Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 29327
-
09-08-22 08:06 #19397Senior Member

Posts: 894There was only one "Lisa" at Sun Spa
Small place with normal MT turnover. Only one "Lisa" at Sun Spa.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
Really nice lady, I'd have liked her as a friend to pal around with if she ever had off hours.
JohnGuest.
-
09-08-22 08:03 #19396Senior Member

Posts: 894Does couples?
I'm assuming not. But I have to ask this about couples:
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
No "happy ending" for MF couples, and never for the "F," correct?
JohnGuest.
-
09-08-22 07:59 #19395Senior Member

Posts: 894Lisa at Sun / Trader Joe's
I figured possibly an angry loser that got turned away, a revenge post.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
Your explanation is better.
Thanks!
JohnGuest.
-
09-08-22 06:47 #19394Senior Member

Posts: 526CL Jade
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...529348964.html
Anyone familiar with this one? Ad only has email as a contact. Been going back and forth over email. Yep I asked for a pic then 2 days of silence. Got a reply back that she would if I sent one first. Not going to happen. Just curious if this is the Jade off Listcrawler that's been around for years.
-
09-07-22 16:47 #19393Shill for Monica Spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 6Open sign
This place is still open, Open sign is back on later today as I drove by.
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 12:17 #19392Senior Member

Posts: 145They were very pretty and also young They were also one of the few FS parlors at that time.
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 12:15 #19391Senior Member

Posts: 339What did the BBBJ run you?
Originally Posted by Ncnhrd75
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 12:04 #19390Senior Member

Posts: 97Yo!
Sorry about that, didn't realize my box was full!
Originally Posted by Zmac1
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 10:46 #19389Senior Member

Posts: 82Art close out?
Well if true that may be a record closure?! Art open sign is off today and the decorative signage that had been on the door is now removed. Mini blinds on interior of door are visibly torn. Interested to see if this is permanent.
-
09-07-22 10:19 #19388Senior Member

Posts: 808Is there only 1 Lisa or something? Multiple girls use the same name.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 09:09 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 134Sounded fake from the get go Sun / Trader Joe Lisa
The initial report sounded fake from the get go. A first time poster getting his wet dreams confused with a review.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 09:07 #19386Senior Member

Posts: 8210th st
Oh yes I remember that place from several years back, previous setup. Wow they had a couple of beautiful young MTs. The current ad looks maybe more professional with mention of athlete massages, couples massage etc but could be more of a front.
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 08:49 #19385Senior Member

Posts: 145One there before
There was a spa there at one time that offered FS but it got raided about 5 years ago I think it was too close to the kids day care.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp73
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 01:22 #19384Senior Member

Posts: 405Art
Name is CiCi. Pretty hot. My experience pretty similar. One of the hottest asians I've seen, but massage was lackluster and just straight up asked if I wanted HJ or sex.
Originally Posted by Ncnhrd75
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 01:07 #19383Senior Member

Posts: 182TehdRummane
TehdRummane, tried to Pm you but your inbox is full. Hit me up.
Originally Posted by TehdRummane
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





