Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 532 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    LOL oh please. Philly is scrapping the bottom of the barrel no matter who you see. Thats a pretty commonly understood sentiment. Even phillys jiggliest ass white girl Taura dont have it anymore. Don't even get me started on the sickly thin, drugged out streetwalkers yall like to prop up. LOL. That said -- I'm usually up in NY where I can get good looking women of all sizes (bbws, slim thicks, and so on) for a good price (I'm talking 40-60).Let's not pretend like we all arent settling for waay less. Aint no brotherly love here and most certainly aint no lookers in philly LOL.
    Granted Philly is weak compared to other big cities. But there way better options (IMO) than that chick you posted tho LOL. The problem is that the damn fentanyl is taking out all of the good providers.

  2. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    LOL oh please. Philly is scrapping the bottom of the barrel no matter who you see. Thats a pretty commonly understood sentiment. Even phillys jiggliest ass white girl Taura dont have it anymore. Don't even get me started on the sickly thin, drugged out streetwalkers yall like to prop up. LOL. That said -- I'm usually up in NY where I can get good looking women of all sizes (bbws, slim thicks, and so on) for a good price (I'm talking 40-60).
    Spot on. Thank God for AMPs. It's just too dangerous to be doing incalls with all the shootings / car jackings going on in Philly let alone dealing with such poor quality.

  3. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgedrake  [View Original Post]
    Hello there, I want to book some escort visiting Philadelphia; I am just wondering what the chances are of running into legal with bringing the girl to a hotel or paying for sex in general.
    Paying for sex outside of some parts of Nevada is illegal and shouldn't be done! Paying for someone's time is not.

  4. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    My niggga WTF is up with you bruh. You picked some ugly ass beech matter ah fact you actually picked the bottom of the barrel and that's your fault LOL. She looks disgusting and not clean. Come on my G'. Take your ass down d ave and you can definitely find something way better $20-30 less too (keep in mind). But don't come on here blasting the city of brotherly love don't you do that!! Lmfaooo.
    LOL oh please. Philly is scrapping the bottom of the barrel no matter who you see. Thats a pretty commonly understood sentiment. Even phillys jiggliest ass white girl Taura dont have it anymore. Don't even get me started on the sickly thin, drugged out streetwalkers yall like to prop up. LOL. That said -- I'm usually up in NY where I can get good looking women of all sizes (bbws, slim thicks, and so on) for a good price (I'm talking 40-60).Let's not pretend like we all arent settling for waay less. Aint no brotherly love here and most certainly aint no lookers in philly LOL.

  5. #5331

    Yo tf!

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/90985739

    Saw this one the other day. I like them big (and latin) so this was a seemingly decent choice.

    Communication fine, location fine. I get there, seems decent but super off. Thats when I realize I think this girl might be mentally handicap or something. Mannerisms, etc.

    Head was okay, when I asked her to lay on her back she said didn't know how to do that -- attempted doggy -- punched in the face with a horrid smell. Had to leave.

    Only pro was the 60 ss tag.

    Man I must be a glutton for punishment. I try to keep my dates in philly very minimal but I've been lately getting the worse women. I didn't even post about the experience I had a few weeks back with a one of those fresh off the boat latin providers in the NE -- got rushed and then threatened when I told her I was rushed.

    Jesus Christ. I'm usually up in NY where its better but I've been stuck in philly for a few weeks. The absolute horrible state of the hobby here is on a whole different level. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel doesn't even begin to describe it.

    Alas -- the search for good providers continues.
    My niggga WTF is up with you bruh. You picked some ugly ass beech matter ah fact you actually picked the bottom of the barrel and that's your fault LOL. She looks disgusting and not clean. Come on my G'. Take your ass down d ave and you can definitely find something way better $20-30 less too (keep in mind). But don't come on here blasting the city of brotherly love don't you do that!! Lmfaooo.

  6. #5330

    Negative

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/90985739

    Saw this one the other day. I like them big (and latin) so this was a seemingly decent choice.

    Communication fine, location fine. I get there, seems decent but super off. Thats when I realize I think this girl might be mentally handicap or something. Mannerisms, etc.

    Head was okay, when I asked her to lay on her back she said didn't know how to do that -- attempted doggy -- punched in the face with a horrid smell. Had to leave.

    Only pro was the 60 ss tag.

    Man I must be a glutton for punishment. I try to keep my dates in philly very minimal but I've been lately getting the worse women. I didn't even post about the experience I had a few weeks back with a one of those fresh off the boat latin providers in the NE -- got rushed and then threatened when I told her I was rushed.

    Jesus Christ. I'm usually up in NY where its better but I've been stuck in philly for a few weeks. The absolute horrible state of the hobby here is on a whole different level. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel doesn't even begin to describe it.

    Alas -- the search for good providers continues.

  7. #5329

    What a loaded question

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgedrake  [View Original Post]
    Hello there, I want to book some escort visiting Philadelphia; I am just wondering what the chances are of running into legal with bringing the girl to a hotel or paying for sex in general.
    I don't know how relevant it is but the City of Philadelphia announced a year or two back that they wouldn't be pursuing prostitution crimes. Didn't legalize it mind you, but seem to be willing to look the other way.

    As for hotels, that's a tricky occasion, depends on how well dressed she is, are you with her when she walks in the door? How big of a zealot is the security guy or front desk personnel? Too many factors but generally speaking, walking with confidence and heading straight toward your destination should eliminate the questions.

    Of all the risks in our hobby, I would count the police and hotel staff as the least of your concerns.

  8. #5328

    A few

    Anyone seen these chicks?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89482399

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/91024179

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/90997909

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/90883527

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89042623

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89680601

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/83399818

    Also, anyone been with that Chester Micki chick with the fat ass recently? Still debating on whether or not I should pull the trigger. I hear she's expensive.

  9. #5327
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about going to see her. Love an older nasty looking chick like this. They usually give great mic work LOL.
    Even for an an old, fat, bald dog like me, she was nasty and decrepid the one time I saw her. My god, the horror. The horror.

  10. #5326

    Legal Issues with buying sex

    Hello there, I want to book some escort visiting Philadelphia; I am just wondering what the chances are of running into legal with bringing the girl to a hotel or paying for sex in general.

  11. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lphia/91034011

    This woman loves having a good time.

    Ditzy lady, comms not that great, but when you catch her she is fun.

    Reminds me of Tattoo Mom Jamie. But without all the tattoos.
    I've been thinking about going to see her. Love an older nasty looking chick like this. They usually give great mic work LOL.

  12. #5324

    Fun with Kammie

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lphia/91034011

    This woman loves having a good time.

    Ditzy lady, comms not that great, but when you catch her she is fun.

    Reminds me of Tattoo Mom Jamie. But without all the tattoos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kammie 3.jpg‎   Kammie.jpg‎   Kammie 3.jpg‎  

  13. #5323
    Quote Originally Posted by LutherMahoney  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I've seen plenty of pics already but pics don't really say much about the body, height, toned, etc. What she does? Etc.
    Former dancer (allentown area), I'd say probly 5'5, maybe 130 lbs. She's in pretty good shape, 32. C / D (theyre fake) little bit of a booty. I was in the area for work, and didn't have a tone of time, so just a car date.

  14. #5322
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go.
    Thanks. I've seen plenty of pics already but pics don't really say much about the body, height, toned, etc. What she does? Etc.

  15. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by LutherMahoney  [View Original Post]
    I didn't pull the trigger cause she gave a little attitude. How is she physically cause I might.
    Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname (1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape