Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2421

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is almost always this one:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a2602...1-fffa883ed857

    She's one of my all time favorites.
    Thank you!, FS on the table or nah?

  2. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by DavDerk  [View Original Post]
    Which Michelle are you talking about? Do you have a link? TIA.
    Michelle is almost always this one:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a2602...1-fffa883ed857

    She's one of my all time favorites.

  3. #2419

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmporerZod  [View Original Post]
    So first post here and haven't seen much talk on Michelle lately. I think this girl is fire, seen her a few times and each time is better and better. Her spunky personality is fantastic and I just think she is gorgeous! Not a spinner at all, but a total athletic hard body. I'm pretty sure that you can bounce a quarter off anywhere on her body. Her body is built for speed and she looks amazing naked! Just a rowdy good time!

    Curious to see descriptions of what others have experienced with her? I know she is YMMV, but I'm curious to hear what that means to you guys who enjoy her recently. Her reviews are pretty spot on. Just wanting to see what all is on her menu over time and I'm sure some of your stories are legendary based on how sexy she is! She is one of a kind! Thanks I'm advance!
    Which Michelle are you talking about? Do you have a link? TIA.

  4. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by EmporerZod  [View Original Post]
    So first post here and haven't seen much talk on Michelle lately. I think this girl is fire, seen her a few times and each time is better and better. Her spunky personality is fantastic and I just think she is gorgeous! Not a spinner at all, but a total athletic hard body. I'm pretty sure that you can bounce a quarter off anywhere on her body. Her body is built for speed and she looks amazing naked! Just a rowdy good time!

    Curious to see descriptions of what others have experienced with her? I know she is YMMV, but I'm curious to hear what that means to you guys who enjoy her recently. Her reviews are pretty spot on. Just wanting to see what all is on her menu over time and I'm sure some of your stories are legendary based on how sexy she is! She is one of a kind! Thanks I'm advance!
    I love Michelle, I saw her back in La Jolla days when she had an 80 $ half hour. Then I saw her few times for 120 in MV. Haven't seen her in recent years because she's too expensive for me but the service is epic. Slippery slides and handfuls of titty and pussy with a nice titfuck nut. She does full service here and there I think but I've never had it.

  5. #2417

    Michelle Talk

    So first post here and haven't seen much talk on Michelle lately. I think this girl is fire, seen her a few times and each time is better and better. Her spunky personality is fantastic and I just think she is gorgeous! Not a spinner at all, but a total athletic hard body. I'm pretty sure that you can bounce a quarter off anywhere on her body. Her body is built for speed and she looks amazing naked! Just a rowdy good time!

    Curious to see descriptions of what others have experienced with her? I know she is YMMV, but I'm curious to hear what that means to you guys who enjoy her recently. Her reviews are pretty spot on. Just wanting to see what all is on her menu over time and I'm sure some of your stories are legendary based on how sexy she is! She is one of a kind! Thanks I'm advance!

  6. #2416

    Fake Photo's

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Man, are her boobs really that big! I've seen reports that she is a bit thick and I think the way she's posing for her pictures she's hiding her midsection. But, those boobs look yummy and can be amazing during Russian. Are they worth 3 bones though?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17192...1-e47b7512be41
    The photo's in Ivy's RbMd advert are stolen from the Web.

    Those images belong the dearly-departed Porn Actress 'Yurizan Beltran'.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yurizan Beltran.jpg‎  

  7. #2415
    Quod scripsi scripsi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    In Dollars and cents, what's the cost of a BBBJ from a chubby Japanese woman?

    Let's wrap this up before it gets banished to the Stupid Shit forum.

  8. #2414

    Ivy on RubMD

    Man, are her boobs really that big! I've seen reports that she is a bit thick and I think the way she's posing for her pictures she's hiding her midsection. But, those boobs look yummy and can be amazing during Russian. Are they worth 3 bones though?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17192...1-e47b7512be41

  9. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone long time lurker here on this site. I just wanted to point out that I've been seeing miyu for a few years now and there's no way your prices are correct. The prices you bring up clearly contradict what is on her ad and also she does not offer BBBJ or cfs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobicle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any non AMP massage people that provide BBBJ in the HE? ...Alyson (Miyu) is the only one that's delivered thus far, though she's hardly available.
    Independent Massage Reports Post #1249.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...416&viewfull=1#post5601416.

    According to another previous post, she did provide BBBJ with her massage service, but then she changed her name from Alyson to Miyu.

    Her price list is all over the place, and changes daily, and her time schedule updates change multiple times per day, with inconsistent unavailable days off.

  10. #2412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    So give it to us straight

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I always find the $$ method of reporting pricing to be a bit of a challenge. I guess one thing I should always remember is to check what a provider says about services and rates on her website. You live and learn.
    In Dollars and cents, what's the cost of a BBBJ from a chubby Japanese woman?

    Let's wrap this up before it gets banished to the Stupid Shit forum.

  11. #2411
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I always find the $$ method of reporting pricing to be a bit of a challenge. I guess one thing I should always remember is to check what a provider says about services and rates on her website. You live and learn.
    I saw her recently 160 for hhr standard massage with he.

    She has gained quite a hit of weight for me to see her again.

  12. #2410

    Getting to know the difference independent vs spa

    Hi guys. So I don't look like fool. I know the routine at a spa plus tip. About 2. 0 So with an independent what is a standard donation above the fee for FS? And if they say "no FS" in the add does that mean no BJ or he? I mean if I get a nuru I'm going to need at least a he. Just saying.

  13. #2409
    Yeah I always find the $$ method of reporting pricing to be a bit of a challenge. I guess one thing I should always remember is to check what a provider says about services and rates on her website. You live and learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone long time lurker here on this site. I just wanted to point out that I've been seeing miyu for a few years now and there's no way your prices are correct. The prices you bring up clearly contradict what is on her ad and also she does not offer BBBJ or cfs.

  14. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Sound like Miyu herself. With her recently updated her ads pointing out this forum, she seems like a drama queen.
    HAHAHA, yeah, sure. I'm definitely Miyu or I could be a shill. Just saying how do you get a nuru session for $$ with cfs offered seems way too good to be true.

  15. #2407
    Sound like Miyu herself. With her recently updated her ads pointing out this forum, she seems like a drama queen.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone long time lurker here on this site. I just wanted to point out that I've been seeing miyu for a few years now and there's no way your prices are correct. The prices you bring up clearly contradict what is on her ad and also she does not offer BBBJ or cfs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape