee to take out all night or meet in the clubs / roadside. English is great in the Philippines and the women are more GFE play koi to build up the dollars prior to the live event. Both places are a lot of fun. Plus the Russian women in Pattaya are fun. South Korea has a lot of nice spots as well.

    I enjoy both places but Philippines feels more fun to me because of the chase and GFE. Just don't ring the bell LOL.

    Marv.

  10. #14189

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    She never really said why. I just assumed she met someone, moved in with a regular, retired, got covid. Who knows? I.
    In all of the years I have been seeing her, literally over 10 years, she has never ghosted me.

  11. #14188
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I want to travel out of the US for monger fun.

    Places in mind right now, Thiland / Phillipines / Dominican Republic.

    I'd love recommendations, just a little burnt out in Otown.

    Thanks in advance.
    Good post. I've been wondering the same thing. The International forum is a wealth of information, but is hard to keep track not knowing the lingo or areas. I'm looking into Costa Rica, Phillipines, Thailand, Columbia and maybe even Tijuana too. I agree that the flights to Costa Rica can be pretty reasonable depending on the time of year you go.

  12. #14187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Colombia!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I want to travel out of the US for monger fun.

    Places in mind right now, Thiland / Phillipines / Dominican Republic.

    I'd love recommendations, just a little burnt out in Otown.

    Thanks in advance.
    But do you speak Spanish? Lived in several cities. The women there are so fucking hot! So many more women than men in Colombia. So the women must always dress sexy to find a man. I use to pick up women so easily at the clubs or run into them on the streets or on the beach. I would say 90% of the time, the women would approach me. I would take them to an hourly motel for several hours of fun. No major drug addict issues either. The women absolutely love daty and fucking. Bogota is the capital and largest city with an elevation of 2,640 meters. It's always cool, usually around 20 C year around. Cali and Medellin are the next larger cities. They are at lower elevations so it gets hot. Cali and Medellin are the best cities for women wether for an hour or for life. Medellin is more modern. Cali is one of the most dangerous cities. If you don't speak Spanish and don't know how to dress, don't go to Cali. Cartagena is a tourist location and one of the more safer cities. That is where I lived most of the time. An absolutely beautiful city. So much to do there. Rates are incredibly cheap. The girls, the hourly motels, the food, are very reasonable.

    RP.

  13. #14186

    Travel out of the US

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I want to travel out of the US for monger fun.

    Places in mind right now, Thiland / Phillipines / Dominican Republic.

    I'd love recommendations, just a little burnt out in Otown.

    Thanks in advance.
    Tons of info here. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forum.php?.

  14. #14185

    Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    I want to travel out of the US for monger fun.

    Places in mind right now, Thiland / Phillipines / Dominican Republic.

    I'd love recommendations, just a little burnt out in Otown.

    Thanks in advance.
    Go to Germany for the FKK clubs.

  15. #14184

    Jasmine Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Based on the available information, she definitely seems legit. I'd say it comes down to what you're comfortable doing to meet with her. If you don't care for her verification process (and I can see why people wouldn't) then there are plenty of other providers out there to see instead.
    I was going to set up an appointment with her but she was extremely impatient. I got a terrible vibe. There's too many good providers in town for me to waste my time with this. But, the risk is yours. It's always unusual when a provider will ask for verification from a client but as a client I can't ask a few basic questions. Never had any of these issues with other great providers in town. I think I'll pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape