Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 28075
-
09-07-22 13:39 #20455Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 11Kayla / 7 Spa
Walked in and Kayla answered the door, she is always so sweet and cheerful. She also seemed like she was genuinely excited to see me. Kayla is a beautiful Chinese girl with long hair and a gorgeous shapely body. But you don't care about all this stuff, you probably just want to know how good she is and what extras she offers and well, you won't be disappointed.
After I took care of the house fee, she took me to the room in order to get ready for her. I got undressed and waited for her on the table. After a few minutes, she came back and got started with the massage. She did my shoulders, back, and legs. The massage was pretty decent. After the flip a bunch of kissing, licking, and sucking all over each other. Squared her up with the donation and we continued kissing, we kissed a lot. Things escalated rather quickly from there and it was fucking hot! Her tugging on my cock, me rubbing all over her tits and ass. She doesn't like to waste time, and neither do I. Laid her on her back and started DATY, with which she was very responsive. She switched and started sucking on me BBBJ, this continued into 69 and we were just going at it for a good 10 minutes. Had her pop on the cover, and after that we fucked in Mish, Cowgirl, then Reverse Cowgirl. My hands on her ass gliding her pussy up and down. Kayla knows how to ride a cock, and she doesn't get tired easily, let's just say that I busted my nut before that happened. Just an amazing session, really. I'll be sure to come back for more in a few days.
-
09-07-22 13:18 #20454Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Natalie
Honestly, this sounds kind of promising. If she's willing to get a massage, straddled and all that then I think she would go further. I am surprised you didn't take it all the way man. She was probably wet and waiting for it bro haha. I think I am going to ask her for the HJ while standing and she is on her knees next time for extra tip. See what happens. I'll make sure to let you know what happens.
Originally Posted by Coltt45
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 11:14 #20453Banned Member

Posts: 415Thanks for this useful information.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 11:03 #20452Regular Member

Posts: 15Lol
Thanks for the laugh this morning.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 10:53 #20451Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Rush Hour Times
Late Friday, Saturday, and especially late Sunday night. A lot of guys want to get their fuck on before they have to report in to work Monday morning.
Lunch breaks because that is when the married guys want to get their shady quickie in.
Rush hour around 5 pm because guys get horny right when they finish work.
Just ask yourself, when do you feel horny? Are a lot of guys horny like me, right now? If you walk in and it's busy, that means something is in the air to get you all horny at the same time.
Go when it's not busy. The ladies will be more than enthusiastic to take care of you, and you can easily see who is who, and they would be more than happy to hook you up with a threesome or more girls, if you can afford it.
Do you know when it's a really good time to go? When there is a sports game going down. Everyone is occupied with the game, so that is when the ladies are rather free.
If you go while the ladies are already busy sucking someone else's cock, I personally think it's rather stupid to ask the MMS to see a lineup.
It's best to call ahead and inquire if it's busy or not.
Cheers.
Originally Posted by JulianK
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 09:15 #20450Senior Member

Posts: 43Asian Natalie
Have seen Natalie several times hoping things might improve. Good rub and good conversationalist. Smart and well spoken. Have switched it up and given her massage. Hoped on and straddled her and buried Mr. Big into her ass wearing a thong. Got nervous and jumped off table. LOL. Have stopped seeing her as she always got alittle jumpy once I got frisky. I don't believe there is much here besides a good massage and convo and HE from attractive woman. She does have bigger boobs than I expected once they were unleashed. Thats it. IMHO.
Originally Posted by ThatDude619
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 05:44 #20449Senior Member

Posts: 254Try Kiwi Spa in Pacific Beach.
Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho
[View Original Post]
https://kiwi-spa.com/
Get the 60-Min Organic Hydrokiwi Facial with Microderm-abrasion & Oxygen Infusion.
(Only $115 for first time customers).
-
09-07-22 01:21 #20448Senior Member

Posts: 75Apple a. K. a. Jenny
Yeah I've been following her for quite some time. I think she only works by appointment now.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 23:22 #20447Senior Member

Posts: 141Spa rush hours / days?
Hey guys,
I'm in town for a bit but want to avoid the busy times at the SD spas. What days and times are they typically busy or not busy? It seems different in every town I travel to. Any info would be great! Especially on Ocean, 7 and Unique!
Thanks in advance.
-
09-06-22 22:56 #20446Senior Member

Posts: 89Yeah after my session she says "was I good? I say hell yes. Then she goes "give me more? I didn't say anything because didn't have much more and gave her more than usual to begin with. She didn't press it.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 22:42 #20445Banned Member

Posts: 127108 / Yumi
I saw there was a new batch of ladies at 108, s I decided to do my due diligence and see if there were any I liked. Even tho she looked older than the rest, Yumi jumped out for me. She is tiny, barely 5 feet tall, Big man-mades, a Fun personality, great tattoos, and she's fully shaved. Not the best English but good enough to get to the point. Skipped the massage and started the business side quick. Disrobed me and herself, Blue shots for both and off to the races. Her BBBJ skills are amazing. She had me on the table, then standing, then her laying on the table with her head over it. She knew how to work the whole package. Head, shaft, balls and taint. Good deep throat even. Flipped her around and proceeded to eat her out. She loved every minute, got super wet and came all over my face. I love that!! Wiped my face with the wet wipes while she primed the pump again and applied the cover. Standing Mish, Standing Doggy and finished in K9 on the table (pulled out and came all over her ass). Great time. Here for the month.
-
09-06-22 21:07 #20444Senior Member

Posts: 137Cof?
What's the best spa for facials?
-
09-06-22 20:43 #20443Senior Member

Posts: 402Well said
Thanks for sharing. This made me LOL. Too funny!
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 19:43 #20442Banned Member

Posts: 222Kiki at 108 begging me for more!
So I was banging Kiki pretty good the other day at 108. I mean going to town when I was ready to blow. So I pulled out, detached the condom and stuck it in her face ready to say sayonara to about a billion unborn little babies when she stops me and says, "no, I want more".
I'm like DAMN this girl is loving my shlong! So I'm feeling pretty good about myself and my performance but I'm pretty tired. So I tell Kiki I need a rest and maybe we can screw some more after she gives me a massage. She pauses and I'm not sure if she understood what I said or not and then says "I need more. More money". LOL. SHE WANTED MORE MONEY FOR CIM!
My poor ego was a bit deflated but oh well, I grabbed another 20 out of my wallet and blasted off deep in her warm mouth and all was good. But yeah, she's a fun time.
-
09-06-22 19:38 #20441Senior Member

Posts: 81Funny timing
Hello new guy. Just got back from there and spent time w Sophia. Reviews are spot on. Great body and wonderfully sized after factory chest. The blowy was a bit toothy but that might have something to do with size. Mine, not yours judging from your "short" handle LOL. On the subject of manners. Just be a decent dude and those ladies will do the rest. We were interrupted today as some guy just walked in and wanted to grab and pinch and Sophia had to go out and help 86 him. She said she doesn't like that ethnicity (which I will not name). Said same kinda dude came in for a short visit then grabbed her purse and ran out stealing her days earnings. That's messed up. Don't be that guy.
Originally Posted by SmallPenis14
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



