Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 2210
-
09-02-22 22:33 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 307Factual or Suspicious?
You say suspicious I say Factual what have I not told you that didn't happen?
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
Listen to what I'm saying nothing hasn't happened. HKPD is the informant because RL and SS tried to tell on them and then HKPD flipped the table and won the battle -.
Watch your News Sources Indictments are coming Family Promise You On That.
-
09-02-22 18:47 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 936So on the one hand you say you are aware of over a hundred federal charges coming down on these apartments and mongers. And on the other, you say oh but HKPD is safe. Please go there and spend your money. They would never mess with those clients.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
That's an interesting dichotomy. Certainly not suspicious at all.
-
09-02-22 18:32 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 3480Escorts 20 Years Ago.
20 years ago escorts were more client oriented than today. These days escorts are scammers and rip offs.
Originally Posted by Dash312
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 17:42 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 601I know local pigs do busts in DG, especially at the Red Roof on Butterfield. My question is regarding the feds not local busts.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
I assume I'm ok since I always Uber there and always pay cash and never discussed the acts with handler just time. So unless they have video in there they can't prove shit on me.
Think I'll stick with my bigger young armature black girl for outcall BBJ's for weed which I pay $70 for. It can take me up to 25-30 minutes to cum even from an incredible BBBJ. And I already asked and she is not interested in meeting other, just wants free weed every week.
-
09-02-22 17:05 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 307Nation Wide
Google any state and sex trafficking you will see a recent bust even Downers Grove.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 16:54 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 307Ohio & Vegas
That is what they did in Ohio and Vegas and they sent tickets, warning letters and even some police to peoples homes the letter is the worst because it will have the law enforcement agency as the return address so if you have a wife at home your hit LOL.
Originally Posted by CedarFalls92
[View Original Post]
In Ohio out of the 150 they identified 72 off video the agency had snapping plate numbers because most park right out front.
-
09-02-22 16:28 #1514Troll

Posts: 452Hear ye, hear ye
Hi,
It's a long weekend.
How about we stop reminiscing about sex workers from 20 years ago or get off the soap box and do some actual reporting for this Forum?
Dash
-
09-02-22 15:48 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 601Is this just for Chicago and Cook County. I regularly visit a place in Downers Grove, just wondered it I should expect a problem.
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 10:19 #1512Regular Member

Posts: 23Video Security
Since these places use video security, how likely are the feds to pull that info to I'd mongers?
-
09-02-22 09:15 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 253Stats
Even though you say this is being handled by the feds, some interesting stats from the video based on city / county records:
Originally Posted by FuckIt216
[View Original Post]
Assuming 107 indictments on a federal level and even if we say a generous 15% of those are filed against mongers purchasing or soliciting, 16 mongers potentially in trouble. I hope this puts peoples minds at ease about whether they will be busted or not. I would like to remind everyone to follow some of the best practice tips we've all been using here; IE. Read the forum for intel, park further away from the spots and scan the area first, use burner / hobby numbers; don't pay up front and don't pay deposits and only use cash."CAASE has trafficked prostitution-related arrests over time, and one study found that in 2017, 90.9 percent of arrests by Chicago police were for “selling” offenses — in other words, women.
Only 8.2 percent of arrests by Chicago police were for purchase or solicitation, while 0.5 percent were for other related offenses."
-
09-01-22 16:08 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 989I wish I was Coopertars because he paid a lot less money than me for the same level of service.
Originally Posted by Dash312
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:55 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 184Hobby is in the shitter
Just traveled through Ohio and Indiana and one bullshit post after another.
Saw this https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/33199612.
Pictures are from Carlie Jo a barista at a Bikini Beans in Kent, WA.
-
08-29-22 08:45 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 300Same person or different
Is that what you're asking. Lots of guys have more than one account here. Also, most guys use the same handle as they do / did on Rubmaps. In all honesty, only about 50-60% of info is factual. The percentage is lower on RM.
Originally Posted by Dash312
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 15:39 #1507Troll

Posts: 452Hmm?
Hi,
Found under Chicago's Massage Parlor Thread -.
Coopertars posted a review on Orange Spa. See post #27638.
Sam3990 asked COOPERTARS a question on pricing. See post #27644.
BUT Fit312 answered as Fit312. See post #27651.
The information provided is not confusing. Follow the postings.
Your Honor, Will the real SlimShady please stand up?
Laugh Out Loud.
-
08-26-22 20:22 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 3480Never Pay Upfront.
Good.
Originally Posted by Dash312
[View Original Post]
My never pay upfront message is getting through to some of you.













Reply With Quote





