Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 2214
-
09-08-22 20:04 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 262Come on man, that's out of line. But I guess it doesn't matter now if you ignore each other. Let's see if trader got mma post something legit.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 18:52 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 1713Here we go again with accusation of girls in my imagination. Go search reviews for Lina, Ella or Mimi to see if they are real or not. Some people don't post positive reviews or any reviews at all, so what you are stating is simply false. Just look at how many people even take times to write reviews. Not many.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
Since you clearly won't add me to your ignore list, I will add you now. So don't bother replying to this post or any of my future posts as I won't see them.
Have a nice day. I am done with you. By the way, I see that you purposely chose to ignore my 3 minute time stamp question.
-
09-08-22 16:47 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 583Yes exactly. I have posted plenty of reviews but taking a break due to the car types I see always parked near these spots the last few months.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
This site is for real reviews from actual mongers, your posts seem to just be hype pieces for girls you may or may not have even seen. Your postings are entirely unreliable lately, just hype and spin it's like Fox News or CNN is reviewing girls tryna spin things up. You certainly used to post good content but idk the spa owners and apt owners just started paying you for hype pieces at some point. Clearly.
-
09-08-22 16:42 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 583Yeah you should post that. Cover all your personal information except the street towed from and reason. That would be helpful to other mongers trying to avoid that happening to them.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 12:01 #1535Senior Member

Posts: 109Sorry to Inform You No We Are Not
Sorry to inform you no we are not and Fuckit216 I can confirm is a Fed gathering all the intel possible from you guys but I live on the south side of Chicago and any good monger at my age of 55+ knows about Warren Ohio is used to be the Mobs Fuck Hub in the 60, 70 & 80's but try again we are not 1 and if you want PM I'll show you my car impound receipt from yesterday.
Originally Posted by Mazaka591
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 10:52 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 1713Time stamps
If you are going to call me or someone out, at least do some homework first. His post wasn't there when I posted mine. But for the sake of argument, let's say it was. Now let's look at the time stamps then. His post has a time stamp of 18:12 and the time stamp on my post is 18:15. First of all, I don't monitor this site 24/7. But even if you say I do, please explain to everyone how I can immediately write and post such a long review in just 3 minutes. I must be a superman.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
Also, isn't the site for sharing reviews? If not, what is the purpose of this site then. Lately, most of your posts are to attack me. If you hate me so much, why don't you just add me to your ignore list to save yourself the aggravation.
-
09-08-22 10:52 #1533Banned Member

Posts: 4190I don't understand how they could take the car. All they can say is you came out of a residence as there is no proof of anything illegal. Maybe I'm being dense but there is no grounds to take the car.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 08:38 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 989I'm an English tutor. But seriously, don't talk to the cops.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 08:29 #1531Senior Member

Posts: 808I'm not sure what story you could tell as a reason for coming out or going in to a known prostitution house like RL or HKPD, are you visiting your friend? Do you know their name? Do they know yours? It's not like going to a AMP where you could make a case that you drove by saw the sign and wanted to get a massage.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
720 ILCS 5. 0/11-18-A-2 PROSTITUTION. ENTER PLACE OF W / INTENT A Misdemeanor.
720 ILCS 5. 0/11-18-A-1 PROSTITUTION. PATRONIZE PROSTITUTE A Misdemeanor.
-
09-08-22 07:59 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 480Fishing
They are likely fishing for high profile mongers so they can get some headlines.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 01:51 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 936HKPD recently purchased Archer spa. This happened in the months following their back to back busts at the apartment location on Archer avenue. My guess is that they are tired of running an apartment and see a safer and better path in the parlor scene. They likely blame the other apartments for their downfall and are looking to extract some kind of revenge. These owners all know each other. They have each other's phone numbers on speed dial. They are not strangers. But they are highly competitive and belligerent with one another. The Chinese have no friends when it comes to business. They are ruthless.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 01:27 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 586If videoing easy to do
Well, if they are videoing the area, easy to see the car a customer exits from.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
As for impounding car, I'm not sure of all the laws, but I'm sure in the name of trafficking, the car owners rights get trampled.
-
09-07-22 23:15 #1527Regular Member

Posts: 3Fuckit216 & Trader. Same user
Both of these accounts are the same user possibly. They often discuss things with similar mannerism and the trader account often refers to the fuckit account.
Both often end sentences with -. And have some basic issues with English (trader clearly knows Chinese according to his wechat share). Both also oddly mention the AMP scene in Warren Ohio as well as a provider named Angel quite a bit. Look at their posts and you will see this shit.
Don't know why but this is some shit stirring. Don't take me for a fact though look at their accounts yourselves and compare the posts as everything I say is 100% conjecture. Funnily enough fuckit mentioned someone posting in the future about being busted as well. Funny it is the trader account who also claims the whole "hkpd is paid by the feds to spy" conspiracy and how the mysterious Burton is really BHC owners boyfriend. As if paying to aide and albeit crimes would allow any evidence gathered to hold up in court.
Keep in mind LEO can't just take your car as well. That simply isn't possible and why would LEO mention applepiepussy? He literally doesn't promote shit.
-
09-07-22 17:12 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 958Move? Location wise, or something else? BTW, How does someone in Ohio get some much alleged insider info on the Chicago scene. One would think they would have to be here.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 16:52 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 583Sure in some parlors that is how it goes down. But the more FS focused parlors might skip the massage entirely or do a lame 5 minute back rub. Usually the door is locked and they won't answer for women / couples or they will tell them they are super busy and don't have staff for them.
I do agree with you on some points but 216's post history is first calling hkpd out as unsafe which was followed by a bust. Why would a apt snitch on themselves and try to ruin their own business? I guess 216 could be a apt / spa owner that is not one of these 5 or so overhyped apt / spas by OOne certain promoter.











Reply With Quote





