Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 8273
-
09-11-22 22:49 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 1868Niteluvr: remarks
FWIW, I was fond of Niteluvr, so (this being Rants AND Raves) I, at least, will say a supportive word or two.
Over the years (many years) I got good info from Niteluvr. Any PM from him was always either pertinent info in response to a query OR his own query asking further details about something I'd posted. No drama or wasted words, just actionable info.
Sure, he was an abrasive guy, but he just reminded me of a hundred retired NCO types I know, who are at once crusty and profane but at the same time glad to help out.
I myself try (with maybe 99% success) to avoid online pissing contests, political arguments, etc. Niteluvr just happened to be confrontational, but I don't think I ever exchanged a single barb with him in, what, twenty-plus years? (I've been a member here for longer than I care to admit.).
Anyway, pouring one for the homie! And now imma back slowly out of Rants & Raves.
O.
-
09-11-22 02:52 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 657What??
I'm an idiot for warning members of the consequences of sharing personal details that can get them exposed? Please, explain.
Originally Posted by Gatsby32
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 14:00 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 146I've learned the hard way a few times a while back.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 21:57 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 318Remember Worf. Don't know what he was doing like I don't know with night. Worf has not been on here in a while.
Originally Posted by FauxLegend
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 14:31 #7789

Posts: 682Exactly
Like Worf359. You know that guy?
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 11:43 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 318He's telling it like it is. Night may have been an asshole but he's not the only one.
Originally Posted by Gatsby32
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 10:29 #7787Banned Member

Posts: 122Idiot
Fucking idiot.
Originally Posted by NewDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 09:50 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 657Many more
There are many more here other than night. They'll blatantly snitch on you in their effort to get something. There's many, many shady ass dudes on these boards. Be wary fellas.
-
09-08-22 08:54 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 423Adios, don't let the door hit 'ya in the ass
Over the years, I found him humorous and enjoyable to read. That comes with history of time spent in alt.tasteless on Usenet. You never win arguing with an idiot over the internet. Leave him hanging and he moves on to the next soft target.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 23:49 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 318Not going to lie
I thought night was a reliable poster but I also thought he was an ass too. When he talked about walking AMPs naked in the hallway or even out in the lobby I thought he was an asshole or just full of shit. I don't know the whole story. I did think he was a nice guy but he knew an idiot when he saw one on the forum and made it a point to call them out. As for what A2 and other guys are saying what he did, I believe that too. Night seemed to follow our good intel whenever we told it and I know me and other guys have done the same. If night went to AMPs and was telling girls that he knew we got FS or whatever then I'm glad he's gone. I will go on record and say there was one time I went to the AMP and then wrote a review on here where I lied and said I got extras when I didn't. I did that to see what some of these guys who seemed to be hard asses on here would do and sure enough night wrote his review about the place I went to saying he got nothing and told the lady she didn't deserve a tip for not giving a happy ending and other guys were saying the same thing. This forum has had some assholes on it. They'll go to any AMP whether it's legit or not and start shit just because of what one guy says.
-
09-07-22 20:10 #7783Administrator

Posts: 5255In this case it really was a straw that broke the camels back. I just got sick of him sending me nastygrams about "letting" BillDavis create new accounts. I was tired of him harassing new people, tired of him CONSTANTLY quoting people and starting shit with them. I asked him 100 times to please keep shit like that on the fight threads and he just refused. He was an argumentative troll who mostly antagonized people. Yes his knowledge of the Atlanta scene was encyclopedic no doubt but the cost was high, I couldn't even guess at how many great senior members he ran off in their first days because they wouldn't put up with his shit.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
The rules are clear, don't be a douche, he was a huge fucking douche. I can't say for sure but I always imagined most of his posts were made after drinking a beer or 40.
A2.
-
09-07-22 10:13 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 209This is his post:
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
"I now highly doubt that Lulu did FS with you. I visited her and a HJ was all she would do. I asked several times for a BBBJ or FS, which resulted in an emphatic NO each time. The other thing I didn't like about Great is that essentially I got screwed on the session itself. I went in asking for 30 minutes. They asked if I wanted a full body massage and I replied in the affirmative, then handed her $60, thinking that their prices had increased as I haven't been to Great since last year. When I went to the desk to give Lulu her tip, I looked at the paper massage menu and it said 30 minutes is $40, not $60. I complained and she said that $40 only covered a back massage. I then said that I could've gotten a full hour, full body massage for $60. She replied with, "You asked for 30 minutes. " If I hadn't already given her the tip, it would've been $20 less. Not going back. ".
That, his numerous shitty PM's to me afterwards and the provider telling me about him are how I know. He may have given you useful info but he absolutely screwed me over. YMMV is real.
I had so many people sending me PM's about his Bullshit I could barely keep up. I didn't appreciate being called a liar on my second post and all his actions did was teach people to keep a good thing to themselves. I came here to get info and give it as well. Not get screwed over by this guy.
-
09-07-22 08:01 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 66Farewell NiteDouche
While generally not a fan of going full Jack Dorsey on folks, the effort is applauded in this instance. Thank you for removing USA's autoreply feature A2!
-
09-07-22 01:28 #7780Banned Member

Posts: 2410I completely agree, Nitesucker was totally useless and a dumbass.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 22:33 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 318My thoughts
Night was a useful poster to me. Full of intel though he did have his times of making not much sense and some of what he said seemed questionable some times but not hard to believe. How do you know it was night who told that camp you went to about that parlor? Night went to a lot of Camps and there wasn't always newbies like you complaining when he was posting that somebody spilled the beans. If it was night then fuck him but how do you know it was him? You don't. As far as why night got banned, don't know why he got banned as it seems night was calling out another idiot on here like he has done before. Just like with that guy who came on here after the spas were shot up and night was onto his shit and let us know. Just hope A2 had his reasons for kicking the guy that were valid. Seems like he just kicks people off some times without giving warning or without good reason.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






