Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 30808
-
09-09-22 09:47 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 65Nikki
I respect the heck out of your opinion, thanks for all of your good reporting over time.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
I texted to set up appointment. Good comms and flirty exchanges. Booked for this morning. Texted to confirm before I left since she lives almost an hour from me when considering morning traffic. No response. Ended up driving to her complex. It's nice enough to be totally comfortable visiting during daylight. Unfortunately I was met with total radio silence and headed to work unsatisfied. Maybe better luck next time. She certainly looks like a fun time!
-
09-09-22 09:44 #19707Senior Member

Posts: 186The only counterpoint I have about the fake Asians is that they will DO BBFS. Does anyone know if the Latina ad ladies will? If so then I will back this 100 percent as this is essentially the same model as fake Asian ads but with Latin spice LOL.
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 07:25 #19706Regular Member

Posts: 52 girl special
Does anyone have any suggestions on providers with 2 girl sessions? (Besides the Asian ads).
-
09-09-22 06:49 #19705Senior Member

Posts: 308Nikki
Do you have a link to your ad?
Originally Posted by NikkiCecelia
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 05:03 #19704Senior Member

Posts: 324Who is she?
I have often wondered why someone would not clean their laundry up and straighten their room before taking pictures.
Originally Posted by NikkiCecelia
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 22:39 #19703Regular Member

Posts: 7Yes, she does.
Originally Posted by TimeOut2
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 20:01 #19702Senior Member

Posts: 36Thank you
Thats great, let me try thank you.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 19:36 #19701Regular Member

Posts: 10Mistress Merci
Skip her. She doesn't look anything like her pictures, she is way larger. Also the session was rushed. I paid for an hour and the session ended after about twenty minutes. Also her hotel room was a mess.
Originally Posted by RedEagle19
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 18:45 #19700Senior Member

Posts: 73Blair Parker
Thinking of setting something up with her. I searched and saw a bunch of really excellent reviews, but just had one question. Does she do BBBJ? Thanks in advance gents!
-
09-08-22 18:42 #19699Senior Member

Posts: 180Nikki Photo
Man, I had no hesitation trying to see that! Trying.
JV.
Originally Posted by NikkiCecelia
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:25 #19698Regular Member

Posts: 1She's lost a good amount of weight over the last few months.
She's Probably lost about 20 pounds over the past two months. Just ask her for a more recent photo.
-
09-08-22 15:56 #19697Senior Member

Posts: 247Same
I second your comments.
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 15:46 #19696Senior Member

Posts: 226Paige Lachelle
Did you try the little search box up in the top right corner? There's a good number of relatively recent posts about her. (Pro tip, go to advanced and pick "North Carolina" to limit your search. I just searched for "Paige" From what I can gather, she's a bit thicker now than the pictures on her website, and people seem to like her.
Originally Posted by JoesMa
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 14:48 #19695Senior Member

Posts: 36Paige Lachelle
Anyone had any experience with her? Seems TGTBT but want to know more details. Is she clean during session? Shaved? Etc. ? Thank you in advance.
-
09-08-22 13:12 #19694Regular Member

Posts: 14Mistress merci review?
Anyone visited Mistress Merci? Or know a good Dom?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/dom...r/141872934957











Reply With Quote




