Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14182

    Out of town trip

    I want to travel out of the US for monger fun.

    Places in mind right now, Thiland / Phillipines / Dominican Republic.

    I'd love recommendations, just a little burnt out in Otown.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #14181

    The last line of her ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Booms  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...970/3219856225

    Thinking about TOFTT.

    Has anyone seen her?

    Booms.
    "he dominates sex with passion and MORBIDITY? I'm going to assume she's using a translator app or just not good with english but that whole ad screams fake to me. google search the image with the green panties, pops up in multiple different towns, one is for a massage therapist in Texas. steer clear.

  3. #14180

    Ramona

    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chasity / Ramona a little bit ago and was disappointed, but YMMV I'm sure. Incall is a decent, small duplex in College Park, clean but a little cramped. Comms were fine, setup was easy. I was looking forward to it because she checks my boxes: great-looking MILF, super petite, great rack, good price, 200 hr. Location easy to find, parking easy, she was ready when I got there. She was perfectly nice, easy to talk to, and got down to business pretty quickly. She just was not into it at all and when she did fake it was weak. A short CBJ, RCG, doggie with her just laying flat on her stomach. I went to standing mish but it just wasn't doing it for me. Had her finish with a HJ, had to wipe myself and then on out the door. Maybe she just wasn't into me or having a bad day or something but it didn't seem like that. I'm bummed and won't repeat, it just wasn't any fun.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1934387
    Yeah, that's been the consensus on her for at least a decade. I'd bet you could search her reviews back to at least 2010 and they'd typically state she's got a great body for her age, she's easy to deal with but the experience is very mechanical and there probably won't be a repeat visit.

  4. #14179

    Chasity / Ramona meh

    I saw Chasity / Ramona a little bit ago and was disappointed, but YMMV I'm sure. Incall is a decent, small duplex in College Park, clean but a little cramped. Comms were fine, setup was easy. I was looking forward to it because she checks my boxes: great-looking MILF, super petite, great rack, good price, 200 hr. Location easy to find, parking easy, she was ready when I got there. She was perfectly nice, easy to talk to, and got down to business pretty quickly. She just was not into it at all and when she did fake it was weak. A short CBJ, RCG, doggie with her just laying flat on her stomach. I went to standing mish but it just wasn't doing it for me. Had her finish with a HJ, had to wipe myself and then on out the door. Maybe she just wasn't into me or having a bad day or something but it didn't seem like that. I'm bummed and won't repeat, it just wasn't any fun.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1934387

  5. #14178

    Ambassador

    Just a quick FYI, the Ambassador is now closed and converting to affordable housing.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    This area is no more dangerous than any other area in Orlando inhabited by transients. You'll be safe and comfortable inside your room. I bought milk and donuts in the 7-11 across the street and I'm just a regular guy, not a tough guy from that hood-pretend or otherwise. Someone did call out to me and I just ignored them and kept it moving.

    5 to 10 years ago it was really the "hood", but thanks to gentrification, the area is a ghost of what it once was. Caught plenty of pussy at the now closed and boarded up Burger King and the apartment complex on the corner across from it. Please report.

    As you do in any situation, anywhere, keep your head on a swivel and be aware of your surroundings. Down south, I look folks in the eye. No victim here. Included some pics here of the area (to give you and idea of the lay of the land)..

  6. #14177

    Amanda. Feelers

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...970/3219856225

    Thinking about TOFTT.

    Has anyone seen her?

    Booms.

  7. #14176

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard anything:/ Did she ever say what happened? Like why she would ghost at the actual meet / arrangement time?
    She never really said why. I just assumed she met someone, moved in with a regular, retired, got covid. Who knows? I.

  8. #14175

    Motel X

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistro61  [View Original Post]
    What's streets are those? I'm fairly new to Orlando.
    Area bounded by W Colonial Dr sandwiched between Paramore and Division?

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  9. #14174
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    This area is no more dangerous than any other area in Orlando inhabited by transients. You'll be safe and comfortable inside your room. I bought milk and donuts in the 7-11 across the street and I'm just a regular guy, not a tough guy from that hood-pretend or otherwise. Someone did call out to me and I just ignored them and kept it moving.

    5 to 10 years ago it was really the "hood", but thanks to gentrification, the area is a ghost of what it once was. Caught plenty of pussy at the now closed and boarded up Burger King and the apartment complex on the corner across from it. Please report.

    As you do in any situation, anywhere, keep your head on a swivel and be aware of your surroundings. Down south, I look folks in the eye. No victim here. Included some pics here of the area (to give you and idea of the lay of the land).

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    What's streets are those? I'm fairly new to Orlando.

  10. #14173
    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't Google still work?
    Down the road and around the corner.

  11. #14172

    New advertiser site? [URL]pvssy.com[/URL]

    https://www.pvssy.com/?type=Female%2...cation=Orlando

    Hadn't seen this advertiser site before until happened upon it this week. Thought I would share the link to the Orlando escorts. Some familiar faces and some new ones.

  12. #14171

    Motel X

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the Motel X down the road from the gay club?
    Doesn't Google still work?

  13. #14170

    Motel X

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    This area is no more dangerous than any other area in Orlando inhabited by transients. You'll be safe and comfortable inside your room. I bought milk and donuts in the 7-11 across the street and I'm just a regular guy, not a tough guy from that hood-pretend or otherwise. Someone did call out to me and I just ignored them and kept it moving.

    5 to 10 years ago it was really the "hood", but thanks to gentrification, the area is a ghost of what it once was. Caught plenty of pussy at the now closed and boarded up Burger King and the apartment complex on the corner across from it. Please report.

    As you do in any situation, anywhere, keep your head on a swivel and be aware of your surroundings. Down south, I look folks in the eye. No victim here. Included some pics here of the area (to give you and idea of the lay of the land).

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Isn't the Motel X down the road from the gay club?

  14. #14169

    It's still a bad area

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    This area is no more dangerous than any other area in Orlando inhabited by transients. You'll be safe and comfortable inside your room. I bought milk and donuts in the 7-11 across the street and I'm just a regular guy, not a tough guy from that hood-pretend or otherwise. Someone did call out to me and I just ignored them and kept it moving.

    5 to 10 years ago it was really the "hood", but thanks to gentrification, the area is a ghost of what it once was. Caught plenty of pussy at the now closed and boarded up Burger King and the apartment complex on the corner across from it. Please report.

    As you do in any situation, anywhere, keep your head on a swivel and be aware of your surroundings. Down south, I look folks in the eye. No victim here. Included some pics here of the area (to give you and idea of the lay of the land).
    You know you are in a bad area when a Wendy's and BK failed. In fact that BK there was closed after a worker was shot to death for not getting the customer his food quick enough!

    That dude calling to you was no doubt a dope boy. That 7/11 has them all the time there out front and the occasional SW stopping there buying.

  15. #14168

    The Real Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Just reaching out about the Motel X on Colonial close to I-4, how is the lay of the land any issiues thus far.

    Thanks in advance for any information.
    This area is no more dangerous than any other area in Orlando inhabited by transients. You'll be safe and comfortable inside your room. I bought milk and donuts in the 7-11 across the street and I'm just a regular guy, not a tough guy from that hood-pretend or otherwise. Someone did call out to me and I just ignored them and kept it moving.

    5 to 10 years ago it was really the "hood", but thanks to gentrification, the area is a ghost of what it once was. Caught plenty of pussy at the now closed and boarded up Burger King and the apartment complex on the corner across from it. Please report.

    As you do in any situation, anywhere, keep your head on a swivel and be aware of your surroundings. Down south, I look folks in the eye. No victim here. Included some pics here of the area (to give you and idea of the lay of the land).

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resize_20220903_122101_1062.jpg‎   Resize_20220903_123220_0034.jpg‎   Resize_20220903_115441_1408.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape