Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 5400
-
09-10-22 13:33 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 115Michelle
I really liked the pics and that's what I was looking for. No doubt that Michelle was good, sexy and fit, it's just that my expectations were not met. I like the idea of a big curvy woman so seeing someone who is barely 5'2" was offputting (although I did manage to get past that and enjoy my time with her.
Originally Posted by Bane858
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 02:37 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 226Yup, that's Michelle. The pictures in her ad are not her but still very hot IMHO. She is the most fun FBSM provider I've ever been with and one of my very few regulars.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 00:21 #2428Regular Member

Posts: 1Chelsea vs. Juliana Mclovitt
Wondering if anyone have tried these 2 MILF providers?
Excluding their prices (and money as a factor), how do they compare? Specifically, interested in comparing the quality of their service and how do they compare physically. Juliana looks good based on the pics in her website and posts, but I can't tell much about Chelsea from her post pics.
Any insights about any or both of them would be appreciated.
-
09-09-22 12:21 #2427Regular Member

Posts: 8Michelle (mouthwatering Curves)
Michelle is a short (5' to 5'2") ball of fire. Not petite, but not an ounce of fat on her (she works out like crazy). Big boobs, big ass, big oil, and big energy! Her chemistry is fun and sounds like you saw the one and only, Michelle.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 02:40 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 205She knows how to pose
Good catch. Yup those porn stars know how to pose and hide that midsection.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 02:23 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 115Michelle
I went to see Michelle a few month ago responding to the (similar) ad you linked. It was in MV where you park in back and enter on the 2nd (or 3rd) floor. I'm wondering if I saw a stand-in. The girl I saw was attractive with a nice rack and ass, but she was short and no hips. It was a good session and she was all about putting my hands all over her body, but from all the reviews I read, I'm expecting a taller, bigger woman with curves. She talked an awful lot and we did connect, but I've always wondered if I saw the real Michelle.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 01:26 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 278Sugartits24 on HX
Looks like we got a nice set of naturals coming into town. I'm planning on booking as her menu sounds solid for the price. This was her response.
100% real pics.
100% real boobs.
30 minutes $1. 8.
I am offering Sensual Massage at Hotel with-.
HJ.
CBJ.
DT.
COT.
DATY.
FIA on you.
69.
(CFS Upgrade is maybe available and discussed in person. If I decide to offer it to you it would be extra and up to my discretion. Not everyone will be offered it, depends on size).
Nothing rough or I end session immediately.
For appointment send me.
Age-.
Race-.
Cell-.
-
09-08-22 23:07 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 213When I asked her for donations a while back, she also listed VIP for 400.
Originally Posted by EmporerZod
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 20:19 #2422Regular Member

Posts: 8Not sure on FS
Lots of oil and slides with a massage that is more like a sexy lap dance. She definitely knows what she is doing and how to move her gorgeous body. It is definitely a YMMV type of girl, be within her boundaries and you will have fun. She is one of a kind! Curious on what recent experiences have been. I think her prices are fair for the time you get.
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 20:11 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 155Thank you
Thank you!, FS on the table or nah?
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 20:10 #2420Senior Member

Posts: 619Michelle is almost always this one:
Originally Posted by DavDerk
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a2602...1-fffa883ed857
She's one of my all time favorites.
-
09-08-22 20:05 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 155Link?
Which Michelle are you talking about? Do you have a link? TIA.
Originally Posted by EmporerZod
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 18:32 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 552I love Michelle, I saw her back in La Jolla days when she had an 80 $ half hour. Then I saw her few times for 120 in MV. Haven't seen her in recent years because she's too expensive for me but the service is epic. Slippery slides and handfuls of titty and pussy with a nice titfuck nut. She does full service here and there I think but I've never had it.
Originally Posted by EmporerZod
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 14:16 #2417Regular Member

Posts: 8Michelle Talk
So first post here and haven't seen much talk on Michelle lately. I think this girl is fire, seen her a few times and each time is better and better. Her spunky personality is fantastic and I just think she is gorgeous! Not a spinner at all, but a total athletic hard body. I'm pretty sure that you can bounce a quarter off anywhere on her body. Her body is built for speed and she looks amazing naked! Just a rowdy good time!
Curious to see descriptions of what others have experienced with her? I know she is YMMV, but I'm curious to hear what that means to you guys who enjoy her recently. Her reviews are pretty spot on. Just wanting to see what all is on her menu over time and I'm sure some of your stories are legendary based on how sexy she is! She is one of a kind! Thanks I'm advance!
-
09-08-22 05:36 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 255Fake Photo's
The photo's in Ivy's RbMd advert are stolen from the Web.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Those images belong the dearly-departed Porn Actress 'Yurizan Beltran'.











Reply With Quote





