Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 5392
-
09-06-22 21:12 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 563Sound like Miyu herself. With her recently updated her ads pointing out this forum, she seems like a drama queen.
Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 20:14 #2406Banned Member

Posts: 3075Her body definitely looks enticing, but these independents with their GPS' are out of their minds wanting $400-$500 for a session with a CBJ upgrade. Maybe if she was a 10/10 in looks and it was a once and a lifetime session with a super model or pornstar like Elle MacPherson or Maria Ozawa. Lol
Originally Posted by Jash198
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 19:10 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 95Rosalie
Saw her come up a few times previously and you can find more info using the search option. Her pictures are very enticing and her face is blurred out but pics are accurate. Her face is cute but not the prettiest 6. 5/10. She started reposting again recently so I decided to go for it. She's got a new incall in Miramar with other providers. She charges way more and it was not full nude massage which I was disappointed about. The massage was very mediocre and the finish was nothing special. Was able to play with man mades which felt good and fit her frame very nicely. YMMV but I was offered more but the upsell was steep. She has GPS and I'm not trying to throw away. 5 for full nude and another $$ for a CBJ. I laughed a bit and I may of been a little rude when she quoted me. Glad I was thinking clearly in the moment.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1d4fd...1-4d185d50161d
-
09-06-22 18:20 #2404Regular Member

Posts: 2Correct pricing?
Hello everyone long time lurker here on this site. I just wanted to point out that I've been seeing miyu for a few years now and there's no way your prices are correct. The prices you bring up clearly contradict what is on her ad and also she does not offer BBBJ or cfs.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 01:06 #2403Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Natalie Mission Valley
Visited her more than a few times and only HJ. Wondering if this is a YMMV situation or she is strictly no BJ / FS etc. She's put a little weight on but still into it and would like to try for more if I know she's not strictly against going farther.
-
09-05-22 18:59 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 563HE only is a no go for me. Does Juliana open up for BJ?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 17:53 #2401Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-05-22 16:00 #2400Banned Member

Posts: 3075I also won't drive further than Encinitas to go see a FBSM service provider. The only one I've done that with was Gabriella. I miss that sexy lady!
With the two of you speaking highly of Chelsea, looks like I will need to make another exception and add her to my bucket list and make the long drive. I also like that her price point is reasonable, compared to many that want $220-$300 for FBSM.
Thanks fellas!
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 15:28 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 278If Chelsea was closer to San Diego she would be my go to therapist. That is one sexy ass woman and it goes so much further than just her looks. 10/10. She comes HIGHLY recommended. I've never drive more than 25 minutes to see a provider. Own personal rule of mine. It takes me about an hour to get to her place and I've see her multiple times.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 13:14 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 654Grand total $$.
BBBJ, nuru massage, P2P, and if I'd wanted it cfs.
I declined the last menu item. Not sure if she's running a special or if I got a good rate because she knows me, or if this is her current standard rate. Previously I got oil massage with body slides and p2 p finish for $. 8.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 23:47 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 254Awesome Report, Brother!! -What was the grand total??
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 14:27 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 654About half way through the session I was in sensory overload and didn't want to finish too soon, so I asked if I could eat her pussy. She lay back there and seemed to really enjoy it. She's completely smooth down there and I dined for a long time.
I remember a great session with Mestiza on that huge circular beach toy she had. It had handles so you could hold on while she did a kind of scissor move grinding her pussy into your groin. She was great. Another good one was Nirvava Angel. She also used real nuru gel. Both Mestiza and Nirvana started off with a showering together with you, before heading to the mattress. Apparently having wet skin really helps to activate the nuru gel and keep it going. Interestingly Alyson and I got on the mattress dry. It was still great, perhaps because she uses high quality gel.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:41 #2395Banned Member

Posts: 3075Serena
Thanks JackeR! Yes, I remembered seeing Serena's ads. She said her Nuru sessions are with real Nuru gel and on a mattress. Wow, hotter than Natalie. I might have to take a test run with her hhr FBSM to test the waters. If her service is like that of Natalie it may be worth it if she's hotter. Thanks bro!
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:11 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 380Sounds like a great session. Any daty in there? You are so right about "Nuru" getting thrown around. There have only been a couple who use the actual gel instead of oil, and even less that will do the gymnastic slides for the first half of the session. I've heard great things about Lexa Haze but have never visited. Of course Mestiza was probably the best in town. NaughtyNadia (on HX years ago) would visit often and she was the all time best.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:00 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 380Chelsea!
Originally Posted by Black714
[View Original Post]
Two different experiences. Both enjoyable, fairly certain both are HE only. Chelsea is awesome. I don't really want to say more for a first time post.










Reply With Quote






